Chapter 50

Hello readers

Vote!!!!! Vote!!!!! Vote!!!!!

Sanjana is in her cabin and looking at Veer who is busy with his work, his cabin is near her they can see each other through the window.
"What he told me is a lie he told me that he will give me space but looking at him I don't think he gives any kind of space." Sanjana thought and smile again doing her work but suddenly her mind drifted to Vihan.
"Why did he lie to me??? If he was not told a lie then we will be together but then how will I meet Veer????
"Veer made me feel something that I never felt with Vihaan. Veer is arrogant and rude while Vihan always talks to me politely he never talked to me the way Veer talked to me full of himself and arrogance still I feel for him. Am I falling for him??? This feeling is more intense than before. I know I was attracted to him the moment my eye saw him. I am having an unwanted pull toward him. That dungeon Veer is so scary that I still shudder in fear remembering but the way he cares for me always kicks out the fear.
"Where is my coffee??" Veer yelled loudly to her PA Natasha who forget to bring his coffee this made Sanjana look at him.
"that's what is my problem, " Sanjana thought and slapped her forehead in helplessness. He never talks to someone with a respect. Don't know if he has a mafia connection or not but he not looking less than the devil when he is angry. Natasha runs out of his cabin and Veer looks at Sanjana who is shaking her head in helplessness. Veer ask her what??? But she ignores him and starts doing her work. Veer smiles when Sanjana starts doing her work. He knows that  Sanjana starts feeling comfortable with him.

At night Sanjana is sitting on the balcony and looking out when Veer sat beside her and pull her toward him which makes Sanjana's head rest on Veer's shoulder and Veer put his head on her they both are smiling looking at sky.

"how do you know that I helped Papa," Sanjana asks, she is curious to know.
"maa told me when I was seeing both of your bonds with each other. " Veer said.
"you know when I saw him in a car I was shaking in fear don't know how I made him to the hospital his condition is not good," Sanjana said.
"but why don't you come? I mean don't see his family in the hospital" Sanjana asks.
"I was in London," Veer said.
"But why are you, Enemy ?" Sanjana asks and Veer knows that she is talking about Vihan.
"their family is like that only. They want power which we have " Veer said.
"Which power?" Sanjana asks making Veer stiff.
"We should sleep," Veer said, about to stand when Sanjana hold his hand and made him again sit.
"tell me please, "Sanjana asks. He takes a deep breath and looks at her.
"Because we run a gang," Veer said.
"what gang?" she asked somewhere she knows that he is talking about the mafia gang but she wanted to confirm.
"This gang is formed by my grandfather he was a leader after that it is passed to Papa and now it is me," Veer replied to her.
"so, this gang is a mafia gang?" Sanjana asks in fear. Veer looks at her and nodded which makes her eyes wide.
"We have a gang because we help all those helpless people who are victims of crimes. And we give punishment to the criminal" Veer said.
"you can't do that !!! For that, there are police and law" Sanjana said.
Veer laughs and looks at her.
"you know just like you who is not able to live her life because of Vihaan-type people in a society, who do anything with their power that's why we step in and help them. You know there are many crimes related to girls like dowery, acid attacks, and many more and we helped them because of this we are respected and have the power it is just like we are social workers Sanjana. You think that we are mafia then Yes, we are mafia men because we kill people who are criminals" Veer said and left her alone. She is not able to digest that Vikrant's uncle also likes that.?? I know that they are helping them but I still do not digest the killing part. My upbringing is never like Veer's. My upbringing environment was always bright and positive.
"did my papa know their business?? What if he knows that?? he knows the Singh family for 10 years that I know but what if he also involves??!! No!!! No!!!! He can't.

Veer is in another room where he sipping alcohol.
No!!!! What I did I told her !!!! She is not ready for that part. I am such an idiot.
Sanjana is laying on the bed and waiting for Veer to come but he didn't come. She went to the living room and shout Veer!!!! But did not get a response. She makes her way to another room which is usually locked. She enters and was shocked to find Veer drinking alcohol.
"why are you drinking this" Sanjana said and snatch the glass from his hand.
"you did not sleep?" Veer ask her.
"go and sleep," Sanjana said ignoring his question. Veer nodded and walked out. Sanjana looks at the room and finds there are many collections of alcohol. Veer lay down on the bed and looked at the entrance of the room. Sanjana comes and looks at Veer who is staring at her. She Ignores him and lay on the bed.

The next morning Sanjana and Veer went to their respective cabin they didn't talk till now. While the day went like that. Veer glanced many times at her but she was busy with her work. Sanjana doesn't know how to respond to this. She knows that they are doing good work but killing people is what makes her upset. Nobody had a right to kill.

At night Sanjana is folding cloth then she heard her phone ringing it is an unknown no. She keeps her mobile silent she doesn't want to take a risk. What if Vihaan is calling her? When Veer comes out from the washroom. Again the mobile rang due to silence she had not heard but Veer's eyes land an unknown no.
"your phone," Veer said.
"let it be ringing I don't want to pick up," Sanjana said.
"I am picking it and I am here you can trust me if it is Vihaan then let him speak. This time you are not alone " Veer said and pick it up and put it on loudspeaker.
"Sanju!thank God you pick up the call. You know I am worried about you. I miss you " Vihaan said. Sanjana looks at Veer and Veer is trying to control his anger.
"why ... Yo.u called," Sanjana said with a shutter.
"why I do not call you my love??" Vihaan said.
" tell him that you married " Veer whisper making her heart beat faster but still nodded.
"I am Married," Sanjana said and Veer held her hand to support her.
"don't worry, I still love you. Please come back to me and leave that Bast**d Veer" Vihan said in anger.
"tell him that you love me," Veer said his lips touching her ear and forming goosebumps on her neck. She takes a deep breath and looks at Veer who is very close to her. They both are looking into each other eyes and melting in the emotion of unsaid words.
"Sanju, if you want me to beg your papa I will do that but please baby comes to me. I give you everything please don't do this to me. " Vihaan said this made both of them look at that mobile in shock. Sanjana's eyes get teary listening to his begging and Veer gets hurt looking at Sanjana who is crying because of Vihan's confession. He felt like someone stab his heart deeply.
"Vihaan... Don't" Sanjana said and start crying it is very overwhelming for Sanjana.
"yo..u know m..y re..al name? I am begging you, please call my name one more time Sanju. I always wanted to listen to my name from your mouth" Vihaan said and Veer get angry listening to his cheesy line. Sanjana bites her lips and gives the phone to Veer. She doesn't know what to say to him. She can't forget what he did to Krishna.
"Vihaan Kapoor, stop harassing my wife. It is for you Sanjana Veer Singh" Veer said. Sanjana look at him in surprise the way he told Vihan about her identity made her heart beat faster and she feel good listening to him. It is felt like he is possessive about her.
"just shut up !!!! You Bas**d you snatch my Sanju from me now wait and watch what will I do to you and your family. I will also take her with me. " Vihan loudly warned him. Sanjana looks at Veer and then mobile.

How's the chapter ???????