- Nineteen -

☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻
Something came up,
So I can't complete Cherry Cola Bae's new chapter just yet, so here's
an update for FTSOL :)

You'll hate me for this btw hahaha
☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻

"Gulf, wake up. It's time,"

"Uh?"

"It's seven now, the lights are all on," Mew said as he keep shaking my body gently.

"Oh..."

I rolled off of the bed and walked into the bathroom, tidying up my hair a tiny bit along with my- Mew's shirt. We changed into his spare clothes before resting. And yes, we slept in the same bed. Nothing happened though, but I truly wish something did.

"We're going out right?" I asked him as I tried to find my phone.

"No, we're taking a picture from the balcony."

"Why?"

"So it'll be more romantic? I don't know, just think that it would be better," Mew said, shrugging his broad shoulder.

"O- oh..."

"C'mere," I walked towards Mew who is already on the balcony, instantly shivering at how cold it was outside. I looked in the distance and instantly smiled at how pretty they are. The lights, the ornament, the busy street, the people passing by, just everything looks so pretty from up here. Everyone looks o overjoyed and there are tons of people that are also taking pictures.

"Pretty isn't it?" Mew suddenly asked.

"Very,"

"I thought you would love it and seems like I'm not wrong." Mew proudly said, a soft smile lingering on his face instead of his smug smirk and I can't help but smile even wider.

"I do, very much."

"It'll look better from up here, hence why I'm reserving a room,"

"Oh? Th- thank you," I said, looking at Mew with beaming eyes. He nodded at me before looking back at the street. I can't believe he's doing this for me.

"Your phone or mine?"

"Can we use mine?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Sure."

"How are we gonna do it?"

"Just do it like you're taking a normal selfie, what are you talking about?"

"The height difference won't make it a normal selfie, Mew. And If I bring it up, the view won't be that clear." Mew sighed at my words and he grabbed the phone from my hand. He pulled me closer by the waist and crouch down to my height.

"Say cheese!!!" He excitedly said before placing his lips on my cheek. I froze at the feeling of his cold lips on my skin, probably ruining the picture with my dazed expression.

 I froze at the feeling of his cold lips on my skin, probably ruining the picture with my dazed expression