- Fifteen -

"Gulf, can you come down here?"

"Coming!"

"Bring this to Mild, will you? I made too much of those and I knew Mild loved them,"

"Oh okay..."

"Take my car, hun."

"Will do, bye mum!"

I'm sorry Mild, but Imma gives this to Mew.

I need to tell him, sooner or later, I need to. And right now seems like good timing.

I drove the car all the way to his house, quickly spilling my name out before putting my finger on the machine as soon I arrived.

The gate swung open but I saw a car on his driveway. Someone's over? Or was it his family?

I parked my car beside the black BMW Z1 before locking it and knocking on Mew's door. The door swung open revealing a lady with a tired Mew behind her.

"I'll see you later, Mew"

"Yeah, sure..." He trailed off in monotone. We watched the girl leave before he turned his attention to me,

"What are you doing here?"

"Do- Don't you think it's better if you stop that?" I stuttered out nervously.

"Stop what?"

"Playing with people,"

"Ha? What are you talking about? I didn't do that. Even if I do, it was none of your business. You're not my boyfriend, why do you say stuff like that? I do what I want,"

"It's... it's not good, you know..."

"Do I look like I ask for your opinion?" This arrogant asshole, I swear to god!

"It's not that..."

"Then what? If you have something to say, just say it," Why is he in such a bad mood?

"I... I don't like it!"

"Uh?"

"... I- I... I like... you and- and I don't like that you were doing it!" I stammered out, blushing madly once I was done. I saw a smirk form on Mew's face before he shoved his face closer to mine.

"You don't understand, do you?"

"'bout what?"

"You've never had a boyfriend before, right?"

"... Yeah..."

"I think you misunderstood your feeling. You know, because we are a fake boyfriend in a fake relationship, I think you're too into it that you think that's your real feeling,"

"Are you saying that my feeling is nothing but a misunderstood thing?"

"Yeah,"

"Oh, alright that. Maybe you were right and I just misread things that I misunderstood my feeling," I said, smiling through the pain.

"Good thing that you realised that,"

"Here's my mum's famous chicken pie, bye"

I shoved the bag into his hands before running down the few steps stairs and straight into the car. I turned on the engine and leave his house as fast as possible.

I hate him. I truly, truly do hate him!
Why is he so dumb? Is he really that much of an asshole prick to realise how serious I was?

Ughhh...

I swerved to the left side, parking my car in front of a cafe.
I was so nervous when I told him how I feel, can't he see that?
If I misunderstood this whole feeling, I wouldn't be that nervous, I would be confused instead but ughhh. His head is just too thick to realise that.

When I thought he couldn't act more assholish, he proved me wrong by saying this all (my feeling) was nothing but me misunderstanding everything. I'm 18 for fuck sake! I knew how I feel and which one is wrong or which one is right.

I walked into the café and was instantly hit with the smell of coffee. I waited in the queue, waiting patiently until it was my turn.

"Welcome to bittersweet, how can I help you?"

"I want an iced coffee, please,"

"Eh? Aren't you that boy?" My eyes widened as I notice her face.

"That was fast, did he kick you out?" The lady asked.

"What?"

"Seems like it was true, eh? That Mew wasn't playing around anymore,"

"... pardon?"

"He didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?" I confusedly asked.

"That he..."

My eyes widened at her words and my mind suddenly raced a thousand miles per hour. I grabbed the coffee from her hand and paid her in a rush before I ran back into my car and drive it all the way back to Mew's house. I knock on the door harshly and marched up the stairs into his room. I threw the door open, gasping loudly for proper breath.

"What are you doing here?"

"What did she mean by you having a cat? That girl, she told me. I thought you have none?"

"Ha?"

"She told me that- that you have a cat now so you stopped playing around. And she just came here to take what she left, what does she mean?"

"Damn her, I didn't think she would say it,"

"The cat, it was me, wasn't it? You stop because of me, right?" Mew threw his gaze away from me as a heavy sigh pass his lips.

"Not really, I just got bored over it,"

"Bored? Does that mean..."

"Don't ask me, I don't know. Maybe that's just because I understood your dumb logic or something," Mew mumbled out.

"Wh- what do you mean?" I'm so done with him, I just wanna know the truth. He kept silent and his gaze was at everywhere else but me.

"It wasn't a misunderstood, you know. I know my feeling and... and I truly do like you. It- it makes me so upset that you thought it was nothing but that and that you thought I would give it up that easily. But I've never lied when it comes to my feeling, I know what I want, I know how I feel, and I don't want to give it up, ever! I know you won't believe me right now or anytime soon, but I'll keep saying that until you believe me," I was panting once I was done spitting everything out, my chest feeling much more spacey than seconds ago. I heard Mew sigh again, causing me to look back up at him.

"You're so noisy sometimes, but yeah, whatever, I'll believe you if that's what makes you shut up."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I'll wait for that,"

"Eh? For real?"

"Hm,"

"So..." I trailed off slowly, I don't know what he actually mean and his answer didn't really clarify things.

"So what?"

"Does that mean you trust me?"

"What d'ya mean?"

"I mean... whether you like me or not..."

"Well... who knows,"

"What? I swear Mew, I could never understand you if you keep playing this complicated game,"

"That sounds fun, isn't it? Spending your days seeing my reaction and hearing compliment from me. You'll like that, wouldn't you?" I groaned as his smirk grew wider and wider, feeling like giving up but also so desperately to prove him wrong.

"Asshole!"

You just wait, Mew. I'll prove myself to you and you won't have any chance to run away again!