chapter 25

Hello lovelies ❤️

Thank you for your lovely comment and vote so i wrote the long chapter for you guys as a token of love you all gave to this story.
(1715) words count.

Please guys i have a request to you please follow my profile to  support me 🙂

Vote!!!! Vote!!!!!! 

On wedding day 

" I am happy that you came Krishna to my wedding," Sanjana said with teary eyes. 

"Why would I not??? How can I miss my best friend's wedding? ''Krishna said. 

"Don't forget us bro" abeer said. 

"Why would he miss us ??? Today is not our wedding, '' Kriti said and all of them laughed. After that they all clicked many group photos with smiles and many poses.  

"Meera please give me lipstick again" sanjana asked her with a nod she gave lipstick to sanjana. 

"Let go guys" mahima said and looking at krishna,jasmine,kriti surya and not to forget the love bird abeer and meera. They all left sanjana alone. 

Where is my life taking me??? What will happen after 10 months??? How will everyone handle this ??? Before that, what will Rehan do when he knows about me being married. ??? I don't know??? I wanted to cry aloud and tell everyone that guys please tell me this is a nightmare!!! Why did my life become more complicated after I met veer???? That sangeet night i was really scared  when he sang that lyric, his eyes showed the obsession which is more dangerous than rehan. But maybe I am overthinking about this. Just when I  heard knocking and one of the makeup artists came and started doing my last touch up. I am hell nervous and scared. Barat has already come because of that only krishna come with his fake mustache and fake beard. 

" Beta, are you ready? " My mother came and asked me. I turned around to look at her and found her in a beautiful red saree and she looked very beautiful but her eyes were moist   and she was smiling at me. 

"My baby is going to get married" she said while coming closer to me. I stood up and my mother hugged me tightly. Just then papa came and looked at us with moist eyes and walked toward us and hugged us then shiv also came with moist eyes and hugged. We all are not saying anything but just hugging each other. 

"I am always there for you sanju don't forget that" papa said and i nodded and tears started coming out from my eyes. 

" Yes didi i will miss you" shiv said and i looked at him and found him staring at me with a teary face. 

"All stop crying now" mother said to us. We all broke the hug with a teary smile. 

" Touch up again go " mother said to me and I nodded. I  don't want to let my family cry. 

My makeup artist started doing make-up again. While they all are smiling looking at me. 

"Don't look at me," Sanjana said. 

"Fine we are going" mother said and they left me alone again. 

Veer is sitting in mandap wearing a royal white sherwani. He is looking charming and handsome. He is doing pooja while vikrant is looking happy and talking to a relative. While Nisha is outside the mandap hall looking for an arrangement. 

"Please call the bride," the priest said to Arjun Mehra and Arjun told her wife. Ruhi request jasmine to call sanju. 

"Sanju, they are calling you," Kriti yelled. All her friends are here to take her to mandap. 

" Let's go" sanjana said to them. 

" You look hot and beautiful," kriti said. 

" Yeah beautiful," Jasmine said.