chapter - 5

Hey guys ❤️

Vote !!!!!vote !!!!!

Veer can't stop thinking about sanjana. But atlast he slept. Next day usual working day for Veer Singh. Why not he is billionaire. He running a IT company and many restaurant.

Whereas sanjana parents came home next day, she enjoyed her family time. Today she took leave for a important work.
" Sanjana where are you going today" sanjana mother asked her.
" Going to jasmine house mumma" sanjana said.
" Okay came home soon dear" her mother said.

Veer is busy in his work when he hear ring of phone. He wanted to ignore that call of sanjana phone very badly but atlast he picked.

"Hello, sanju" male voice said. Veer get the shocked that who is calling her by her nick name? Don't she have trust issues now? 
" Hello, how is he?" sanjana said. Veer can't understand who is she talking with.
" He is good but you have to come." Male voice said.
" I am on the way" sanjana said and cut the call.  While veer asked his secretary to find the location of sanjana.

2 hr passed

Where is she? The last location is of park but there is no sanjana  where is she?? Veer thinking. At last he again go back to his company when he couldn't find her. What she is hiding? I wanted to know.  In evening he reading the newspaper, again the call came. He hurriedly pick the call.
" Hello" jasmine said
" Hy" sanjana said.
" Why did you lied to your mother" jasmine asked.
" You know very well why " sanjana said. Veer wanted to know but he can't.
" Then, how is he" jasmine asked.
" He is doing fine. I am not happy jasmine he is everything. I don't want to loose him at any cost" sanjana said with sad voice while veer heart pinched by listening her. Is she love someone else. She can't love someone. She is mine.
" I know sanju.  I know he will come with us and he will understand you" jasmine said.
" By the way, i want to asked you something sanjana" jasmine asked her.
" Yeah, what " sanjana said.
" Well, i heard from aunty you said you are ready to meet the boy for a marriage" jasmine said. Veer become angry. How can she say yes? Don't she love someone?  the hell she marry to anyone than him.
" Yeah, i said because papa wanted me to settle in my life" sanjana said.
"Whatever what about you " jasmine asked.
" I don't know yrr, but i am getting the guts feeling that someone is following me or stalking me" sanjana said. While veer eyes wide to listened her.
" Haha what a joke, why anyone follow you." Jasmine said she knows her friend very well,how  angry bird she is and how short tempered her nature is when comes to male gender.
"Don't make a fun of me" sanjana said. While veer just smile.
"By the way that boy is coming today with his family. Mom want me to wear saree" sanjana said.
" Which colour ?" sanjana asked
"Red" sanjana said, While veer start imagine her in red saree. How beautiful will she look.
" That boy will surely like you " jasmine said.
" I don't care let see" sanjana said and cut the call. While veer pull his hair in frustration.

While sanjana met that boy and his family. They are good and boy also handsome but sanjana dont like him at all.

" Babe so, your marriage fixed ?" Kriti asked.
" Nope" sanjana said.
" I knew it" kriti said with a laugh. While jasmine shook her head. They are enjoying their break time.

2 days passed in a blur.

" Mom please i don't want to marry now" veer said.
" Why not son" veer mom asked.
"Give me some time" veer said.
" Okay fine but atleast go with us to meet the girl and if you like her then we will do engagement only and you can take time for a marriage" veer mom start convincing him.
"  I like the one girl mom" veer said making shocked her mother.
" Who is she" his mother asked.
" Well, i like her but she is not aware about my feeling  mom. Her name is sanjana mehra" veer said.
" Okay, show me her photo son' veer mom asked him.

  " Oh my god son, she is so beautiful, i don't think i can find that beautiful girl for you"  his mom said with a happiness

  " Oh my god son, she is so beautiful, i don't think i can find that beautiful girl for you"  his mom said with a happiness. Veer is feeling proud to listen his mother appreciation for sanjana. Without doing anything she liked by my mother.

"Yes, i applied for a job in Singapore." Sanjana said to her family and friends while they are having dinner together.
" Great" kriti and jasmine said while abeer have annoying face. Sanjana parents are happy but sad because their daughter will go way. While veer also get to know by his sources that sanjana applied in some company but he didn't know where. He only hacked her cell no. And when he tried to hack her email and other thing he can't able to do that. Someone is protecting her to be get hacked. How can it be possible. What she is hidding?

" Sir ma'am is there" one bodyguard of mine said and open the door of car.
I made my toward the mall which is going to be mine soon, i am coming to meet the owner of this mall but get to know sanjana also there. Bodyguard is surrounded by me for a protection and everyone is looking at our direction but i ignored it and made my way to the office.

"Sanajan idiot girl" kriti yell at her.
" See that, should i buy this " sanjana said ignored kriti yell.
" It is nice " jasmine said and sanjana made her way toward the changing room. After coming she didn't find her friend so, she pay for a dress and left. She is busy in her phone and didn't see that group of people is also coming both sanjana and group of people is walking fast and buys in their work and  didn't see each other. They are about to bumped when sanjana heard  "sanjana ma'am" her name and she turned and find veer PA is calling her. she walked toward him and said" what ??? Don't tell me again your boss is calling me"
" No no ma'am, he is not calling you. I want to say thank you for that day"
" It is not needed sir" sanjana said with smile. While veer is on call and walking toward to find his  PA he see that sanjana is talking and smiling to his PA. He become  jealous and made his way toward sanjana.
" What are you doing here" veer asked his pa. When his PA heard his boss, his body stiff and turned and said" nothing boss, i am just...mm.." he cutt off
" I am talking to him Mr. Singh" sanjana said. Now veer look at sanjana, she is looking annoying but cute. " Well, what you said to my PA this time Miss mehra" veer said with arrogance.
" Well, it is between him and me. Which is personal. I don't think you are that type of boss who poke his nose in employee personal matter am i right Mr Singh" sanjana said with a force smile. Veer is liking the attitude of sanjana and admiring her that she is not other type of women who he usually  met,  the desperate one. The way sanjana challenging him, his demon want to cage her. 

__________________________________

Hey guys,

I am requesting  to my silent reader to vote my story and let me know you are liking my story.
Thank you who vote my story your vote is precious to me.

Vote and comment my story.
Please follow my profile too.

Waiting for your response guys 🙂