chapter -14

Hello readers ❤️❤️

Don't forget to vote.

Sanjana find veer tensed. Then she remembered what he said to her. " Are you okay" veer asked her he looking concerned. She glare at him. But not said anything, she is in her thought. She can't let veer know that she had a panic attack. While veer looking at sanjana who is looking at window blankly. When he see that sanajana become normal again veer said "you have to marry me" sanjana glare and  stood up slowly and held his collar which made veer look at with raised eyebrows.
" You can't harm my loves one. Go and marry your fiance why are you behaving like a psycho with me???" She said him coldly.
Veer hold her waist and pull her toward him more which made sanjana shocked and surprised by his action.
" Leave me" sanjana said and tried to free  herself.
" You will marry me. Wheather you like it or not. And if you think that you can skip from this marriage then let me burst your bubble you can't do that because you not know me sanjana. I am very dangerous man i will make you to marry me." Veer said to her by looking at her beautiful brown eyes. Then he look at her lips and again he look at her eyes with a smrick on his face.
Sanjana not able to understand why veer is doing this to her.
" Why you want to marry me" she asked.
" Because you did something bad to me in very first meeting.which nobody can do" veer said. Sanjana eyebrows furrowed because of confusion.
" What i did?" She asked.
"Asked your best friend kriti. She will tell you exactly what you did to me." Veer said and left her. While sanjana is thinking how can be that possible i asked many time to kriti about him. But she said nothing to me.
" You are lieing  Mr. veer. I asked her many time but she didn't told me anything" sanjana said and look at veer who is now sitting on chair.
" Ask her again. This time she will say the truth" veer said.
" Still i will not marry you. Wait and watch  Mr veer singh" sanjana said and closed the door loudly. While veer is thinking about rehan name.

"What happened between me and him that he is doing this to me kriti" sanjana asked. Kriti said avoid looking at her "nothing".
" Jasmine asked her  Veer told me to ask kriti about that but she not telling me" sanjana said.
" Kriti why are you not telling" jasmine asked.
Kriti give puppy eyes to jasmine to not asked her this now. Jasmine nodded  " sanju go take a rest in home we will talk you tomorrow about it and we are here for you. Don't worry" jasmine said which sanjana nodded with a small smile and she glare at kriti for not telling her but kriti avoid looking at her eyes.

" What happened?" Jasmine asked kriti.
" I don't know. What to tell you. It is about sanjana had a past with him" kriti said which make jasmine more curious and scared.
" Why you still hidding" jasmine asked.
" Because i don't want to make sanjana remember her past" kriti said.
"Tell me" Jasmine said.
" Well, 8 month ago we all are in a club with that psycho remember." Kriti asked.which jasmine nodded.
"There veer was  present" Kriti said last part nervously. Jasmine gasp at listening veer present there.
"Yes jasmine he was present there because sanjana was not in her presence of mind she not remember" kriti said.
"Oh god!!!" Jasmine said.
"I don't know everything jass. I only remember that i was searching for sanju that time and  saw that veer is standing there with sanju and they both are looking at each other and everyone present there looking at them. So i dragged Sanju from there. I  know i should told her before but you know i am scared that she will kill me after listening this" kriti said and jasmine laugh " you are a such a idiot kriti. She will not upset with this stupid incident"jasmine said and made kriti relax. " Let's go" kriti said. They left for their respective home.

While veer is keep thinking about sanjana and reaction which is not looked normal. It was like a panic attack. Why she said rehaan??? Just when his phone rang.
"Yes papa" veer said.
"Are you dealing with kapoor or not?? They are threatened me veer !!! Tell me you can't deal with him then i will personally deal with that Kapoor's" vikrant yell at veer.
" I am dealing with him. Relax papa. I have a plan which make him regret everything he done" veer said with smrick.
" You better have a good plan otherwise you know what i will do with them" vikrant said.
" Yes, papa"veer said.  After taking couple of second pause
" I am warning you veer again. Better you choose right choice for you which is sanjana. If you choose that gold digger for you then you will be not my son anymore." Vikrant said and hung up. Which made veer stunned for a minute. What???? Why he want sanjana??? He think for a minute and  call someone
" You have work. You have to find out each details about anmol and sanjana past. It should be accurate otherwise you know what will i do" veer said coldly.
" Yes sir" other person said.

__________________________________

" Sir everything planned according to you." Man said.
Other person nodded.
" Let rehan know this and tell him the plan about this" other person said. 
" Yes boss" man said and left.
" Now you will get confused about us veer singh. I will make your life hell" a man said and start laughing. His laugh is like a evil laugh which make anyone shudder in fear. Just when his phone rang make his smile more evil.
" Hello baby" a girl said.
" Hii, love. Is our plan is working" a man asked.
" Ofcourse, the way we planned" a girl said.
" What you think he will marry you" a man asked.
" Ofcourse baby he will and after that his bad time start" a girl said.
" Yeah" a man said with smrick
" Baby, but there is one problem" a girl said.
" Sanjana is coming in our plan" a girl said she is non other than anmol.
"Why she coming? She can't come in our plan. I will not let her life in danger. But wait!!! Why she is there in veer singh life" a man asked shockingly
"Veer have a interest in her. You know sanjana bold behaviour. He is liking her attitude." Anmol said with a jealousy. Which made a smile on his face.
"What should i do with her." A man said by shaking his head and have a small smile.
"Why don't you kill her" anmol said. A man demeanour change
" What you said you b.. ??" a man asked with gritted teeth which made anmol scared.
" You said you love me why are you angry on me for her" anmol complaint without fear.
But man control his anger and said with his fake love voice "Baby you know she is love of rehan. I just want to protect her"  a man said. Which made anmol belive him.

How's the chapter guys???

Who is this man ? He is not rehan kapoor than who he is ???

Vote and comment 😊💗