- Thirty Two -

☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻
Serious question first:

Do you guys feel okay when I called you "babies, babe, bby" or something like that when I made an announcement or A/N like this or even when I answer the comments?

Bcs if it makes you uncomfortable, I'll stop using that. It's just that I feel like my dearest readers are part of this small family of mine here and I tend to use that petname unconsciously you know...

So just lemme know, na??
Happy reading
☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻

I woke up all alone in the middle of our king-sized bed, silence and the sunlight filling the room.
I felt much better than I was a few hours ago. The headache is gone and my mind is finally at somewhat peace.

I shoved the duvet off of me before sleepily putting my feet back on the ground. It was now 3.45 PM and I guess the meeting was done already. I made my way to the door and down the stairs, noticing that now everyone was all over the place, drinking and chatting around as laughter filled the room.

I caught no sight of that messy yet fluffy hair of him, but I did catch a side of Tul talking with papa. I also notice that there were glasses filled with wine everywhere and I instantly thought who the fuck prepare all of this in a blink of an eye while the family held the meeting.

But whatever, not my business anyway.

I grabbed a glass for myself, drinking it slowly as I walked around the room. I heard someone calling my name and I turned my body on instinct only to be bumped into someone.

"Fuck, sorry. I didn't know someone was behind me,"

"No, it's okay, I should've been more careful." Wait, that voice... isn't it?

"Mika?"

He looked up at me and those big dark-blue eyes met mine. He instantly looked back at his feet before excusing himself.

"Babe, you okay?"

"W-why... is he here?"

"Mika? Fuck, I should've told you sooner knowing this might happen,"

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"He is Tharn's fiancé's cousin."

"Is he... is he a vampire too?"

"Yeah. I forgot that I should have told you this before. He's one of us and I've known him for three years now hence why I was so uptight when you guys were so close that time. He's a new vampire, I'm afraid that he still couldn't control his hunger and might end up hurting you. But you seem fine and he seems like he's doing well but I was still an ass back then and... yeah, you know what happen next."

"Why didn't you just tell me this instead of shoving me off randomly?"

"I couldn't tell you yet back then now could I? I need to make sure that you're seriously into me and all of my shit before I could open up a big secret to you. While it was indeed true that vampires and humans lived side by side nowadays but we're still a minority that was thought of as a threat to your population. I can't just say I'm a vampire outta the blue,"

"... err, right... sorry,"

"No, I'm sorry. I know he would be here today, his room even next to ours, I should've told you sooner and given you some warning or something," Mew said, looking as conflicted as ever.

"The Mew I knew a few months ago would never do this," I said, chuckling a bit as I stare fondly at him.

"What?"