- Thirty One -

☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻
HAPPY 3K READERS!!!
omg, I can't believe I got 3k readers

I love every single one of you, you lil babies, thank you so, so much
for the support

Would love to talk to y'all more soe let's engage in the comment sections??

Happy reading
☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻

"Daddy, c'mon! Everyone's waiting already" Ciel's cheery voice boomed followed by rapid knocks.

"Daddy!!! It's 9 now, wakie, wakie!!!"

"Ciel, leave the poor man alone,"

"But Nana, it's late and everyone's here already!"

"Ciel..." Mama said sternly.

"He needs to start the meeting soon,"

"Leave them, Cee. They'll come down before you know it. C'mon, love. We'll wait for them in the kitchen,"

I shifted around in Mew's arm, smiling fondly as I stare at his sleeping figure. He looks so peaceful. I know he's awake, he just pretended to sleep.

"Wake up, you doofus. I know you're awake."

"Shh, just pretend I'm asleep," He mumbled with a lippy smile.

"Oh, c'mon. That poor boy gets scolded by mama because of your lazy behaviour."

"He's used to that, mama isn't even angry,"

"You have a meeting to hold, you know. And you haven't even taken a shower yet."

"I still smell amazing,"

"No offence, but I don't think smelling like sex sounds amazing unless you want your whole family to know and make fun of you,"

"What's in me if I wake up now?" He said as he blindly reached up for my lips.

"The chance to shower with me and maybe something else,"

"Yeah?"

"Hm, hm" He pressed his lips to mine, before jolting awake swiftly.

"I'm up, now c'mon let's shower and have another round,"

After a steamy quickie in the shower, we both dressed up a tad bit more formal that usual before walking down the stairs hand in hand. Mama smiled as soon as she saw us, quickly engulfing us in a hug before gushing about the food she made especially for me.

"Mew mentioned you love kra pao and a chocolate milkshake to pieces and I made you both along with some breadsticks and other stuff. I also made pancakes and waffles, feel free to eat whatever you want,"

"Thank you, that was very generous of you"

"You're my fourth son now. It's just a way of me welcoming you into the family, now c'mon"

She escorted me to a chair beside her and Mew pulled it out for me before pushing it back in. He sat on my left, filling up a plate with the kra pao for me. I smiled up at him, sneakily giving him a chaste kiss.

His parents smiled tenderly at the both of us, watching patiently for me to take the first bite. I happily did so, almost moaning out at the heavenly taste of basil and pork on my tongue.

"It's delightful. I feel so honoured that you do this for me, thank you"

"It's okay, son. We just want you to be comfortable" Papa said and mama nodded along.