- Fourteen -

I can't sleep last night and now I'm grumpy as fuck.

I told Mew to not pick me up because my mum insist to give me a ride when in fact, I begged her to gimme one saying that Mew was not feeling well when he was all fine and alive.

The feeling in my chest and stomach still hasn't faded away yet. Truth be told, it was just increasing. His chocolate-like brown eyes, pink and kissable lips, his boop-able nose, his soft hair, just ugh... everything about him is now haunting me.

I was in my locker putting my stuff away when someone suddenly flicked my head. I winced at the slight pain, ready to attack my attacker when seeing those brown eyes of his. I quickly look everywhere but his eyes, feeling nervous all of a sudden.

"Are you trying to ignore me again?"

"Eh uh, it's not that... I was just zoning out, sorry," I can't even look him in the eyes, how pathetic.

"Did you get my fever? You're acting weird." Mew said as he slowly shoved his face closer to mine. My face went red at our proximity, blushing and stuttering madly.

"N- no, it's- it's not that. I-I'm fine, see! I'm well and alive and looking hella fine, you- you got nothing to- to worry about, hahaha"

"Worry? Says who I was worried?" Dead!

"It was an obligation for a pet to take care of their owner"

There comes the fucking bastard! I glared at him but seems like he didn't give a fuck. Instead, he patted my hair a couple of times before speaking again,

"Go to class and stop zoning out, I'll see you at lunch," He said before walking away. Fucktard!

I didn't meet him at lunch. I ran away again and drag Mild with me.

"What now? Are you still avoiding him after spending the night at his house?"

"Eh, wait what? How could you know that!?"

"Well, Gulfie, seems like you forgot that I'm Mae's second son"

"SHE TOLD YOU?"

"Well yeah, but that's beside the point, YOU haven't answered my question,"

"Which one?" I playfully asked. He groaned and glared at me causing me to giggle not so quietly.

"Alright, alright, yeah, I'm kind of avoiding him,"

"Why?"

"You'll laugh your ass off if I tell you why," I said, pouting unconsciously.

"No, I wouldn't."

"You would, I know you would, but anyway... you're right,"

"Uh? About what?"

"I'm falling," I solemnly said. Mild looked at me like I grew another head before he was rolling on the floor laughing his ass off. I sighed loudly, already knowing this is gonna happen.

"Milddd, stop it"

"Oh god, I can't- Jesus, Gulf, I know that's gonna happen, I told ya, bro, I told ya!"

"Shut up. What should I do now?"

"Why don't you tell him?"

"WHATTT!? Are you insane, mad, crazy, outta your mind, or what?"

"No, I mean... you love him, don't you? Because from what I see, it's more than 'like',"

"I guess, but this is so embarrassing!"