- Twenty Three -

"Milddd!!! What have I done?" I yelled to Mild while my lips started to quiver.

"Now, now, listen to me: one problem down, now up to the latest one, Mika. Do you like him?"

"I- I don't know,"

"Okay, better question: do you at least want to go out with him? Just a date night to test the water,"

"... maybe, I don't know though,"

"Okay, so you do want to but are still hesitant,"

"I guess..."

"Good, now you tell him that and see where things go from there. You know better than making him wait for so long because out of all people, you know it the best when it comes to waiting. Good luck, Gulfie. I'm just a phone call away if you need anything,"

"Alright, thanks, Mi-Mild"

"It's no biggie, I love you, bro"

"I love you too, thank you," I don't know what was in Mild's mind, but okay, I'll do this so-called plan of his.

Gulf:
Hey, Mikaaa
Sorry that it's late
But I need to tell you sth

Mika:
Hey, Gulf
It's okay
What's it?

Gulf:
I got my answer

Mika:
You do?

Gulf:
Yes
And I'm going out with you

Mika:
Is this for real?
You're not kidding, right?

Gulf:
Nope,
This is for real

Mika:
Oh my god,
You have no idea how happy
I am right now

Gulf:
I'll see you tomorrow then
At 2PM, isn't it?

Mika:
Yes,
And I'll pick you up

Gulf:
Okay then

I screenshot the convo and sent it to Mild, followed by an 'is this okay enough?' to which he instantly replied with tons of thumbs-up emojis.

I could barely sleep that night and was quite groggy the next day, but I tried my best to play it off so my mum won't question me, it wasn't so like me to lose my sleep.

I spent my day trying to convince myself that I like Mika better than I like Mew, but no matter how hard I tried to do so, it was hard to lie to myself. My hearts know better who I love and simply like to be friends with, I can't manipulate it.

But Mild said if I went along with his plan, I could finally get something that I want which could be a boyfriend or maybe Mew. I don't know which one exactly he meant, but whatever it is, I just hope it'll actually make me feel happy.

Time goes by so fast and without me knowing it, it was now 5 minutes before 2 already. I waited patiently on my porch, not wanting to be questioned by my mum and get her another crazy idea about me having a poly-relationship or something.

I saw the familiar yellow BMW m4 pull up in front of my driveway, the window rolled down slowly revealing a nervous Mika. He was waving at me, a timid but giddy smile on his face. I giggled at the view before slipping into the car.

"Hey,"

"Hi, you ready?"

"I surely am,"

"I'm not really good with this, but I hope you like it," Mika said softly.