- Twenty Seven -

☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻
I'm so bad at keeping tracks of time istg, but heyyy I'm back, babiesss

Happy 3 years of being together waanjaiii and so happy 4th anniversary MewGulf

I know I'm hella late
But eh 😆🙈

Happy reading everyoneee!!!
☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻

Turns out, my family actually loves him.
A tad bit too much actually that it made him somewhat awkward, but they accept us and that's what matters for me.

We lay on my bed, both feeling exhausted to death.
Sure it was a nice day, but it was so tiring. And Mew has been so fucking touchy since he clearly doesn't understand what the meaning of keeping it "PG" is.

"Finally!"

"What?" I tiredly asked.

"I could get you all to myself,"

"You're just that needy, aren't you?"

"Family get-together just isn't my thing, okay? No matter how nice they are, I just don't like that much of people in the same place. It's too crowded for my liking,"

"I told you that you could just tell me if you feel uncomfy. I thought you were fine since you didn't say anything,"

"I was being touchy for a reason, you know."

"O- oh..."

"Yeah, OH!"

"Well, Mister, I've told you I'm no mind reader, and as you always called me, I'm slow, okay? I wouldn't understand if you didn't tell me right away," I scoffed again and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Dumb Kitten,"

"Asshole boyfriend!"

"Naughty kitten,"

"No, I'm not! I was a good boy,"

"Sure you are,"

"No, I was!"

"Hm, hm"

"I hate you,"

"You said that a lot today,"

"Well because I do," I grumpily said before crossing my arms.

"Sure, sure,"

"I truly do hate this assholish side of you," I sighed tiredly before moving myself away from him.

"Awe, are you mad at me, kitten?"

"You'll never stop calling me that, will you?"

"Nope, because you're my kitten and that's a fact," He cheekily said as he nuzzled his nose to my neck. I could feel his cold breath there, ghosting around my neck before his soft lips pressed kisses to the exposed skin.

"May I?" He softly asked. I nodded my head at him, tilting it to the side to give him more room.

"Quiet, okay? We don't want your mum to walk in now, do we?" I nodded again at him, but he slapped my bum quite harshly,

"Words, kitten,"

"Y- yes,"

"Yes?"

"Yes, I'll be quiet,"

"Good,"

He circled his thumb on my waist, coaxing me before he dug his fangs into my neck. I threw my head back and bite my lips harshly at the pain before the pleasure slowly burst in. I reached out behind me, desperately tugging at his hair as he sucked on my blood.