- Epilogue -

"Darling, I'm home!!!" Mew's voice rang from the front door. Ciel instantly sprung up and ran to greet his dad.

"Daddyyy!!!"

"Hey, champ! Where's my little princess?"

"Which princess?" I asked as I showed up behind Ciel.

"The little one, of course. You're my queen," Mew said, pecking my lips chastely before grinning cheekily.

"She's upstairs taking a nap. Ciel tired her out,"

"What did you do to your baby sister, hm?" Mew teasingly asked. He probably already knew the answer though.

"Nothing, we were just playing tag then I tickle her until she yelled surrender"

"That's not very nice now, is it?"

"She started it! I read her to sleep afterwards though, so I'm nice,"

"Sure, sure. Go watch the telly or something. Your papa and I need to start lunch for fams,"

"Can I help?"

"Sure, if you want to witness our steamy make-out season in between," Ciel grimaced at Mew's words before scurrying off to the living room.

"Way to scare your son off, Mew," I scoffed him playfully.

"I just want some alone time with my amazing husband, is that wrong?"

"Sure, whatever. Let's get cooking,"

I carried some of the bags to the kitchen with Mew following behind me. I dropped them on the counter and was about to go to the fridge but Mew scooped me up and put me beside the bags. He shuffled between my legs, giving me that dorky grin of his.

I chuckled at how childish he was being before leaning up to close the gap between us. He hummed into the kiss, gladly roaming my mouth as soon as I parted my lips. His hands wandered to my bum and squeezed it a bit harshly causing me to moan into his mouth. I threw my head back as he kissed down my neck, stopping right at the junction to suck and bite.

I wrapped my hands helplessly around his neck, fingers tugging on his curly hair as not-so-quiet moans past my lips. He pulled away once a fresh hickey bloomed, smirking in satisfaction as he looked down at the bruise.

I leant up again to chase his sweet lips, moulding them gently with mine before I nibbled lightly on his bottom lip and then pulled away.

We looked at each other lazily, a fond smile was attached on our faces.

"Miss you,"

"You saw me this morning,"

"Yes, but then I have work and then groceries to pick and that means 5 hours without you,"

"Remind me again, how do you survive life before meeting me?" I asked as I carded his hair with my finger. He started to nibble on my neck again and I titled my head back to give him more room.

"Dunno, but I'm glad I don't have to go through that anymore,"

"I wonder what gonna happen if I didn't create up that stupid lie,"

"I'm glad you created those shitty lies. Or else we won't be having this cute little family that I love so dearly," He mumbled in between kisses.

"And to think you were a fucking asshole most of the time back then," I said, chuckling lightly at the memories. Mew whined childishly, pulling off of my neck with a cute pout on his lips.

"Shut up, you loved me,"

"I know and I still do," He grinned stupidly at my words before pecking my lips chastely.