chapter 3

Hello readers ❤️

Vote!!!! vote !!!!

Everything was  according to my plan but that beautiful idiot girl, make it failure. That incident and her face i never able to forget. Why i am desperately wanted to meet her  when i am engaged with my girlfriend. Still whenever i closed my eyes i saw her beautiful face. After searching her for 8 month still not able to find her it seems like she never existed. But last, that girl again come infront of me. Black lehenga she looked stunning, her eyes is have combination of black and brown her lips is looking tempting Her waist chain on her tummy looking so much tempting to me, she is gorgeous and cute.  She looked very happy and enjoyed with her friends. Whenever she looked at me i felt i am not able to breath and like time stopped. She looked at me so innocently that i can give her whatever she wanted. But when i see my fiance i don't  felt anything like that. This feeling is like i never ever felt before. We both are met in a business meeting where was she  secretary. She was looking beautiful and after that we both talked and then she said to me that she like me alot. Which seems like she is different from other girls who directly told me they love me. So, i also said her that okay let give a try. We started dating and i become comfortable around her. After that i proposed her and then we  engaged While her brother is spoil brat. But couple of month anmol behaviour start changing, she demand only luxurious item,it is not like i have  problems in fulfilling her wish but sometimes she behaved like she is child. Many time i tried to make her understand but she not bulged. I can handle anmol but that brother of her is spoil brat. I hate him to my guts. After i  met sanjana i don't know why i started to keep distance between us to give us a space. I don't know why ?

When  anmol brother met sanjana and asked her forgiveness i am shocked. She also told him about someone important person. I felt like i will kill her boyfriend if she had.
I asked my secretary to check about her. After a 2 days i got her information.

Name - sanjana mehra23 year old

23 year old.
Working in a sharma industries as financial analyst.
Hobby : Reading novel, dancing.
Mobile no. Xxxxxxx18
Relationship : single
Bff - Abeer, Kriti, Jasmine