- Twelve -

I stood in from of a huge ass gate, my jaws were on the floor as nerves and shock filled my veins.

This is the Suppasit's household?

Holy shit, it's huge!

Now that I think about it, I don't know how to call him. I see no bell button or something like that, but I see some kind of speaker-like thingy and (I assume) a fingerprint machine.

Should I call him? Fuck it, I'm doing it because I sure as hell won't stay here like a dumb fuck for another torturing minute. I waited patiently as it rang and rang and thankfully, at the eighth ring, he picks up.

"MSJ,"

"I know, can you please open the door?"

"What?"

"I'm outside your house, but the gate's locked and there's no bell or something."

"What are you doing at my house?"

"Mild told me to give this project to you since you're absent and he's your partner. So can you please? I have somewhere else to be,"

"Wait a bit," He said before ruffling was heard. His voice was kinda rougher than usual and it was also cracking every now and then, is he okay?

"Kitten, you still there?"

"Yeah, I'm here,"

"Okay, say your full name to the intercom and put your fingerprint on the machine. After the beep, the gate will be open and just follow the pathway. You'll meet another door shortly after, just knock on the door three times and it'll swing open. Bye," He explained much too quick before hanging up rudely. Okay, what the fuck?

I did as he tells me, feeling overly out of place doing this. I felt out of place already when I entered the neighbourhood, but now that I'm doing this just to open a fucking gate, I feel even more outta place.

The beep sound mentioned before was heard and oh-so-slowly, the gate pushed open. I saw a long-ass pathway in front of me, instantly cursing Mew for saying that it was just a short one. Short my ass, this is like two hundred metres or something.

I strolled on the long-ass pathway grumpily, cursing every now and then. If this isn't for Mild, I would never do this, I swear.

Later than sooner, I was met with another huge-ass door. It was all black and tall as fuck, there's a ring hanging on each door and I knock as Mew said; three times. I waited patiently before the door swung open, revealing the empty but so fucking huge house. It's barely lighted inside and I have no clue on where to head. Probably upstairs, since that was where bedrooms are placed usually.

I walked into the house and the door behind me swung closed on its own. Okay, that's creepy as fuck, what the hell? I marched up the stairs and soon was met with a long and dark hall.

I'm not lost, am I?

I walked down the hall, looking at my rights and lefts, trying to find a door that is Mew's room. I saw a door slightly open and a tiny ounce of lights peeking into the hallway. Is that his room?

I hesitantly knocked on the door, using the same rhythm as before. I heard someone croaking out my name and I instantly recognised it. I pushed open the door, hearing Mew winching loudly.

I gasped at what was in front of me, there was a pale as fuck figure standing in the middle of the room and also tissues everywhere, not to mention that the whole room is also a huge mess.

"Mew? Are you okay?"

"Do I look okay to you?" the audacity of this guy ¬.¬

"I'm sorry,"