- Twenty Four -

I saw Mew's face drop at my words, his hands falling back to his side. I took the chance to push him off of me, and stand back on the ground.

"Sorry it took so long, e-"

"Hey, Mika. The bruise wasn't that bad, let's just get going yeah?" I quickly said and grabbed Mika's arm, dragging him outta the nursery. I think we're gonna skipped school then.

"Gulf, slow down,"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to drag you,"

"It's fine, are you okay though?"

"I yeah, I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?"

"... Mew was there, and I just thought something happened judging from your position and I just wanna make sure you're fine,"

"I'm fine, but anyway, can we start our date earlier and just go to the aquarium now?" I eagerly said.

"Sure, if that's what you want."

He drove us to the aquarium and once we were there, I was once again, having lots of fun. They're just so cute and not to mention the shows are also so bloody amazing. We went to see the penguin and though they remind me of Mew, I was so happy to see them all.

Mew's POV

I was lazing around in my room, carelessly scrolling on my phone when Tul suddenly called me.

"He-"

"WHAT'S IN YOUR FUCKING MIND!?"

"Woah, dude, no need to ruin my eardrums, what's up?"

"I saw Gulf with that guy."

"And?"

"AND MY ASS! Go get him or I'll whoop your ass to their place. They're around Thames River, go there ASAP or I'll fucking chop your balls off, bye!"

Aow, what a friend I have there...

Gulf's POV

"I have lots of fun"

"I do too. But then again, I always do when I'm with you,"

"Aweee, that's very sweet of you, Mika. Thank you,"

"No, thank you. I did all of this for you but it turns out much better than I expect it will," I was stunt by his words but forced a small nevertheless.

I'm sure if I got into a relationship with Mika I won't get hurt again. He's so gentle and caring, sweet and funny, and also so understanding. I'm sure I wouldn't shed a tear again if I was with him.

But...
I can't lie to myself and forced myself to love something that I don't.

Those stupid brown eyes of that moron keep swimming in my mind, his genuine smile that he showed me a couple of times, his cute pout, the sound of his laughter, and that cute as fuck nose of his. He's there, even when he's not right beside me, he's still there. It's been a week since that random kiss on my neck, but I can still remember the feeling of his lips and tongue gliding across my skin. I can still remember his strong but soft grip around my waist and that stupid natural scent of him that coaxed me to heaven. Fucking Suppasit and his whole being, why can't I just hate him? It's surely gonna be easier that way.

"H- hey, Mika?" I nervously started as we walked on the bridge.

"Yeah?"

"I... need to tell you something,"

"Oh, what's it?"

"... I'm sorry. I- I can't return your feeling. I did try, I swear I did, but it's just..."