- Four -

The next day was hell.
Mew was more devious than I think he was. Sure he didn't tell me to do 'inappropriate' things, but he keep bossing me around and making me run all over the place. I put my head on the table, groaning internally at how exhausted I am.

"Gulf, you okay?"

"Hey, Kellin. Yeah, I'm fine, just a tiny bit tired, lack of sleep, you know,"

"Oh... Anyway, I was wondering-"

"Wait a bit, Mew's calling."

"Hey, baby," I cheerily asked. It's fake of course, I was internally cursing him as we talk now.

"Go get me juice. The line's too long, I'm lazy."

"Okay, I'll be there in a blink,"

"Good,"

"See you soon, bae," I said before hanging up.

"Sorry, Kel. Need to go,"

"Yeah, I got that. I'll see you soon, Gulf"

I hurried off of the homeroom all the way to the cafeteria and much to my surprise, there was no queue on the stand. I got Mew the juice he asked and searched around the room for that fluffy hair of his. I strolled over to him and put the drink on the table.

"You take too long,"

"S- sorry..." this guy, I swear to god!

"Just don't do it again"

"Okay... I'll uh, I'll leave then,"

"No, sit! Take a sip, you're tired, aren't you?" He asked and I almost squealed inside. He gave me the chocolate milk box and I gladly take it. I opened the straw's plastic and stabbed the straw into the hole. I happily gulped down the milk, letting the sweet and cold liquid run down my throat.

"Kitten, slow it down, you'll get chocked"

"Ehe... I didn't realise I was that thirsty, thank you though"

"Don't want my kitten to die, after all." He easily brushed it off.

"Yo!" Alex's voice suddenly heard. The six of them casually took a seat around us and Kellin was leaning a tad bit closer to me.

"Who are they?" Mew asked me not so quietly.

"My friends, the one I told you about,"

"Oh... hi guys, I'm Mew." He flashed them his blinding smile as he casually pulled my shoulder closer.

"We knew, KING Mew," Leonee said, giggling along with Bleta and Alex.

"Anyway, I was wondering." Ashley started.

"What's it?"

"Was it right that you tied Gulf up during you guys' sex time?" He casually asked. And just like in a movie, the cafeteria fell into a dead silence.

Fuck, I shouldn't have said that, that day! Oh my god, murmurs started being heard and I feel even guiltier and guiltier. I dragged Mew into something so messy and straining his name. He looked so confused but to their eyes, he probably looks composed. I stood up abruptly but Mew's hand quickly gripped my wrist.

"So, what if I did?" The whole cafeteria gasped at his answer, even I almost do the same.

"Ohhh, so it was true then that you're a kinky bastard," Ashley said, chuckling mockingly.

"Yes, I do like it. Tying someone so they couldn't move, gagging their mouth so they can't say nasty things as you did. Do you wanna try?" Mew casually asked. His tone went so low that it sent shivers down my spine. His icy brown eyes look so cold and intimidating.

"N- N- No, th- thank you,"

"Cool." He said with a big smile. I swear this guy could change his mood every 0.02 seconds.

"You could go back to our lunch, sorry for disturbing you." He yelled out to the other student. The student goes back to murmuring about us, causing Mew to intertwine our fingers and dragged me up.

"C'mon, Gulf, let's get outta here! We have something more fun to do anyway," I followed him clumsily, almost tripping twice due to trying to catch up with his pace

"Mew, Mew, slow down, where are we going? Lemme go,"

"No, just let it be for now. Your friends still looking," I turned my body around and surely, the whole cafeteria was still watching us. I blushed at how soft Mew's grip was on my hand. The determination on his face made him look even more angelic.

We stopped in front of my class and he let go of my hand slowly.

"Good friends, eh?" Mew started, scoffing noticeably.

"About that... I'm- I'm sorry..."

"Uh?"

"You know... because of my lies I dragged you into this mess and- and now people gonna think weirdly of you. I just... I just strained your name and- and it was all because of my stupid lie. I- I'm sorry,"

"Oh, I don't really care honestly. Let them think whatever the fuck they want, I could care less." He shrugged his shoulder, looking around as if he wasn't being dragged into this weird mess.

"O- oh... I'm still sorry though. I should-"

"Hush up,"

"Ha?"

"I'm your boyfriend. Just shut up and lemme protect you, I could handle things on my own, you don't have to drag yourself into it,"

"But I cause it!" I yelled out again.

"As I said, just shut up and lemme handle it, understood?" He threw that intimidating gaze at me and I just nodded my head furiously.

"Good. Now that I think about it, I think you owe me one"

"Whattt?"

"So, whose boyfriend that got tied up?"

"Eh, uh... about that, it was just a lie you know, I didn-"

"You ramble too much. Let's just forget about it, though I think it would be pretty hot but whatever."

"You what?"

"Nothing. Let's just skip and eat ice cream or something, I don't want you to deal with them anymore," Mew casually said. His warm smile was there as he patted my head like I was a kitten. No, I am a kitten, his kitten. At least that's what he said. But whatever, free ice cream is a straight-ass yes from me.

☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻
Cherry Cola Bae will be updated either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow xx

I'm currently working on two essays that's due in less than 20hrs so I gotta work on that first, hope y'all understand

But anyway, what do you guys think
so far about For the Sake of Love??
☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻