- Eighteen -

"Yo, Gulf, you okay?"

"Uh? Yeah, I'm good, why d'ya ask?"

"You're a bit salty lately and also zoning out like every two seconds," Alex explained.

"Nah, I'm fine. Just a bit tired,"

"Does it have something to do with Mew?" Jack chirped in.

"What? Of course not, why would you say that?"

"Just wondering, is it because you have no plan for this Christmas?"

"Nah, I've had it planned since two months ago." I lied smoothly.

"With Mew?"

"Yeah, and my family too." Here comes me being a sinner for lying too much. God, I'm truly sorry.

"You never told us that you guys have met each other's parents," Alex said with a slight pout.

"I haven't met his yet, they're always so busy and currently in another country. But he did meet mine, mum loves him too pieces," and she also called him a sex god, but no, I won't say that.

"Aweee, that's sweet. What's your plan anyway?" Kellin asked outta the blue. Since when that this guy arrived here?

"We'll make a ginger house and have a sleepover and then exchange presents. What about you all?" I lied with a big grin. Dammit, my nose just got longer and longer.

"So PG, I don't think Mew's that type," Kellin said and Jalex nodded along.

"We- we just keep it PG because my cousins gonna be there, you know just in case."

"How about we swap pictures for that night?" Jack said excitedly.

"Swap pic? What do you mean?" I confusedly asked.

"All of us have a different plan with our own family or S.O, which means we won't be together celebrating it, so why don't we swap pic with each other? At least that way, it'll feel like we're together virtually."

"That sounds cool! I'm in!" Ashley chirped in. Why the fuck do people keep chirping in outta the blue? She wasn't there before.

"I'm in too, though mine probably look boring since Imma just chill with my fam and no S.O," Bleta said.

"Are you in or nah?" Alex asked since he was clearly down for this idea as well.

"I have no other choice now, have I?" I timidly said with an awkward chuckle.

"Yeah, definitely."

"Well then, I'm in!"

I so am gonna regret this and Mew is surely, obviously, definitely, gonna smack my ass and scold me for a millennium.

It's been almost two months since the incident at the bridge and I still have no idea about his feeling toward me. In fact, things just get weirder and weirder and even crazier than before. That's Mew Suppasit to you guys, an actual asshole that is way too unpredictable and moody as fuck.

We parted ways during lunch hour. They went to our table while I went to the parking lot. Mew texted me and said something about eating outside and not wanting to leave his kitten alone, so he forced me to join him.

I spotted him beside his angel blue. He got bored of his baby blue a.k.a the McLaren 720 and chooses to use his angel blue a.k.a Lamborghini Asterion. He has a name for every single one of his cars and I'm forced to remember every single one of them because if I want to addresses it, I can't say 'it', I have to say their name. Crazy, right? Yeah, I know.