- Sixteen -

"Dear God, gimme a breakkk" I groaned loudly as I slumped myself beside Mild.

"You knew he would act like that, why do you still like him anyway?"

"How could I know? That's why I'm asking YOU for the advice!"

"Sooo, what are you gonna do then?" Mild asked, looking so done with me.

"I couldn't give up nor did I want to give up, so I think the only option is to prove him wrong and wrapped him around my finger."

"Gulf, remember when I call you a masochist?"

"Hm, What about that?"

"I couldn't believe you're this much of a masochist!"

"MILD!!!"

Mild definitely can't help me. I need to find someone else that is willing to help me. We were in his (Mew) car, near my neighbourhood when a ball suddenly flew to my head and hit me straight on the side. I winced loudly causing Mew to hit the break abruptly.

"You okay?"

"Ouch, ouch, ouch, it hurts, ow, ow..."

"Fuck, I'm sorry. I didn't know someone would pass by" A blonde hair man said as he jogged towards us. Mew took off his glasses and look at the person up and down. The person's eyes were closed as he begged for our forgiveness with his hands claps tightly in front of his chest. Suddenly, Mew whacked the guy's head, almost knocking him to the ground and he groaned in pain.

"Mew! You don't have to do that!"

"Eh, Mew?" The blonde-haired guy said.

"You just realised that?" Mew asked the blonde-haired man.

"You guys... knew each other?" I timidly asked.

"We're brothers," The blonde-haired man said at the same time as Mew said, "We're friends".

"Eh??"

"Sorry about that, I don't think I'll hit Mew's boyfriend,"

"He's not my boyfriend," Mew said in his usual tone (re: monotone)

"Oh, shut it. No need to hide, Mew. You should've told me sooner anyway, why are you hiding this from your best friend?"

"It's not like that, dumbass" Mew said, rolling his pretty eyes tiredly.

"Well~"

They continued to bicker with one another while I sat there looking confused as hell. My head keeps shifting from Mew to this blonde-haired guy, moving back and forth as they keep bickering and playfully shoving each other off.

"Anyway, I'm Tul. Nice to see you, Mew's boyfriend!"

"Eh uh... my name's Gulf, nice to see you too."

"Do you live around here? Because I know Mew doesn't," Tul said.

"Yeah, just a couple doors down there and you'll see my house,"

"Oh, such a shame I haven't found you sooner, you're kinda cute,"

"Eh uh, th- thanks... are you guys like childhood besties or something?"

"Nope, I met him in middle school and we manage to stay friends until now. But we got into a different high school so yeah," Tul said with a slight chuckle.

"I just can't stand being in the same school with him any longer," Mew chirped in whole rolling his brown eyes.

"Well, that's the fun part. Because if you go to my school, you wouldn't meet the cutie beside you,"