- Twenty Six -

"Mewwie, wakey, wakey!!!"

"I hate you, go 'way" the cute hottie mumbled out sleepily.

"Mewwie, c'mon"

"Babe, just lemme sleep,"

"Vampire sleep? Never knew that," I stated, clearly trying to push him to the edge. From what Mew told me, Vampire normally didn't sleep, but they do rest their eyes every few days.

"Mewwie, wakey, I swear I'll jump onto you if you don't wake up"

"Shoo, I hate you,"

"I love you too, daddy" He jolted awake at that, looking at me with wide brown eyes as I giggled my ass off.

"What did you say?"

"G' mornin', daddy,"

"Holy Hell, kitten. You can't just say that!"

"I just did, didn't I?" I cheekily said as I plopped my body on his lap. His hand instantly reached out for my waist, resting there as if it belongs there.

"Tease!"

"You are what you eat right?"

"Since when did you eat me?"

"I did suck you off, so that counted," I said, shrugging carelessly like it was nothing.

"You're gonna be the death of me, I swear" He groaned before he hid his face in the crook of my neck.

"Well, good to know,"

"Why did you wake me up anyway?"

"Mum wants to see me and she said she misses you,"

"We're having lunch there?"

"Yupp! And we're gonna have a barbeque and then bonfire during the night,"

"Do I have to go?"

"Pleaseee... I want you to meet my family and Tul gonna be there too since mum and his mum is such a bestie now. Mild surely gonna be there as well because he's mum's second son, so it'll be fun."

"Family get-together isn't my thing, Gulf," Mew said, groaning again.

"Awe, c'mon, for me, pleaseee..."

"What will I get outta this?"

"Me being happy, you love that right?" I said, grinning happily. He sighed loudly, before rolling his eyes at me.

"I can't believe our first date is me meeting your whole family," He groaned groggily.

"Just this one time, okay? And if you hate it that much, we could leave as soon as you wish,"

"Fair enough." He hummed at that and start to pepper my neck with soft kisses.

"Good, I've cooked something for breakfast, it's downstairs, you go ahead because I wanna take a bath first,"

"Can I tag along?"

"Nope, maybe later, just shoo"

"Asshole,"

"You're one to talk, Suppasit," I sneered before hopping off of his lap. I swung my hips more than necessary, earning another groan from Mew. I know what I'm doing, his extremely hard exterior, is just a wall, but once you push past that, he's a big softie deep inside.

I finish my business quite fast, may I say, and then I dried myself off and walked back to Mew's room. Surprisingly, he was nowhere in sight. I walked to his closet and grabbed some of his clothes, casually putting them on and smile in satisfaction once I'm done. I look pretty cute in his clothes since they're obviously bigger than me. It gave me these cute sweater-paws and I look cuddlier than ever.