- Seven -

☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻
Yo hooo
I'm back, people
Happy reading and happy saturday night, my babiesss
☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻

Mew's words keep replaying in my mind.

The way he sounded so annoyed and kinda disgusted when he said those words has been keeping me awake.

I wanna know the reason why, I wanna know Mew better. The real Mew, not the Mew he tried to play himself to be. But it was hard as fuck when he act like a bipolar person that has worst mood swings than a pregnant woman (no offence, I promise).

True that life is impossible without love. But what Mew said a few days also make sense to me (doesn't mean I agree with it though). On one side, love is indeed a sweet thing, it could build people and make them grow to be someone better but on another side, love is dangerous and such a destroyer, it could crush people to pieces until they're shattering or ruin them until they turn to the worst version of themselves. And it all depends on us, whether we turn it on, or turn it off.

I sighed internally as I heard my friends talking about their S.O again.

I wanna find love.
I so desperately need to feel it.

I wanna be loved and be in love.
I just wanna know what it feels like.

Mew's been nothing but a pure asshole since our conversation that afternoon. He treated me like I'm an actual kitten instead of a human. Like dude, I knew you said I should be your kitten, but god dammit, was it really necessary for me to meow and make a paw? Moreover in public places, ugh...

He sucks (no pun intended).

I was walking down the corridor on my way to my locker when someone shoved me rather harshly until I kiss the floor. I winched at the pain on my lips and temple, rubbing them softly as if it would decrease the pain,

Someone offered their hand to me which cause me to instantly look up.

Kao.

"You okay?"

"Ye-yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit clumsy, that's all," I tried to put a grin on only to wince at the pain.

"Here, lemme help." He crouched down in front of me and help me stand back on my feet.

"Thank you,"

"Your temple's bleeding anyway. Let's go to the nurse,"

"No, Kao, it's fine, I could just wipe it with water and it'll be fine,"

"Nah, what if it gets infected? We don't want it now, do we?"

"Well... yeah but-"

"Good, c'mon then!"

His hands were still on my waist as he guided me to the nurse's room. Mrs Valerie wasn't there surprisingly so he took the matter into his own hands. He sat me down on the bed before he scurried over to find some antiseptic or something.

He came back with a bandage and a bottle of antiseptic and he started to clean it carefully. Our face was so close and I'm sure if I move a bit, our lips gonna touch. The thoughts made my cheeks heat up and I feel like drowning in embarrassment.

He put the bandage after, softly tapping it so it'll stay in place.

"There, done" He whispered out quietly. He hasn't pulled away yet which makes me blush again.

"Th- thank you..."

"It's no biggie,"

"K- Kao?"

"Yes?"

"Why are you so nice?"

"Eh, uh... it's just you, you know. If it- if it wasn't you, I wouldn't do this,"

"Oh, uh... tha- thanks, I guess?"

"A- anyway... are you... are you free this Sunday?"

"Yeah, why do you ask?"

"Wanna... wanna go out?" Kao asked and I instantly lit up.

"Yeah, sure,"

"Cool! Here, let's exchange numbers," He said, pulling out his phone before looking up at me again; the gap between us got even shorter now which made me so nervous but excited at the same time.

"Are yo-"

"Seems like you were having fun," The extremely familiar voice spoke up at the same time as the door swung open.

"Me- Mewwie, why are you here?" I stuttered out panicky.

"Alex told me he saw you got into the nurse's room, so here I am. Are you okay? What happened to you? I'm so worried you know, you didn't even reply to my message," Mew asked with a fake pout.

"I uh, yeah... I'm fine, I was just clumsy, the usual. Sorry, Mewwie,"

"Awe, baby. You'll keep hurting yourself if you're not being careful," Mew sweetly said as he ruffled my hair again.

"I know, but I got shoved and I just lost my balance,"

"You poor lil thing, just be careful next time, yeah?" He flashed me that dashing smile and if I didn't know better, I'll truly think he's such an angel now.

"Y- yeah..."

"Who's he anyway?"

"His name's Kao, from grade 11. He's the one that brings me here,"

"Oh, I see... Well, thank you, Kao. But ba- I mean, Gulfie and I need to go home now. We've got something to do, C'mon, princess," Mew said as his hand wrapped around my waist, giving it a tight squeeze which make me almost wince.

"I uh, yeah..."

"Bye Gulf,"

"B- bye, Kao"

I followed Mew quietly as he keep holding me to his side, acting like the king he is in front of his fans. He was shielding me and if I don't know better, I would say we look like an actual couple.

He opened his car's door for me and to my surprise, he didn't shove me or something. He calmly jogged to the other side, and slip inside too. He started the car and slowly drove off of school.

"Can you gimme your phone?"

"Uh? What for?"

"Just give it to me,"

"O- oh, okay..." I hesitantly gave it to him, watching him with cautious eyes. He grabbed it from me, a wide smile on his face. Weird.

"Thank you,"

He moved his hand outta the car and tossed my phone into the busy road. I screamed so loud that I think the car next to us might hear while he just shrugged carelessly,

"What the fuck, Mew!?"

"I'm the one that is supposed to say that! Don't waggle your tail to another boy!"

"I didn't wiggle my tail to anyone! What are you on about?"

"Don't talk to him anymore, just forget it,"

"The fuck? Don't tell me what to do, you're not even my real boyfriend, you got no rights in my life,"

"You're mine, so act like it!"

"We're not even real boyfriends, for fuck sake! I'm not yours and what I did was far from cheating, stop controlling me,"

"Do you forget your position? You're my kitten, and I AM your owner, you have no right on saying no. One slip-up and your senior year would be hell. Do you want that, kitten?" I froze at his words, rapidly shaking my head side to side.

"Good. Let's go home! I'll even buy you ice cream on the way,"

Oh, how wrong he is.
I won't stop talking to Kao.
Because once I got an actual boyfriend, he'll be the one that I forget,