Chapter 47

Hello beautiful Reader ❤️

Don't forget to vote !!!!!!!! Vote!!!!!

(2041 words) long chapter

" ye... No!!!!" Sanjana said and veer looks at Sanjana's red face and confusion clear in her eye. She is looking very beautiful.
"tomorrow be ready after 2," he said and left for the washroom making Sanjana relax.
"What was that ????? " Sanjana whispered.
"don't you think you should slap him ??? This time in your sense" her mind said.
"I can't," Sanjana said.
"why ??? Is he told the truth that you are attracted to him" Mind asks and Sanjana went to the kitchen for water to not think about anything.

After drinking water she went to the balcony to get some fresh air. Veer comes out to find Sanjana on the balcony. Veer lay on the bed and slept after some time she lay on the bed.

The next day again Sanjana caged in Veer's arms and do her daily routine after she get out of his grip.
Veer went to his office after eating his breakfast without talking to Sanjana nor did Sanjana talk to him but both stole glances at each other.
Sanjana calls their parents and friend after that she calls Veer.
"Speak, Veer said and Sanjana rolled her eyes.
"Where are we going?" Sanjana asked.
"you can see when you reach there," Veer said.
"but what should I wear then???? " Sanjana asked.
"casual," Veer said and cut the call making Sanjana irritate.

When Veer comes home he saw Sanjana wearing a red off-shoulder top and black jeans her waist-length hair is open.
Veer is admiring her and his eyes went to her bare shoulder making him angry.
"what you wore??" Veer asks.
Sanjana is watching t.v when She heard him.
"This is called top and this is called jeans", Sanjana said while pointing out.
"that I know, change the top and wore something good," Veer said and left for the washroom. When Veer come again he saw Sanjana is still wearing that top.
"Why don't you listen to me," Veer asks her.
"Oh see who is talking about listening did you listen to me???? It is my choice and it is my body I can wear whatever wanted to " Sanjana said. Without saying anything further they walk out.
After 15 minutes of driving, they reached the restaurant. Sanjana was excited the whole ride. They enter an expensive restaurant and take a seat.
Veer is sitting opposite Sanjana and his eyes are on her bare shoulder which is making her look hot. While Sanjana is looking around.
They order the food without talking to each other.
"why we are here?" Sanjana asked
"I am taking you out because you were bored in our house and today you can do whatever you wanted to do I mean you can sightseeing the London," Veer said and Sanjana give him her beautiful smile.
They talked about the destinations they will go for sightseeing.

They roam in a British museum, BuckinghaPalacece, and the tower of London. They both keep enjoying each other company because Sanjana is very excited and Veer happy to see her happy and carefree. They are now standing in Big Ben's place. Veer  take a photo of us what say,?" Sanjana asked.
Veer nodded and take out his phone and went closer to Sanjana who is looking at him. Veer held her waist pulling her closer to him and looking at her while she is looking shocked but she looks at her mobile with a small smile Veer also look at the mobile and then click the picture.
"give me your mobile I will take it," Sanjana said Veer gave her the mobile and veer helSanjanana waist from behind, and pull her toward him which make her back collide with his hard chest Veer put his face on her bare shoulder making butterflies start dancing on Sanjana's tummy. When she was about to push him when veer said her to click fast. With a blush on her face, she clicked their photo they both are looking loving couples nobody can say that they are fighting a few hours later like they will kill each other. Sanjana can feel his breath on her neck again and she pushes him.
"What was that," Sanjana asked him.
"what ???? Veer asked innocently.
"let's go or you wanted to click more photos," Veer asked her ignoring her previous question.
"let go," Sanjana said.
"Why are you blushing," Veer asked her and smirked.
"I am not, just embarrassed because your bodyguard is looking at us," Sanjana said and sat in the car.
They again went to the hotel for dinner. Veerer I am tired," Sanjana said with a pout and they went inside their house.
They both change into night cloth and lay on the bed.
"thank you," Sanjana said with a smile looking at Veer. He also smiles.
"Anything for you," Veer said and Sanjana look at him in confusion.
"I wanted to tell you that you are coming tomorrow with me to the office. You wanted other another option rightVeerer asked her. Sanjana nodded.
"I give you your cabin. Then you don't have to see me. Veerer said and Sanjana felt guilty but not said anything.