chapter -39

Hello, lovelies ❤️

"Why she is sleeping here?" Veer thought.
Veer sat on the bed and thought what to do now ??? Just then Sanjana's phone rang which made veer look and find it is an unknown number. While Sanjana stir in her sleep so veer take the phone and went to the balcony.
"Sanjana, I am Ravi please don't cut the call first listen to me. You have to be aware of Rehan uff Vihan Kapoor. " Ravi said while veer is confused that what Ravi is talking about.
"I am sorry Sanjana but now I found the true color of the woman I tried to save which I love and in return she betrayed me. I was so stupid to believe my bitch sister Anmol I don't know  she  will backstab me like this." Ravi said and pause to breathe. Veer is shocked to listen.
"Sanjana, Rehan is not rehan he lied to everyone. His real name is Vihan Kapoor. " Ravi paused when he did not get a response from Sanjana.
"Sanju???Sanju ??? Are you listening to me or not???" Ravi asked and veer cut the call. Veer looked at Sanjana who is sleeping and again he look at the phone in his hand.
"What the fuc*k" veer yelled and whispered.
"Who is the vihan kapoor ??? Is he who I am thinking??? No!!!! But I saw Rehan there with Sanjana and the other man who was forcing her and dragging her is  that Vihan Kapoor???." Veer thought disturb by the knock. Veer kept the mobile on the table and open the door and find Ruhi standing with a smile.
"Beta, come down for lunch and where is Sanju?" Ruhi asked.
"She is sleeping," veer said and scratch his neck.
"What to do with this sleepy head girl? Is she also sleeping like this in your home? Ruhi asked and veer move away to let Ruhi enter the room.
"Well aunty, I don't know actually. I was outstation for my work yesterday only I came" veer said and Ruhi was surprised.
"Okay, but what did you say me??? Aunty ??? You can call me Maa " Ruhi said and patted his cheeks lovingly. Veer nodded with a smile.
"Let her wake up now otherwise this girl will not sleep at night," Ruhi said and walked toward Sanjana.
"Sanjana !!!! Wake up !!!!! Wake up" Ruhi yelled at her. While veer is looking at scenes with amusement he forgets about the new information.
"Maaa I wanted to sleep yr," Sanjana said and turned to the other side.
"Wake up Sanju!!!! It is already lunchtime" Ruhi said.
"Ok..ay i .. am up," Sanjana said and ruhi slap her forehead.
"What to do with her," Ruhi asked veer, and veer just tried hard not to laugh.
"Let's go we will go downstairs and shiv will wake up her," Ruhi said which make a veer nod and they left.

Veer talked to Arjun and Ruhi when Sanjana come make all of them turned their head toward her.
"Did you sleep well?"Arjun asked.
"Yes papa," Sanjana said with a smile and took the sit and look at veer who is also looking at her. She raised her eyebrows as if asking him what?? but veer look away and she ignored him.
"Where is shiv," Sanjana asked.
"He is on the way," Ruhi said and Sanjana nods.
"Why you slept?" Ruhi asked.
"Why won't I sleep," Sanjana says and looked at her papa.
"Did you not sleep last night well? She means that" Arjun said.
"Oh!!! Yes, Maa you know I was waiting for veer till midnight to return from his trip so I don't get enough sleep" Sanjana lied, and with the brightest smile, she look at veer. Veer is not blinking his eyes in shock that how sweetly she is lying to her mother. He wanted to say the truth but looking at her brightest smile he change his mind and keep quiet. He felt happy that Sanjana smile looking at him.
Arjun and Ruhi are happy to hear this.
"You people start eating without me," shiv says.
"No, we are still waiting for you my son," Ruhi said and shiv take the sit. They people start eating the food.
"You know jasmine's parents are complaining to me about jasmine," shiv said.
"What ?" Sanjana asked.
"They said to me, why don't you people adopt their daughter for some month," Shiv said and all of them start laughing.
"She will murder me if she will live here," Shiv said and laugh. The breakfast went like this.

Veer went to Sanjana's room for his meeting while Sanjana and shiv is watching the shin chan.

"Find out about that Vihan Kapoor and  I wanted his picture. You, people, do not tell me the correct information. Many things are there to find out" veer yelled at his investigator.
"Sorry sir, but I think someone influence.." veer cut him.
"I don't care. You have  4 days to let me know about Sanjana,  Anmol Krishna, and Kapoor's brother." Veer said and cut the call.
"Anmol if I find out you are the cheater then I don't know what will i do to you," Veer says with anger.

"what they are watching," Veer thought.
"Jiju come here to take a seat we both are watching shin chan. You will also love it" Shiv said and Sanjana look at veer and roll her eyes in annoyance. While Veer sat started looking at the shin chan cartoon. Sanjana and shiv are laughing while veer looked at them in surprise and amusement. Veer shakes his head and starts checking his email.

"Now it is 7 pm Sanjana we have to leave," veer said Sanjana look at him and get sad listening to this but she nodded. 
Her family member hugged her and said bye to veer with that they left.

In the car, the veer is angry because of Anmol while Sanjana is looking at the veer who is looking blank but she knows he is angry. She doesn't want to ask him but 
"What happened??? " Sanjana asked. Veer looked at her.
"Nothing that you should be worried" veer said. Sanjana gets angry because of his rude behavior.
"Missing his Anmol that bitch" Sanjana whisper to herself but veer listen and he ignores it.

Sanjana went to the kitchen while veer went to their room. Nisha and Vikrant went out because of work so only Sanjana and veer have to eat dinner.
They both without talking to each other eat dinner.
Sanjana is angry because of Veer's blank face while veer is in the thought of Anmol and Rehan.

Veer is checking the mail while Sanjana went to the washroom to change. When she comes out she sees veer is busy on his phone. Sanjana looks at him in annoyance.
"I can't that much quite. Why he is so boring" Sanjana thought.
"veer," Sanjana says and veer looks at her.
"Can I ask you something," Sanjana asked him and he nodded. Veer also thought that was what she wanted to ask me.
"why are you like these," Sanjana asked and veer raised his eyebrows in confusion.
"like not talking to anyone," Sanjana said.
" I am like this since my childhood." veer said and again start focusing on his mobile. Sanjana wanted to slap him harder to give this reply. 7 words of answer like seriously????
"Anyone is there apart from us?" Sanjana asked and veer look at her in shock. What she wanted to do ??? Veer thought.
"bodyguards are there why ?" veer asked.
" then I should go to them and talk because you making me hell bore here," Sanjana said and yelled in last. 
"what you wanted to talk about?" veer asked her and kept his mobile aside.
"Nothing particular," Sanjana said and look away, and Veer smirked.
"then tell me Sanjana do you like me" veer asked and come closer to her making her in shock.
" wh..at," Sanjana asked and tries to make a distance.
", do you like me?" veer asked again.
Do I like him ????? Sanjana thought. 

" you slap me Sanjana" Veer's voice rang in her mind. 
" no!!! Why are you asking me this question where did your anmol go" Sanjana said and veer smricked.
"Are you jealous of her. " veer asked.
"Why would I ???? " Sanjana asked him.
"Because I was her boyfriend," Veer asked looking into her brown eyes trying to know what she is thinking and she looks away.
"I also have a boyfriend. If you forget" Sanjana said and that's it veer push her down and make her in shock. He hover over her and made her heart beat fast. She feels his breath on her face. Sanjana is looking at him in shock and fear. While veer is angry with her for what she said about her boyfriend. He knows that Sanjana is scared but he wants to show her his obsession.
" what..t are y..ou doing," Sanjana said and tried to push him from her. Veer held her hand and kept her side making her more scared.
"If you ever said a word about another man in front of me then you will not know what will I do to you" veer whisper to her coming very close to her lips. Sanjana's eyes get moist but she nodded.
"And what you said to me on call that you will take revenge??? Sanjana, I am not Rehan... Who will take your permission to do anything to you? I am veer Singh your husband don't forget that wife." veer said and tears start following from her eyes seeing him like these.
" lea...ve m..ee," Sanjana said and veer wipe her tears and start rubbing her cheeks lovingly.
"Don't fear me, Sanjana. You know I will not do anything which you don't want to do but now you did two mistakes so for that you have to bear the consequence " veer said and Sanjana's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.
"First  you warn me about revenge
Second, you talk about your imaginary boyfriend and third, you said about Anmol" veer said. Sanjana wanted to slap him for that anmol part but looking at veer anger she looked away.
"you know when I first-time saw you in that club in that white dress? You are looking very beautiful " veer said and Sanjana looked at him in surprise.
"When you bumped into me and said to me that I am handsome that time I know that you also attract to me and what you did after that you slap me all of a sudden which make me so angry that wanted to break every single thing but Kriti take you away when I was in shock but you know what you did after that ?"  veer asked her and Sanjana shakes her head in no which make veer smile in the cuteness of Sanjana.
"you gave flying kiss to me," veer said and Sanjana gasped in surprise.
" I can never do that" Sanjana denied and tries to push him but veer again holding her hand in a tight grip.

How's the chapter???