Chapter 49

Hello reader🦋

Vote !!!!!!!! follow me!!!!

"Veer I am sleepy," Sanjana said to him. Veer nods and leaves her making Sanjana miss his cologne smell which relaxed her. They lay on the bed and look at each other.
"did you enjoy it with your friends?" Veer ask her.
"yes," Sanjana said with a small smile.
"how's your day?" Sanjana asks making him surprised.
"Boring, just works," Veer said.
" you should also take a break to enjoy, "Sanjana said.
"hmmm," Veer said.
"and stop being rude to your employee at least don't yell at them all time," Sanjana said, and Veer chuckled and she smile looking at his handsome dimple face.
" Why?? are you afraid?" Veer ask her.
"n..ooo why would I ?... And if you tried to yell at me then don't expect me to be quiet because I will not see where we are in our room or your company" Sanjana said. Veer raises his eyebrow.
"Our room??" Veer tease her making Sanjana look at him and blush.
"I mean room and good night," Sanjana said and turn her back to him. He smiles.
"Good night Sanjh" Veer said and Sanjana blush more listening to Sanjh. She loves to hear her new nickname which was given by him. It makes her special.

The next morning like usual Sanjana is caged by Veer's arms. She makes breakfast with Maggie.
" Why are you glowing today ??? I mean blush???" Maggie tease. Sanjana looks at her with wide eyes.
" it is nothing," Sanjana said and start making roti.
"but I think something is going on between you two ????" Maggie teases her more.
"stop !!. It is nothing like that " Sanjana said and saw that Veer took a seat while looking at her intensely. Maggie looks at Veer and starts doing her work. Veer finds Sanjana blushing which makes him confused but he ignores it.
After that, they did their breakfast and left for work. Day went well like usual Veer was busy with his work and Sanjana too with her work.

At night, Sanjana went home while Veer is busy with his work. Sanjana and Maggie made dinner and talk a lot. Veer is angry because he gets to know that Vihan gets to know that Sanjana is in London. He will land tomorrow in London. Veer entered and saw that Sanjana is eating ice cream and he smile looking at her. Sanjana looks at Veer and passes him a sheepish smile and looks down with a blush. Veer also smile and went to their room. After fresh up, he comes out and went to the kitchen and took a seat while Sanjana served dinner. Sanjana finds Veer is tense but does not ask him. After dinner, Sanjana starts cleaning the table while Veer is looking at her.
"what happen Veer?" Sanjana asks him when she finds him staring at her.
"I wanted to tell you something," Veer said. Sanjana nodded and sat on the chair and look at him.
"Sanjana please don't freak out," Veer said to her and held her hand. Sanjana looks at his hand and then at him. She knows that whatever Veer will tell her is not good news.
"Vi..rehan get to know, you are here in London. He is coming to meet you" Veer said and Sanjana blink her eyes to process what Veer told her. She gulped in fear and look at him with teary eyes.
"ho..w??? W..hy" Sanjana shutters.
" you don't have to worry about him. I am with you and before that, you have to know the truth" Veer said and Sanjana look at him in question.
"What truth," she asked.
"Rehan Kapoor told you a lie about him. His name is Vihan Kapoor, not Rehan. His younger brother's name is Rehan" Veer said.
" what ?????" Sanjana asks him in shock and tears come out from her eyes. Veer went close to her and hugged her.
"Veer he again betrayed me???? Why did he do that ????? Why revenge?????" Sanjana asks him while hugging him and crying. Veer patted her.
"Stop crying sanjh," Veer said and made her sit on his lap while hugging her.
Sanjana is still crying and after some time, she stops crying and look at Veer.
"he will harm you," Sanjana said and panicked.
"I told you don't marry me but... You do not listen to me" Sanjana said and start crying.
"Sanjh stop crying and listen to me. I and Vihan's family is an old enemy. You don't have to worry about us." Veer said and Sanjana look at him in shock.
"That means you know that I am his lover", Sanjana asks him.
" you are not his lover you are my wife," Veer said angrily.
" I don't know who is the lover I get to know all those things when I receive your call," Veer said and Sanjana was confused.
"Remember when we went to your home and you were sleeping," Veer asked her, and Sanjana nodded.
"I come to check on you and found you sleeping in your room you got the call and I picked it up because it is disturbing your sleep. He is Ravi who is calling you and without waiting for your greeting he told me that Rehan is Vihan. He told that he was trying to protect his lover because his sister Anmol blackmail him. But after that, he finds no one is speaking so, he called your name so I cut the call. Some days later I met him. He told me that he was blackmailed by his sister Anmol who is the girlfriend of Rehan uff Vihan" Veer said and Sanjana gasped in shock.
"you are not alone to get betrayed, I also get that. They both wanted to get married to each other and Vihan made planned to kill my family. You remember you save Papa when he met an accident. That was not an accident it was a plan to murder him but thank God you saved him" Veer said and Sanjanaa start crying.
"Thank you sanjh I don't know how to thank you for saving him," Veer said.
" you don't have to Veer. Thank God I was there " Sanjana said and hugged him. They both don't know how much time passed they were still hugging each other.
"Sanjh, he will try to take you with him and I want that you meet him," Veer said.
"noo, I will not, " Sanja said and more tightly hugged him. veer smile and hug her.
"your security will be double," Veer said and Sanjana nodded.
"But why is Ravi told now??? " she asks.
"he told me that Anmol always blackmails him about her lover and that she will harm her and he gets to know that his lover follows Anmol's orders. She betrayed Ravi. " Sanjana nods.
" did you know now why I told you to not marry her??? But you never listen to me. Whenever I said her bitch you always glare at me with these black eyes of yours" Sanjana complain. Veer rolls his eyes.
"Did not I listen to you??? See today we are married. " Veer said and Sanjana look at him and blush but remember something
"yeah of course for 10 months, " Sanjana said.
"What?? don't you understand that we married for a lifetime sanjh" Veer yell at her.
"but you said it to me," Sanjana said.
" Now I am telling you that we are married for a lifetime," Veer said.
"why??? You do not love me then why ?" Sanjana asks him.
"I will tell you everything but not today because I am very tired," Veer said.
" Go!!! then who stopping you," Sanjana said. Veer smirked at her.
"What???" Sanjana asks looking at his smirk
" because someone is sitting on my lap so how can I go ?? If you want me to carry you then I will do that" Veer ask. Sanjana looks down and gets embarrassed.
"When??" Sanjana said with a blush
"Sorry," Sanjana said and get up from him. Veer smirked. While Sanjana is still blushing and ignoring Veer and starts doing her work. Veer went to their room and lay on the bed with a smile.
"what will do now???? He betrays me again why did he hide his name??? Wait then he was telling me the truth that he is not coming for revenge because my father has a problem with Rehan Kapoor, not Vihaan????" Sanjana thought.
"maybe for his brother, he did fake love to me????  why?? Vihan why ????? "Sanjana started crying when her mind start thinking about Veer.

"Why Veer is behaving differently???
You kissed him " my mind said.
"Tell me why you behaving differently??" Sanjana's mind asked again. She ignores her feeling and went to their room and finds Veer sleeping. She smile looking at him and lay on the bed in confusion and sleep. Her last thought of Veer  She doesn't know that Veer is always in her thought.

How's the chapter ????