- Thirty Five -

"Wait, what?"

"Please..."

"But, babe-"

"No, I'm ready. I know I want this, I want you, Mew."

"But, kitten what a-" I shook my head at him, knowing exactly what he was about to say.

"I don't care. It's my life and I'm the one that decides things in it and I want you."

"There's no going back, Gulf." He slowly said. I know he wants this just as much as I do, so I pushed him forward with my feet, causing him to get buried deep in me. He moaned deeply at the feeling, brown eyes blown wide with concern and lust.

"Are you- are you sure?"

"Please, daddy... Want it so bad,"

"I've told you this before but I'll tell you again now; it's gonna hurt, badly. I won't be able to stop before it's done and I'm so sorry for that, okay?"

"I know, it's fine. Just do it, please..."

I could see the hesitation in Mew's face as he watched my eyes trying to look for some doubt. He won't find any. I was 100% sure about this. I leant up to kiss his lips, reassuring him silently.

"A-are you..."

"Mew, do you trust me?"

"Of course, I do,"

"Do you see us in the future?"

"I do, yeah,"

"Then do it,"

"I'm sorry for the pain awaiting"

"It's okay, I can handle some pains, it won't be that bad, will it?"

He just smiled at me before thrusting deeper and nuzzling his face into my neck. I tilted my head backwards, giving him more room as he searched for the bond area. He found it rather fast and a whimper past my lips as his fangs broke the skin. I bit my lips harshly, trying to hold back the pain. It was way worse than it usually was. Usually, it was just like a syringe breaking your skin, but this one... it burns, badly.

He held my hands on either side of my head, keeping me in place as I was about to pry his mouth from me.

He keeps sucking and sucking until I breathe heavily, feeling my head go light as black dots appear in my vision. He sunk his fangs deeper and my breathing goes rigid. It was like someone was suffocating me, like there was a hand around my neck, trying to chock me to death. I gasped and gasped for air but to no avail. I fell limp on the bed, completely helpless and almost lifeless.

He pulled away from my neck, a soft smile lingering on his delicate face. My eyes bore into his in haze.

"M- Mew- wie..."

"It's fine, you're doing so good. Just wait a bit for the venom to work, yeah? It might burn even more, but once the pain stops, I'll give you my blood and you'll have a rest, okay?" I can barely see but I know he was smiling and feeling content. I keep looking at him as my body grew hotter and hotter.

Soon, I was trashing and turning, my body jolted up at the burning feeling. I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks as Mew's soft thumb wiped them away gently. I clenched my eyes tightly, feeling every part of my body being torn into pieces. My body kept jerking and jolting wildly before I went paralysed all of a sudden.

No burning feeling. No pain. Just... nothing.

I opened my eyes slowly, instantly wincing at the barely there lights. I focus my vision on Mew and Mew only as the fog slowly left my eyes. I could sense my surroundings much better, the footsteps sound louder, the wind blows sounds harsher, the food in the dining room, but most of all... blood.

Mew tore his wrist with his teeth and tilted it to me, drinking it into my awaiting mouth. I thirstily drank it, grabbing onto his wrist desperately as if he would disappear in a blink.

Soon the blood stopped dripping and my eyes moved instantly to Mew's icy brown eyes.

"More?"

"...p-please,"

"C' mere,"

I blindly crawled onto his lap and latched into his neck as soon as he gave me permission. I sunk my fangs into his skin, moaning at the delicious taste of his blood; it was sweet, warm, and tasty. Something I couldn't decipher but I sure as hell wouldn't trade it with the world.

I slowly pulled away from his neck and licked my lips to get the excess blood. He smiled up at me, something new sparkling inside his chocolate-like eyes. Before I could say anything, he pulled me into his embrace and locked me in his warmth.

"I'm so, so proud of you! I love you a lot, kitten,"

"I love you..."

"Welcome to the family, love."