- Three -

☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻
Bcs today's two years of Gulf being
a certain someone's sunflower,
I decided to double updated
HAPPY READING
☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻

"He's your boyfriend?"

"Uh-huh," I said proudly, faking the confidence that comes from god knows where.

"He's so hot, what the fuck?" Jack exclaimed

"I know,"

"That's impossible, he looks like Greek God," Ashley stated. I keep my face straight, trying to hide my pride at how gullible they are.

"Well, it seems like a dream to get a boyfriend like him, but somehow I manage," I said, chuckling awkwardly at the end. Like a dream my ass, it was an actual dream because I'm single-pringle. If I was a Pinocchio, my nose surely gonna be as long as a giraffe's neck.

"This guy... I think I've seen him," Leonee said. My pride went down the hill as panic quickly filled my veins.

"That's probably just your mind playing trick with you. Let's head to lunch, homeroom is almost over," I hastily said as I snatched my phone from the guys.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!
I'm fucked, I'm fucked! I'm so fucked!

What if she actually knew him?
What if he's an actor or model or something and they would know that I'm lying?
Oh, God! Please, no. I can't risk that!

Leonee was silent the whole way to the cafeteria. Ashley was too engaged in conversation with Jack to notice the weird silence from her while I was too busy fidgeting to join those two.

"I swear, I've seen him somewhere,"

"Oh, Leonee, drop it, will you?" Ashley said.

"Seen who?" Alex asked out of nowhere. He took a seat beside Jack while Kellin took the empty seat on my right.

"Gulf's boyfriend."

"Oh? Lemme see, lemme see," Alex said, a tiny bit bouncing up and down like a child. I timidly handed him my phone and both Alex and Kellin gasped.

"KING!" Both of them yelled out in unison. What, king?

"Damn, right! I believe I've seen him somewhere, now I know why" Leonee said and suddenly they all threw their gazes on me.

"What?" I timidly asked.

"You're with the school's king?"

Wait, what?

School's king? He gets the education here too?
Fuck, I'm so fucking fucked!

"Err... I uh-"

"Wait, that's him!" Kellin yelled causing that sex god to look at us.

"Eh, aren't you the guy-"

"Hey, baby. Can we talk for a bit?" I quickly cut him off. I spare the guys another timid smile before I dragged this hottie to my and Mild's spot.

Surprisingly enough, he didn't throw a fit and just go along with me until I lock the stall door.

"Easy, tiger. What's with the rush?" The hottie said, a soft chuckle passing his lips.

"Eh, uh... it's... err-"

"No offence, but do you need help or something?"

"No, uh- yes. I- I mean..."