- Thirty -

☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻
I know some of you are here in my story but don't follow me so I thought of making myself clear once again:

I'm staying.
I'll keep believing what I've believe all this time and will be here until everything is officially official (if you get me) so yes, updates gonna continue, more MG stories to come, and whatnot

Happy reading!!!
☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻

"Alright, now explain!" I demanded as soon as we entered our bedroom. Mama took Ciel with her just like she promised and I instantly dragged Mew up the stairs to the bedroom Papa told me Mew usually use.

"Can we please sit down first?" He timidly asked. I rolled my eyes at him but walked towards the huge bed nevertheless. I sat myself down and leaned my body on the headboard.

"Talk,"

"Alright so uh... Ciel is an orphan." I kept my eyes as emotionless as I could be, waiting for him to continue and stop dillydallying.

"I saw him back to 3 years ago, in a dark alley in Oxford, all alone and soaked in rain. He was a toddler back then, being 4 and still so, so innocent. He didn't cry, nor did he flinch when I come closer to him. He just stared at me with a blank look, deep blue eyes blown wide in confusion. I asked him why he was all alone during that time. It was 3 in the morning, for crying out loud. And he told me because he has no home that I should feel free to kidnap him or even kill him. I was definitely shocked to hear that because, in my lifetime, I've never seen someone look so done with their life when they barely start it in the first place. I asked him again as to why he was homeless and he said it was because he was different. I told him that I am too and he looked at me with his wide eyes in full wonder. I told him that I'm not like most people and that kids around his age shouldn't be all alone in a dark alley let alone in the middle of a heavily rainy night. He asked me why I said I was different and I was kinda hesitant at first but then I showed him my fangs and he gasped loudly. I thought he was gonna scream or something but no. He smiled so big that his blank eyes suddenly filled with twinkles and hope. He showed me his fangs and his blue eyes looked darker, back to their actual colour. I smiled at him and he instantly engulf me in a hug, saying that he was grateful to see someone like him and that I got a better life because he knew no one deserve to be treated like him. I almost cried here and there because it was so beautiful but painful at the same time to hear it from someone so young and innocent," Mew smiled at the memory and I carefully reached out for his hands.

"I brought him home with me that night, telling him that I will take care of him and give him the life he deserves. He was reluctant at first but then he agreed with me and I carried him to baby blue. I buckled him up and everything, not giving a single fuck that he basically drenched my brand-new car with water. I drove us home, bathed him, and feed him, before helping him to sleep. He called me silly for that because vampires usually didn't sleep, but I just shushed him and we laughed together. He fell asleep pretty soon after that and I don't have the heart to leave him all alone again, so I lay beside him. I was just resting my eyes, thinking about nothing in particular when I heard him mumble a small 'thanks, dad' and I can't help but just smile at him. I cuddled close to him and we just fell asleep like that. Mama flipped shit the next morning. Thinking I was molesting a small child and that she gonna disown me and burn me to ashes, but after I explain everything to her and Ciel verified my explanations, she warmed up in an instant. She gave him a middle name and since he was basically part of the family, he got our last name as well."

"What's his middle name?"

"Narerie, Ciel Narerie Jongcheveevat."

"That's a cool name, much better than Kanawut at least,"

"Oh, hush up, you! Kanawut is a cute name, suits you really well,"

"Sure thing, Suppasit!"

"Call me that one more time and I'll tickle you to death,"

"You don't want me dead. If I die, you won't have your daily blood supplies,"

"I have the hospital still, I'll be fine," He arrogantly said.

"Sure, sure, go back to your tasteless blood then," I said and tried to stand up. But he was quick and pulled me onto his lap, holding me for dear life. I smirked in satisfaction, knowing fully well that he was just as whipped as me.

"Nooo, don't leave me, I love you way too much for you to leave,"

"I love you too,"

"Are we good now?" Mew asked again.

"I guess,"

"You guess?"

"Alright, alright, we're good,"

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I forgot I have a child," My eyes widened at his confession and I instantly hit his chest, hard.

"You, asshole! What kind of father are you?"

"Well, I know I have a child, but sometimes I just forget about it when it was just us two, can you blame me though?"

"Still, that doesn't excuse you for forgetting your child,"

"I didn't forget him, I just didn't mention it when I'm with you,"

"Hm, sure, sure,"

"Gulfieee" He started to whined and pout like the spoilt brat he is making me roll my eyes at him,

"What?"

"You know I was telling you the truth naaa,"

"Sure, bad father,"

"Alright, you got me there. I do remember, I just don't know how to tell you that. Like, I can't just go 'hey, Gulf, have I ever told you that I have a child?' you would go whoop my ass to god knows where if I said that,"

"You can tell me when we were on the plane!"

"You were asleep all the way here,"

"Er... true..."

"See!"

"Still not an excuse for forgetting an important detail,"

"I'm sorry..."

"Just don't do that again. I almost had a heart attack when a child ran to you and called you daddy outta the blue,"

"What, you jealous that you're not the only one that calls me that?"

"Asshole! You know it's not that!"

"Sure thing, kitten."

"Whatever, I wanna go play with Ciel"

"Oh? Being a good dad already?" Mew asked, obviously having his fun of teasing me.

"Shut up, I'm not marrying an idiot like you,"

"Sure, sure, I'll remember that and laugh at your face on our wedding day," I scoffed at him and gave him the finger but he just smiled widely.

"Can I have some blood? I'm thirsty and today's so tiring,"

"You're such a baby, you didn't even do shit,"

"Please?"

"Your child is next door and you want to have a heated moment with me?"

"Pleaseee?" He looked up at me with those big brown eyes of his and I sighed before finally nodding my head,

"Make it quick,"