- Thirty Six -

☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻
Can I get at least 250 followers
before this book ends??

p.s this is published at 23.59 🙈
☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻

The next three days were pure hell for me.

My head hurts extremely badly, everything feels so hot and bothering and I can't take myself away from Mew.

Every time he's outta my sight, I would get a panic attack that'll only lead me to pass out and when I woke up, my throats gonna get awfully dry that I'll pass out again if Mew didn't drink me his blood.

Suck, I know.
But I'm all better now.

It was the side effect Mew said. Different person different side effects and mine is the medium one. There are three types they said; the slight one, the medium one, or the severe a.k.a dangerous one. Those who got the dangerous one were either gonna be death or stayed in a coma for a quite long time. And those who got the slight one will probably just get thirsty easily and would jump to anything that has blood in their system.

In my case, it was like the slight one but got some extras here and there like my panic attack and sudden clinginess to Mew. And oh, let's not forget the headache and my body's weird condition.

Mew's family was so happy to know that I'm finally one of them. Mama got a bit protective and scolded Mew for a good hour before hugging him and telling him how proud she is. It was a really eventful evening.

We were currently in an aeroplane on our way back to London. Mew was so nervous to come clean to my mum and honestly, I am too but not as bad as him.

"You okay?"

"Hm? Shouldn't I be the one that asks you that?" I asked Mew confusedly.

"Do you need a drink or anything? How's your head doing? Your body?"

"No, I'm good. What about you, mister?"

"I'm... eh," Mew said, shrugging it off casually.

"Eh?"

"I'm... okay I guess, could've been better but I'm not complaining."

"Well... I've made my choice and there's no turning back now, not like I want to anyway, but I could assure you that whatever my mum said, I'll still stay with you and be with you. But knowing her, she'll probably get all excited and ask you to turn her into one or something."

"How can you be so sure? It's huge news, Gulf. Not something silly and joke-able."

"I'm not saying it is, but she's a very open-minded person that is also a tad bit crazy so I guess we'll be just fine," I knew my answer didn't help as much as I hope it would as a heavy sigh fell outta Mew's lips. I reached up to his head and pulled it to my shoulder, carding the soft locks slowly.

"Try to get rest for a bit. You've been through enough,"

"What do you mean?"

"Taking care of me and then this nerve about coming clean to my mum, just forget it for a bit and rest. You deserve it,"

"But, what about you?"

"I could take care of myself, Mew. And I could take care of you too, you just have to let me,"

"But I'm your boyfriend and I'm supposed to protect you,"

"And I'm your boyfriend so the duty applied to me as well,"

"... fine. Wake me up if you need something, anything."

"Okay,"

"I meant it,"

"I know, Mew. Just rest now, okay?" He sighed again at my words but obeyed nevertheless. I leant down to peck his temple, before resting my head on top of his, my fingers still carding the soft brown locks.

I look outta the window, watching the clouds and open sky. It was so relaxing to be far way up in the sky, having no barrier and just so damn free. I always love the sky. And ocean too honestly. Those two got the most beautiful colour ever. Either when they were purely, amazingly blue or when the other colour that is just as pretty if not prettier. Like when the sky turned purplish-pinkies for example.

Mew eyes just happened to have an amazing colour too. Sure there are lots of people with brown eyes, but his are different. His are like an open book, a window to his soul. The colour change that depends on his mood is one of the many examples.

It could look so intimidating and dark, it could look so warm and peaceful, it could look clear and icy, but it could also look dull and empty. The spark in his eyes, the twinkle that danced in it, it was just a pure art carved by God himself.

The rest of his complexion is just as perfect. Pale but not that pale and always feels so smooth and warm despite him being a Vampire. Those velvety rosé lips always look so full and pouty. His broad shoulder and soft chest, his hands, his legs and everything else, it's just so perfect in my eyes.

I don't know what I did to get this amazing human being to be my mate for the rest of my life, but I know for sure that I'm one of those lucky ones.

No, it wasn't just because of his looks. Because his personality is a big part of why I felt so lucky to have him. He got a massive heart that's so accepting and understanding. Got a really wise brain as well to think about his actions and the way he carried himself... oh, please, don't let me start on it.

Sure sometimes he could get a bit too cocky or childish and even act stupidly without thinking about it first, but that's just what makes him, well... him. And I'm not even complaining anymore.

I still remember those days when I curse him almost 24/7, how I want to murder him and just fished out that pretty blue eyes of his or shut that big and sassy mouth of his, but as I learnt more and more about him, I just realised that was a part of him; the annoying side that people can't help but adore slowly but surely.

He was just that amazing.

How he was so confident and well-composed. How he always left some sparkle wherever he went. How he could make people respect him without even trying is so astonishing. But mostly, how he could place himself in different situations without failing, it's just so admirable.

I felt him stir slightly, a fond smile instantly coming up to my face as his brown eyes flutter open.

"I love you," I suddenly blurted out. There was a glint of surprise in his eyes before he smiled that stingray smile of his and replied,

"And I, you."