Chapter -34

Hello lovelies ❤️❤️
Thank you so much for your vote i know you people are missing our veer that why i am getting less vote but the next update is about veer and sanjana i hope you people won't skimp to vote. Am i saying right guys?????

Krishna knock the door amd sanjana open the door and get surprised to find krishna.

"What are you doing here?" sanjana asked.

"Let me, come inside" Krishna said. Sanjana not wanted to welcome him but she didn't want to make scene infront of her parents.

"Sanjana, i am sorry" Krishna said and sanjana nodded still not forgiving him.

"Sanjana , i sorry. Ravi said wrong things about you making me mad at you" krishna said and sanjana looked at him in confusion.

"He said you are a gold digger and you and him was in a relationship but when you meet Rehan you break up with him" Krishna said and Sanjana eyes get teary because of betrayal.

"Sanjana, listen me carefully now." Krishna told and made her sit on bed.

"Stop crying and listen to me. Rehan wants to marry you because he has a problem with arjun uncle. That's why he don't want you to tell your parents about him" krishna said and sanjana eyes went wide.

"No!!! krishna is not like that Rehan will never do that to me" Sanjana defend.

"Ask uncle about him" Krishna said and sanjana wipes her tears and made her way toward her father's room.

"Papa i wanted to ask you something, please don't ask questions, just tell me something okay" Sanjana said and her father nodded.

"Do you know Rehan kapoor" sanjana asked.

"Yes" Arjun said in a little bit in Anger.

"Why are you asking about him???? Did he do something?" Arjun asked his daughter.

"No papa, he just told me that he knows you" sanjana said.

" Listen to me sanjana he is not a good person at all and never meet him in future and be careful with him. " Arjun warned. Sanjana is shocked but still she nodded.

"Now go to sleep," Arjun said and patted her head lovingly.

" You are right Krishna" sanjana said and hugged him and started crying.

"Thank god. You save me before i commit a sin" Sanjana said.

"Shhhh... Sanju its okay. I will let you rest and please don't leave the house tomorrow" Krishna said and left the house. Sanjana cried whole night because of betrayals she got today.

Next morning Sanjana told this to everyone about Ravi and Rehan real face. All her friends curse Ravi and Rehan. They also felt same betrayals feeling but nothing more than Sanjana.

She keep her phone silent and keeps prying to god to save her from this problem. Rehan called her 100th times but she not pick up a call. In the evening she got a call from Krishna.

" Hello" Sanjana said.

" Baby i am calling you why are you not picking up my call. I am waiting for you here. ? "Rehan voice heard. Sanjana get scared.

"Where is Krishna? " Sanjana asked him in fear her whole body shaking.

"I am texting you the address. If you do not come or try to be over smart then Krishna would be died " Rehan said and cut the call. Mobile phone fell from Sanjana hands. She started crying and picked up the phone again and called the surya bhai. He is krishna's bhai. Sanjana told him everything and he said her to text the address he is coming there. Sanjana then call all her friends and they get shocked and say they all are coming there.