- Twenty -

I've been isolating myself since the incident two nights ago.

It's now Christmas Eve and I've never felt so alone. Mild usually came here but his grands came down here so he couldn't leave the house. My cousin won't be here before tomorrow, so it was just me and my mum now.

I usually spent the night downstairs, gossiping with my mum while we baked tons of cookies for the family during Xmas, but I don't feel like it today.

I know it's dumb to strain my tradition just because a dumb and assholish hot fucker, but I can't help how I feel. I just felt so down and tired and gloomy and just... not Christmassy, I didn't even change my outfit to our usual Xmas theme one. I stayed in my plain black hoodie and grey sweatpants, curling on my bed under piles of blankets.

Pathetic, I know, but whatever, it's not like someone would judge me.

Brother M:
MERRY XMAS EVEN GULFIE-PUFFIE!!!

Gulfie:
merry Xmas eve, Mild

Brother M:
Still so gloomy?

Gulfie:
Hm

Brother M:
Never thought I could feel someone's
sadness over text but seems like I'm wrong.
D'ya want me to come over?
I can ditch them,

Gulfie:
No, Mild. I'll be fine.
Just spend time with your fam,
they miss you

Brother M:
I'm coming over next morning
whether you like it or not
And you better use our Xmas theme sweater.

Gulfie:
ok

Brother M:
I love you, Gulfieee

Gulfie:
ilyt, Mi-Mild

"Gulf? Dear, are you in there?"

"Yes, mum,"

"Do you want the cookies, darling? I've baked them,"

"No, thanks"

"Darling, are you okay?"

"Just leave me alone, mum," I mumbled out tiredly.

I heard my mum sigh loudly followed by footsteps that slowly faded. My phone pinged again and I grabbed it lazily.

Alex:
[picture attached] MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Ashley:
[picture attached] Merry Christmas everyone!

Kellin:
[picture attached] Yo, Merry Christmas!

Bleta:
[picture attached] ^^
Anyway, where are Jack and Gulf?

Jack:
Here with Alex, sorry busy

Kellin:
Busy making out

Ashley:
You know it, Kel

Alex:
Shut up, you do that too with that boy of yours

...

I sighed before tossing my phone aside, watching it tumble before hitting the carpet-covered floor. I really wish I have someone with me tonight. They're so lucky to have lots of fun.

Should I send them the picture?
But what's the use anyway? I can't pretend to be his boyfriend anymore. If they find out about the truth and throw me away, they could kiss my ass. Anything is better than to be with that asshole. I swear he's the worst outta the worst.