chapter 28

Hello lovelies ❤️❤️

Click on ⭐ to vote for my story and start following my profile to support me.

Singh's family is very powerful but they are a very lonely family. So no relatives are living with them in their mansion. When you become wealthy your relatives or friends become jealous of you and they change their opinion about you.

Whole day sanjana slept and talked to her parents about how badly she was missing them and wanted to see them. They also wanted their daughter to come home. But they know that now she is married and she has to take the responsibility in singh family as daughter in law. While this time veer not listening to their conversation because he is very busy with his work which is pending due to his marriage and the burden of saving his company.

Sanjana did a dinner with nisha and they talked about nisha daily life. Vikrant is also busy and veer and he will come home late. After their dinner sanjana went to room to change in her shorts and top for sleep.

"veer has a beautiful girlfriend and he will not even be interested in me so why would i not wear what i feel comfortable while sleeping. " Sanjana thought.

She laid in bed and looked at the time its 10:30 in night still both son father duo not came home. She was worried but she ignored that maybe they were on their way home. She doesn't know when sleep took over for her.

Veer came into his room and he is tired and found sanjana is sleeping. He smiles looking at her and walks towards the washroom to freshen up. After coming out, he made his way to the kitchen to eat and find her mother is there and serving the food to his father. He also took a seat.

"Where is sanjana" nisha asked.

"She is sleeping" veer said and nisha doesn't like this.

"You should wake her up veer" nisha said and veer looked at his mother.

" It i’s okay. Maybe she was tired" veer said.

"What tired huh??? See your face, you are looking tired” nisha said.

"Mom will you serve me food or not" veer asked and annoyed. 

Nisha served him food and vikrant keep quiet whole time.

"Did you eat?" veer asked her.

"Yes with Sanjana."Nisha said and he nods.

Veer eats his food and finds it is tasty.

"Wow mom today the food is tasty" veer said. Nisha looked at his husband who is also looking at her.

"Is it ?" Vikrant asked him.

" Yeah, it is tasty" veer said and took a bite.

"Sanjana made " nisha said and veer looked at her in surprise.

"You are joking right?" Veer asked not able to believe.

"Yes son she cooked did these. I also agree she cooked really well " nisha said. Veer did not said futher and keep eating food. Vikrant and Nisha looked at each other and smiled. They wanted veer and sanjana to spend time with each other so they can understand each other.

Nisha wanted that sanjana should wait for veer  so that she can listen him praising her and both understand each other.

After dinner he went to his room and looked at sleeping sanjana. He laid on the bed and turned to her side, she looks cute and innocent. He didn't know when sleep took over him.

The next day, veer woke up and looked at Sanjana who is now sleeping while again clutching his shirt in her fist.

"Wake up sanjana" veer said in her ears. She moves back in her sleep .

"Hmm.. i am up" she wishpered. Veer shaks his head and got up from the bed and made his way toward rest room. After coming out he saw sanjana is standing and looking outside the balcony. He looked down and found her in pink shorts. Her legs are long and beautiful, he avert his gaze from her legs and starts setting his hair like he didn't even see her beautiful legs. Sanjana turned around and found veer is busy in setting his hair and he wear a grey coloured suit which really suited him and making him awfully handsome.

"See, he didn't even look at you. He looked at anmol only. Didn't i told you?" sanjana mind said to her.

"I don't care at all " sanjana said and walks toward the washroom without looking at veer. Veer look at her in question mark ??? What happened to her???

Veer got the call and he left the room.

"Mom i will eat breakfast in office. I have a urgent meeting " veer said and left without waiting for her reply.

"Vikrant what to do," nisha asked.

" Nisha, there is a problem with the company so it is taking time for veer to get free from that, and yeah he will be going out for a couple of days" vikrant said and started reading news paper.

" What??? Where??" Nisha asked.

"Yeah!! Only for 1 week " vikrant said.

" What will sanjana do then" nisha asked.

"You and I are there for her. In that period of time she will get atleast comfortable with us" vikrant said and Nisha nodded

"Good morning " sanjana said with a smile.

"Good morning beta" vikrant and nisha said with a smile. Sanjana looked around and did not find veer.

"Veer has a meeting so he gone for that " nisha said and sanjana nods in embarrassment.

“Beta, ask maids to bring the breakfast” nisha said to sanjana.

Sanjana went to the kitchen and with the help of maids she put food on the dining table.

"Sanajana you were supposed to wait for veer last night.he was looking tired" nisha said and sanjana stopped eating and looked at nisha.

"Sorry next time i will wait for him" sanjana said and wanted to cry very badly that first of all  veer not even consider her wife and he have a girlfriend and maa and papa wanted me to wait for him.. She starts playing with her food while both couples are looking at her blankly. They know that it is very difficult for her to adjust and somewhere they are also selfish.

"Sanjana not for veer but for me can you" vikrant asked and sanjana looked at him and found her in tears.

"Why are you crying?? What happened?" nisha asked.

"I wanted to go home." Sanjana said and looked down.

" Beta, you can go home for 3 days" vikrant said and nisha looked at him with raised eyebrows. She not wanted her to go home because then how can she be comfortable here?

"Thank you so much " sanjana said and smiled in gratitude. After breakfast Vikrant went to the office.

"Sanjana, i know it is very difficult for you to adjust here. But trust me beta we also treat you like our daughter." Nisha said and Sanjana nodded.

"I was telling you because we  wanted you and veer to be happy . If you both spend some time together then you will get to know each other" nisha said.

"I understand. But you also know na that it will take time for me to adjust " sanjana said.

" I know thats why vikrant is sending you your home which i really don't want you to go, but i know you needed"  nisha said and patted her cheeks lovingly and left.

Hows the chapter guys????

What do you think about nisha ???