- Twenty Five -

"W- what is it?"

"I'll explain when we get home, okay? For now, just stay there and be your cute self, and hush your sweet mouth too." He pecked my lips one more time before drawing himself from me. Our hands remained intertwined as he drove to his house and I keep my mouth shut as promised.

He parked his car in the driveway, holding myself in place before he stepped out and jogged to my side to open my door. I looked at him weirdly but mumble a small 'thank you' nevertheless. He put his hand on the small of my back, guiding me up to his room.

I sat down on the edge of the bed, watching him pacing back and forth nervously before he finally take a seat beside me, keeping a small distance between us.

"You have to promise me to not freak out and leave outta the blue,"

"Um... okay?" where is this goin?

"No, you have to promise me,"

"O- okay, I promised,"

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I promise."

"Answer honestly, okay?"

"O- okay..."

"Do you actually love me?" Mew started.

"Yeah, I do, why?"

"No matter what?"

"I guess yeah,"

"Okay, um... what are you gonna do if I say... I'm not like the other?"

"Uh? What do you mean?"

"Let's just say we're literally different, what are you gonna say?"

"Mew, what are you on about? I don't get it,"

"Okay so uh... what if I tell you that I'm not a human?"

"Then a what? Vampire? A werewolf?" I said, giggling at how nervous he is.

"Let's say that, what are you gonna do?"

"You're still Mew, aren't you? As long as you're the Mew I both love and hate, I don't think it'll matter, as long as you won't kill me that's it,"

"So you're fine with it?" He asked me timidly.

"I guess, sure it's gonna take some time to adjust, but I think I'll manage. I mean, if I could survive to you being an asshole almost 24/7, I'm sure I could adjust to another weird thing that only you do."

"You're being serious, right? You're not kidding?"

"Why do you ask anyway?"

"I- I..." This is the first time I've seen him all stuttering and fidgety and in all honesty, I don't know how to react. So, I did the only thing that normal people would do; I grabbed his fidgety hands in mine and held them softly.

"Take your time, it's fine,"

"You won't leave me, right? And you're gonna keep your promise, right?"

"Yes, Mew. I won't leave you and I'll keep my promise."

"You won't run away?" His brown eyes looked so vulnerable and I would like to coo if the situation wasn't this serious. I nodded my head at him, a small smile plastering on my face.

"Th- the what if's is true,"

"Pardon?"

"I- I'm not a human,"

"Oh?"

"Y- yeah... I- I'm sorry that I've put you through a lot of shits, I- I didn't mean to hurt you. I- I need to push you away so you won't have to deal with more mess, but you were so persistent and you- you ended up falling for me. I- I don't know how to stop it but I don't want to drag you into this kind of shit that I called my life but you keep pushing it and- and as time went by... I just- I just need to make sure you actually love me for me, and that- that you'll love me no matter what. I- I know it's a lot to take in, but- but that's the truth."