- Thirteen -

Thankfully, nothing bad happened.
I parked his baby back onto his place, careful as fuck before locking the garage.

I walked back into his house and all the way up to the stairs before opening his bedroom door. He looked up at me briefly from the bowl, before shoving his face back into it. I winched at the gagging sound, my stomach turning wildly as I feel myself getting nauseous as well. I left him to the bathroom, grabbing a washcloth and a bowl of fresh water. He was done when I walked back in and (thankfully) the bowl was nowhere in sight. He laid back on the bed, looking sick as ever.

"I bought blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries. Is that okay?"

"Yeah..."

"Do you- do you want anything else?"

"No, just feed me,"

"O- okay..." I sat beside him and slowly feed him the berries.

"How's my car?" Mew started, looking not the slightest interest.

"It's fine, safe and sound and parked back into its place."

"Good,"

"Take the med after this, yeah? It'll help you,"

"I don't like meds."

"No one does, but you have to," I said with a bitter but knowing smile.

I left Mew to go downstairs and clear his mess once he was fast asleep. I washed the dished and dried them before putting them back into their places. I also manage to clean the bucket of puke and though I threw up a couple of times, it was worth it. I walked back upstairs and see Mew still fast asleep. He looked so torn and pained and it worries me because I've never seen him like this before.

I pressed my palm onto his forehead, winching again at the burn. The medicine still hasn't worked? Or was it the fever that is too bad?

His brown eyes fluttered open slowly and I retract my hand instantly.

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you up,"

"You're still here?" He groggily asked.

"Eh, uh, yeah..."

"Why did you do these all?" He suddenly but coldy asked.

"Hm? What do you mean?"

"You want something, don't you?"

"What? No, I don't. What are you talking about? I did this all because I want to, there's nothing else besides that!"

"Liar!" He said, back into his usual monotone voice. There come the bastard.

"Asshole"

"I was right, wasn't I?"

"No, but so what if you were? Most people love being taken care of, so what?" I fired back tiredly.

"I don't,"

"You do, you just don't want to admit it, but whatever."

"I'm not a baby,"

"Sure, whatever you wanna say, asshole. Drink gallons of water and eat! I left the soup downstairs and your fruits are in the fridge. The med is on your nightstand so don't forget them too."

"Where are you going?" Now we're talking, asshole!

"It's kinda late, I need to head back, Bye, Mew."

"... Stay,"

"Ehhh?"

"Did I stutter?"

"N- no, but are you sure?" I'm so damn sure his brain is damaged now.