- Eleven -

☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻
Wish me luck, babies
I'm the MC for an international annual conference today, it'll start in 10 minutes but here's an update
for y'all, love you xx
☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻

I'm so mad at Mew that I can't even look at his face. He still picked me up for school, but I don't bother to talk or look at him. And when we're at school, I avoid him at all costs possible and hang with Mild instead. No, I'm not using Mild because that asshole was a prick but because I actually miss him and want to hang with him.

Mild apologised to me for not picking up the call, his phone was dead and he was outside with his parents. So I forgive him and we're fine now. I told him about what happened that night and I ended up getting scolded by him. Best friend goals!

When Mew... he's Mew, what do you expect?
He didn't feel the slightest guilty moreover showing regrets.

My friends started to question me as to why I'm not with Mew and always with Mild instead these past three days, but I just ignore them and tried my best to avoid them as well. It's like I'm playing hide and seek with everyone but Mild, sigh.

"Are you coming with me again after school?"

"Yeah, I don't wanna see that prick, at least not until he at least says sorry to me."

"You can't avoid him all of the time, you know" Mild said with a sad but knowing frown.

"I know, I'm wide aware. But he's just, ughhh... he's like the perfect mixture of an asshole plus with a jerk and a prick, how could someone be that much of a bastard? He may look and sounds all angelic and heavenly, but once you know his inside, I think you'll prefer dying and suffering from it, it was hellish; worse than the demon himself."

"Tell me again why you avoid him," Mild demanded with crossed arms.

"He's an asshole!

"No, the real reason you're avoiding him,"

Real reason?
That was the real reason. What is he talking about?

"See, I know you can't answer it. I knew you way too well, Gulf. I could tell it wasn't just because of that mistake three nights ago."

"N- no, that's the actual reason, what are you on about?"

"I knew why you're so upset. We've lost each other before in that fest four years ago and you weren't this upset."

"Alright then, Mr Suttinut, enlighten me as to why I'm so mad at that damn monster."

"You love him."

"Wait, what? You're insane!

"You love him, but he gave you a mixed signal, and you hate that"

"Mild, nooo! You're talking nonsense now,"

"Why so defensive then?"

"Because you're accusing me of something nonsense! I don't like him like that, moreover loving him! It was only for the sake of my reputation, you know."

"More like 'for the sakes of love'. We both know it's more than that."

"What? No, it's not" I defended myself.

"I can see you falling, Gulf. There's no need to lie"

"Shut up, Mild"

"Just stop denying it. Either get him or get over him. You've been hurt enough anyway," I sighed heavily, releasing deep down that Mild was right.

"I just want to be loved and to be in love."

"You know, Gulf..."

"Uh?"

"There's a possibility that Mew will fall for you,"

"What? Are you high or something? You're sounding more and more delirious."

"No, I'm just stating the truth,"

"But that's impossible, Mild. He doesn't even that keen on the idea of love. Love is nothing but a transaction to him. He even said it himself that he thought love is just a silly thing that carried too much stress. How could someone that believes in that concept fall in love?"

"Well, you'll never know. A person's feeling is a fragile thing and before you know it, boom! It changes."

"But for a Mew Suppasit, that sound too impossible, don't you think?"

"I'm just saying. It's the same with you. You've never been this persistent about things, but now you're so adamant about finding love."

"I know, but..."

"SEE!!! You can't even continue your sentence, I know I was right!" Mild stated proudly.

"Shut up, I hate you!"

"Hey, Gulf? Why don't you give this to Mew?" Mild asked pulling out a bunch of paper from his back.

"What's that?"

"We have a project today and he's not in class and since you're his boyfriend, why don't you go give it to him?"

"Nope and nope! Mild, you know that I don't wanna see him!"

"Who knows if you talk it out you'll feel better. Do it, yeah?

"No,"

"For me?"

"No,"

"Oh, c'mon! It's for your brother, are you serious?" Mild gave me his puppy eyes and I scoffed loudly.

"Why don't you give it to him yourself?"

"I honestly have to accompany my mum today, hence why I was asking if you gonna come with me again or nah,"

"Ugh... I hate you!"

"Does that mean you'll give it to him?" Mild excitedly asked. His eyes were wide in a pleading manner and I scoffed even louder.

"Fine!"

"YAY!!! I love you, Gulfie!"

"Shut up, just gimme his address and be gone, you bitch!"