chapter -2

Hello readers❤️
Vote !!! Vote!!!

I am working in sharma industries as financial analyst. My friend kriti and jasmine also worked in same Sharma industries with me with a different designation.

My life is boring, nothing interesting happening my life. My life used to be full of life , but not anymore. After that incident everything change in my life.

After i met  ravi again all the good memories rushed back same time bad too.

"Hey can we go now" i asked my friend over the call.
" Yes" they said in union.

We always have a particular place to meet for a lunch break.
We reached there and take our respective seats.
" You know what guys all mens are dog" jasmine said. While we rolled our eyes.
"No we don't know that" kriti said.
"What happened again" i asked.
" Yrr sanjana you know that sameer who used to follow me in college" jasmine asked.
" Yes so?" I asked.
" He asked for a date 2 days ago he said that he have been interested in me for so long and he can't control himself more so he asked me. Firstly i said no but after his pleading. I agree to go and we went for a date" she saying  but cut off by kriti" you idiot you even went for a date but never told us. You cheater, we always shared everything to you. But you jasmine you not told us." She yelled at her. I also felt hurt. 
" Yrr kriti i am sorry,  i don't told you guys because firstly he asked me and after saying yes to him,on the same day  We directly went for a date. I don't get the time to tell you about this." She said.
" Okay fine" we both said.
" So, can i continue" she asked.
" Yes you can child" i said with chuckle.
" Yeah whatever, so the next day, he again asked me to meet him. I said okay. He texted me the address and when i reached their i was 15 minute late." She said we both rolled our eyes.
she never come on time.

" Then i saw sameer hugging a girl, and when i went closer to  them the girl said him i love you sameer and in reply sameer also said said i love you. I am shocked as hell. When i tapped his shoulder i asked him if you love her then why do you even asked me to date you in a first place?  But not get any reply from his side so i turned my face toward that girl and told her everything and left them " jasmine said.
" Thank god. You got to knew very sooner. Kriti said while I nodded.

"That why i have trust issue guys" i said.
I called waiter for take order. We all give order and  talked about work. After finishing the dessert i  looked at around  and my eye found veer. I don't know why i kept thinking about him after our first encounter. He is on the call and talking,  no no yelling  someone on call. But ofcourse he is not in  restaurant but he is outside standing beside his Mercedes. One person is also standing their. He is looking so scary when he is yelling. He is in lavender colour three piece suit looking handsome but scary.
" What are you looking there sanjana" kriti asked.
" Nothing" i said.
" Are you looking at handsome hunk veer" jasmine asked and kriti eyes goes wide and she also looking out. I hit my forehead, now they will tease me.
"No, i don't know. I don't even see him. Where is he show me" i said innocently while both are rolled their eyes.
" Liar" both said. And ignored me. 
"he is  looking up and but why? " Kriti asked. While i smacked their heads.
" Guys shut up will you. Focus on your desserts" i said.
"Did he saw us" jasmine asked.
" Yes maybe, we all seating on the balcony side areas of this restaurant where anyone see us and we are also." Kriti explained to her.
Did he also saw me? No no why would he? He saw them because my idiot friends staring  him excitedly.  He is weird that all i knew.
"Let me see" jasmine said and looked again her eyes go wide and she looked at us and said "yes he is looking up. We both had a eye contact." She said and blushed.
"I think there is a someone who said all mens are dog" i said. While kriti laughed and jamine give me glare. I just shrugged.
" By the way, i also had eye contact with him" kriti said. I looked at her. Wow

" Wow girls go, and approach him. I am waiting for my brother in law then" i said while laughing. They both blushed. While i rolled my eyes. When i see waiter come and passes our next dessert. Okay okay not there but mine. Julab jamun.
" Both don't looked at me like that go and watch dogs " i said while laughing and they both also start laughing. We all started to talk again and forget that weirdo.
When we left from the restaurant we come face to face with veer. But he is standing opposite road but we can see each other clearly.
I never looked at his face but i knew he is looking at us. I totally ignored him. While both my friend looking at him. I should leave them. So i made my way toward my company. When i am entering i listen my name so i turned back and see that unfamiliar person approached me. " Yes" i said.
" Ma'am sir is wanted to meet you and  talk to you." Man said.
"Okay. Who is the sir?" I asked confused.
" Mr. veer  singh " he said. I tried to act i don't know him.
" Okay. I don't know him. I don't want to meet anyone. Tell your sir please" i said. He looked me in horror.
" Ma'am please, if you not come my job will be in danger" he request.
" Then you should not worked  under him then, sorry it is not my matter at all but still i am advising you. You should work where you get respect." I said.
" Ohh, i see you are making my employee against me." Cold and deep  voice said. I looked at the person and it is like time stopped. I am looking at black eyes who is staring me coldly I am scared with his dominated auro.
Try to act babe my mind said.
" Who are you " i asked and proud of  myself that i didn't shuttered.
He give me amused look. Partially i am correct i know his name and even i seen him but we never knew each other.
"Stop your act. You know me and how dare you? I never forget  what you did to me" he said with cold voice.
"What i did to you by the way?  i don't even know you" I asked confused.
" Don't pretend now" he said calmly.
"I don't know you. Even i don't met you before." I said and pout. I never met him did i? And i looked at him to remember.
" When i met you " i asked.
He is about say something when ishaan my colleague come toward me asked me.
" Hy sanjana. Why are you standing there. Come with me i want to asked you my doubt." He started to dragged me. I am confused when i said him that i will clear his doubt. I looked at back in confusion and see that veer is looking me no giving angry  glaring  to me. I raising my eyebrows at him to asked him what ? He doesn't say anything.

__________________________________

Hey guys,
Please like and support my story.