- Two -

Two weeks went by and I started to struggle with finding excuses. They keep insisting on at least knowing his name or at least a picture of him, but dammit, he didn't even exist, what should I show to him, my big-ass teddy bear a.k.a Mild? Hell, no! He would strangle me right away if I do that.

We were currently in the homeroom, doing nothing as it was our free time. They were, again, discussing things about their S.O and honestly, it started to annoy me because I keep getting panicky about everything every time my name was suddenly mentioned. My phone rang much to my luck, and I excuse myself as fast as possible.

"Bae called, need to take this," I said, grinning dumbly before hurrying to the bathroom. And yes, the bathroom is like our base now, especially the last stall. Don't ask why, it was Mild's idea.

"HEY, BAE!!!" I yelled in a high-pitched voice as I threw open the door.

"Bae my ass!"

"Ehe..."

"Stop with that dumb grin. Why are we still doing this anyway?" Mild said as we walked into the small stall, locking the door behind him as I jump onto the closed toilet. I shrugged at him, not knowing what to say.

"They clearly are suspicious now, why don't you just tell them the truth?"

"The truth? Mild, are you kidding me? I've never dated, moreover have a boyfriend, are you seriously telling me to tell them that? Hell, no!"

"Awe, c'mon Gulf! Aren't you tired of playing pretend like this?"

"I know, but this is the only thing I could do or I'll lose everything and be a loner. You have your group while I'm on my own,"

"You could join us any time, any day, you just don't want to."

"Dude, they're all intimidating as fuck, how would I fit in?"

"What I'm saying is, find an actual boyfriend or stop this shit ASAP. It's not good you know, for lying about something this big."

"I know but-" I quickly shut my mouth once I heard the door being swung open.

"Don't you think it's weird? He never shows us pictures or something and he always looks so timid when we asked about his boyfriend," Alex.

"True though, he wouldn't even tell us his boyfriend's name," Kellin.

"I asked him to have a double date with me and Jack once, and he quickly change the topic."

"Oh? That's so weird."

"Do you think he actually has a boyfriend?"

"I don't know, dude. But it's kinda suspicious, it seems like he was faking it or something" Kellin said and I went pale instantly.

"But he got the calls and stuff,"

"He probably faked that too,"

Oh my, I'm fucked.
Mild gave me the 'I told you so' look, and I glared sharply at him.

The door swung open again and soon their voices started to fade. I let out the breath that I didn't even know I hold while Mild looked at me with full concern.

"Seems like this lie won't stay as long as you wish,"

"... I know,"

Fucked, I'm fucked!
My mind has been running a thousand miles per hour since that accident in the bathroom. I was currently on my way home, zoning out to nothing in particular as I keep thinking about a new way to make them believe my lie.

Ugh... why didn't I just shut my mouth when they ask the question? Why didn't I keep myself on my phone and ignore them that day? This is so dumb, I'm so dumb.

Do I have to download Omegle? Or whatever dating site is out there?
But that's so weird and what if I ended up with a fifty-something bald guy?

Eww, that's just eww.

"Isn't he gorgeous?"

"Yeah, he got a nice voice too."

People keep gushing about this 'gorgeous boy' and my curiosity start to get the best of me. I swam through the small crowds and notice a boy who looks probably around my age, sitting at the Thornch with a guitar in his hand. His guitar case was wide open under him, and some people put dollars into it.

He is indeed gorgeous.
Sparkling brown eyes that look as cold as ice, dark brown hair that looks hella fluffy, and also a great body posture. Not to mention that he also got the voice of an angel. I subconsciously pulled out my phone and not so subtly take a picture of the hot stranger.

 I subconsciously pulled out my phone and not so subtly take a picture of the hot stranger

He smirked at me, clearly noticing me taking a picture of him.
"Wanna take a picture?" He asked confidently. The crowds behind me went a bit crazy but I knew the question was directed to me. I blushed fiercely, quickly thinking of an excuse,

"Look, a cute dog!" I said, pointing to the park behind him. He turned his body slowly and I ran off as fast as possible.

God, that was close.
I sound like a creep taking pictures of strangers but then running away outta the blue.

☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻
HE'S FINALLY HERE!!!
☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻

get ready, everyone
It's about to get started
I might do a double-update
We'll see..

☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻