- Ten -

Kitten:
Do I have to wear it 24/7?

MEWnster:
Why?

Kitten:
Mew,
We have school in an hour
I need a serious answer

MEWnster:
Take it off during school
Use it everywhere else when you're with me
Or when I feel like it

Kitten:
Does that mean I have to bring it everywhere?

MEWnster:
If you see it that way

Kitten:
I'll murder you if someone finds out about it.
BYE!

MEWnster:
Bye, Kitten.
I'll see you in 30

I'm fucked and he's insane. What a cool couple, right?
I groaned out loud but started to prepare myself nevertheless.

I don't want to hear him being an ice cube at this early hour, so the only way to prevent that is to do as he said.

I finished everything 20 minutes later and I quickly run down the stairs to have breakfast.

"Does that mean the sex god knew?"

"Pardon?"

"You know, you were gone with a black car, but then you came back with sex god's car. Does that mean he approves?"

"Mum, I swear, what are you talking about? I told you we were just friends and that black car's guy is an asshole, so please don't mention him ever again."

"Oh? So you're just with the sex god now?"

"Ugh, mummm!"

"What? I'm just asking. I wanna know my only child's life!"

"It's not like that, it's complicated,"

"Awe, it's okay, baby. Young loves tend to be complicated but it was actually so sweet and full of joys." Joys my ass, more like full of torture and threat and other ugly stuff like that. I just smiled timidly at my mum, shoving my face back into the bowl of cereal.

There were someone knocking on the door outta the blue and my eyebrows creased in confusion. Is that Mew? He's quite early. I pushed my chair backwards but my mum already rushed to the door.

"Oh uh, good morning, ma'am,"

"Hey, are you Lil Gulfie's boyfriend?"

"Kinda? Is he ready yet? I'm here to pick him up," Can't they talk any quieter? I could hear them and I'm all the way down the kitchen, so that's saying something.

"Not really, he's currently eating breakfast. Come on in, young man,"

"Oh, it's my bad. I'm quite early actually," See, I told you! It wasn't my fault today.

"It's okay, just come on in. Would you like some breakfast as well, uh..."

"It's Mew, ma'am."

"Yeah, Mew. Just call me Mae, dear. Or mum like Gulfie did also fine."

"Okay, Mum. But no, thank you, I've had mine back at home,"

"Just come on in then, he'll be done i-"

"No need, I'm here now. Let's get going, Mew." I not-so-politely cut my mum off. I grabbed Mew's arm on the way and quickly dragged him back to the car.

"I'll see you at dinner, Gulfie!"

"Farewell, mother. Thank you for your blessing,"

"Eww, formality, I hate that!" She scolded me causing me to giggle loudly.