- Twenty Three -

"Okay, so what's it?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to play it dumb. I truly do have no idea how to bring the shit up, moreover explaining the whole thing.

"Gulf, you know what I mean," Mew said sternly. I started to play with my fingers causing him to sigh heavily before pulling me into his embrace.

"I'm just worried, okay? I didn't mean to pressure you but we promised each other before about this,"

"I know..." I mumbled out, guilty.

"Are you okay?"

"... that, I don't know,"

"Okay, so what's happening in your mind? Like, I could easily read your mind if we're mated, but we're not yet so I can't do that and even if I could now, I still wouldn't do that because that's invading your privacy and your consent matters. So, tell me,"

"It's just... it's not that I don't want to tell you, I don't know how to tell you,"

"Are you pregnant or something?"

"... no? I don't think I'm one of the lucky men out there,"

"Okay, so what's it then?"

"I don't know, Mew. I truly don't. I've never felt like this before and I don't even understand this at all."

"Alright, alright, try to explain to me how you feel as best as you can. Go ramble and I'll listen and try my best to understand,"

"Hm... It started about two weeks ago I guess... After the first time we had sex, you know. My uh... mind also has been extremely weird lately. Like it was so fucking active that it keeps overthinking stuff that is honestly not even important but it'll make me get the nausea feeling in my stomach. If not that, then my head would pound and thump like it wants to explode. But the thing is, when I'm close to you, those shits didn't happen. Like it just disappears and never occurred. I-I don't know what's this or why am I feeling this stuff, but it's so annoying and now I'm a clingy lil leech." I sighed once I'm done, nuzzling my face closer to his neck and inhaling his scent to calm myself down.

"Like right now, I feel at peace and like I have everything under control again, but if we separate like you being somewhere outta my sight, it'll slowly occur again."

"I think I know what happens to you," Mew said after a long silence.

"Yeah?"

"Well... I'm not quite sure since the symptoms are a bit different, but it's still pretty alike so I guess this is a similar problem,"

"What's it?"

"We're the perfect match. It's your body reaction over mine and the last but not least stage of the adjusting. It may seem like you're pregnant, but trust me, it wasn't. It's pretty normal to happen even though it was kinda rare as well."

"Rare?"

"You're still a human, usually the pain gonna be much worse. But yours seem pretty normal,"

"H-how long is this gonna last?"

"I don't really know about that. It depends on the person. The easiest way is to mate you and turn you as a whole, but then again, I don't think we're ready for that,"

"What, why?" I frowned at his answer but he pecked the pout away swiftly.

"It's not just you, it's us. First, I need to come clean to your mum first. Second, you need to be extremely sure about this decision since there's no way back. Once it was done, it was done."

"... Right..."

"But I wanna be with you. Can't we do this now, please? I just want the pain to go away and after meeting your whole fams I'm sure I want this. I know I want this, so please, Mewwie. Can we?" I stubbornly said.

"Gulf, I love you and all, trust me I really, really do, but what about your mum? Didn't you think about her too?"

"... I do, but I..."

"Alright, here's the deal; as soon as we come back to London, I'll come clean to your mum. We'll see how thing goes from there, okay?"

"... o-okay,"

"That's my good kitten. Is there anything else that I should know?"

"Ciel accidentally called me papa tonight." I slowly said, afraid to cross the line.

"He did?"

"Yeah, when you go to play with Thorn's kids, he ran up to me and called me that. But he quickly apologise when seeing my shocked face. I told him it was fine, but he still apologise again and again and only stop when I picked him up and kissed his cheek. He was all flustered after that,"

"Is it really though?"

"What? Ciel being all flustered? Yeah, it was, he was so cute I almost melt."

"No, not that one. You tell him it was fine to call you 'papa', is it really?"

"I guess so. I know I only know him for two days, but he's a really cool child. Well behaved, funny, polite, and also extremely smart. Despite having a not-so-fortunate past, he managed to recover really great if I may say. We had a small chat in the car back at the airport two days ago. And I just knew right there and then that you guys are gonna be the death of me,"

"Well, if you're fine with it then I guess he could call you that. I just don't to make you feel rushed or uncomfortable, it's all." Mew said as he caresses my waist softly.

"Thank you, but really though, I think I'll be just fine."

"If I know Ciel as much as I love to think I am, he'll probably keep calling you that from now on,"

"He did, he keeps calling me that a couple more times after that gaining some weird and worried looks from your family but I just ignore them, he looks so happy when he was calling me that,"

"That kid adores you, you know. I showed him some pictures of you and he told me that you're gonna be an amazing person. I asked him how could he know that and he just said something and I quote 'if he could put up with your messy and weird behaviour that most often than not drive Nana nuts, then obviously he's a super amazing person'. I scoffed at him for that but he just grinned innocently and as much as I hate to admit it, he was right,"

"Hell, yes, he is! It's amusing but also scary how you two were so alike despite not sharing the same DNA."

"Oh, trust me, I knew that. He's like a carbon copy of me that has been kept away for so fucking long. I'm glad I met him at that dark alley three years ago," Mew proudly said.

"I'm glad you do too. Though it was shocking at first to know you have a child, now that I understand everything, I realise it wasn't that bad. Nothing really changes aside from the fact that you're not so young anymore and has a secret lovely child."

"Oh, hush up! I'm still 18,"

"Yes and I'm the queen of England."

"I am 18, mind you!"

"Babe, we both know it was just the body. You're some millenniums old, love" I said with a smug smirk to taunt him even more.

"Don't remind me, please" He groaned in defeat causing me to giggled up at him, which made him smile fondly. I leant up to kiss that sweet lips of his, softly moulding them with mine. He happily kissed back, showing just as much love as I did.

He eventually flipped us over and laid me down on the bed, lips still moving gently with mine. I was about to unbutton his jeans but he stop me with a quiet chuckle.

"Let's just go to sleep. I promise Ciel we'll play in the Game Centre all day long tomorrow. I'm sure he'll pound on that door again if we wake up later than 9."

"Fineee, do I get to tag along?"

"Of course, you do. You're his papa now after all," Mew said, playfully booping my nose with his finger. I giggled at the cute gesture before giving him an Eskimo kiss.

"Alright then, let's go to sleep,"