- Thirty Four -

"Cee, c'mon! It's lunchtime already,"

"But Daddy I still wanna play!!!"

"We have to get some food for Gulfie, Cee"

"No, daddy! I wanna play!!!"

I watched Mew huffed frustratedly before he walked up to Ciel and threw him over his shoulder, causing the small kid to shriek and start punching his back. Mew motioned me to follow him and I did so while giggling at how cute they were.

Grumpy Jongcheveevat is the cutest but also the worst Jongcheveevat, I swear. Ciel continued to pout the whole way to the sushi parlour. And even when Mew put him down he started to glare at Mew.

"Oh, c'mon, stop glaring at me," Mew said, trying to poke Ciel's side but he just glared even sharper. I giggled at Mew's attempt to win his heart which was clearly not working. I leant to Ciel's side, bending down a tiny bit to whisper in his ear,

"Hey, Cee? The faster we eat, the sooner we'll be back in that arcade. How about we beat your dad's ass at that game again as a payback?"

"Really?" His eyes lit up as he whispered back to me.

"Sure, I'll even help you,"

"DEAL!"

"We're set then," I smiled down at him and he grinned widely at me.

"What's it with you two?"

"Nothing," Both of us said and giggle together.

"Good, now I feel left out," Mew blew up his fringe in annoyance before throwing his gaze to the busy road.

"What do you want, Cee?" I asked the lil kid, clearly ignoring Mew's statement.

"Can I get the crab stick nigiri, please?"

"Sure, anything else?"

"Can we share parfait for the dessert?"

"The berries one or the chocolate-vanilla?"

"The berries one,"

"Okay, that'll do. You, big baby, what do you want?" I asked, turning my attention to the pouting Jongcheveevat.

"Now you see me,"

"Oh, c'mon, you can't be serious. Getting jealous over Ciel, really?"

"Everyone always loves him the most. I thought it would be different with you,"

"Well, he's cute and you're... old," I jokingly said.

"I hate you," Mew said and continued to pout and sulk as he leant on the window.

"I'm kidding, geez. I love you, Mewwie."

"Hm, sure you do." I rolled my eyes at him before leaning forwards to give him a chaste kiss.

"Stop it, you're too old to pout and sulk,"

"Gulf, I'm not that old!"

"Take a chill pill, for heaven's sake. I'm just joking, now c'mon, what do you want?"

"Whatever, just don't put poison in it,"

After another drama with the Jongcheveevat boys, we finally left the parlour feeling full and satisfied. I kept my promise to Ciel and we beat Mew up at that hoop shot game. It's funny to see that Mew's way taller than both of us but we end up being the winner. His clumsiness gonna be the death of him someday, hahaha.

"Okay, now what?" Mew asked.

"The firework festival! Can we go there, please?"

"I don't think we have neither Yukata nor Kimono, or do we?"