chapter 6

Please vote and comment ❤️

Tell me should i continue this book or not ? Your vote will decide. So please let me know.

Continue

" Well, it is between him and me. Which is personal. I don't think you are that type of boss who poke his nose in employee personal matter am i right Mr Singh" sanjana said with a force smile. Veer is liking the attitude of sanjana and admiring her that she is not other type of women who he usually met, the desperate one. The way sanjana challenging him, his demon want to cage her.

Veer narrow his eyes at her to intimidate her. Sanjana is not scare by his aura and the look he is showing right now. Both are looking into each other eyes no one breaking eye contact.
"Sir lets go" his PA said because he knows his boss very well what he do to them who challenge him. He is afraid for a sanjana.
Both look at the poor PA who is looking scare.
" Why you want to meet me that day Mr. Singh" sanjana asked.
"What happened between you and ravi" veer asked. Sanjana become stiff listening his question" And who are you to ask me" sanjana said coldly.
" Just tell me" veer said.
" Ohh so you are his brother in law that mean you are engaged with his sister am i right Mr. Singh" sanjana said. Veer looked away from sanjana he don't want to confirm his status.
"Well, let me make myself clear Mr. Singh. Ravi is brat and your whatever girlfriend or fiance is not what she is shows to you. When you know her true colour you will regret everything. As for me stay away from my personal matter." Sanjana said.
" What true colour you are talking " veer asked. Sanjana just smricked and said "she is a bitch and i never met her before but only listened her cheap trick she played with innocent people. She is using you Mr.singh she tell you to marry her but she will never marry you. My advice to you is get her know well then take marry desison.
" How dare you " someone yell and sanjana and veer turned and find anmol coming toward them. She stand infront of sanjana and about to slap her but veer hold her hand " what are you doing anmol" veer said with gritted teeth.
" Baby did not you heard her nuisances" anmol asked with a teary eyes.
" Stop it anmol, where is your manner" veer said. Anmol look at sanjana who is shock to see that veer is protecting her but why ?
" He is my fiance, stay away from him you sl*t and find somone else" anmol said her. Veer is shocked to see the new side of anmol because she always hate fights and violence. He get more shock to see the sanjana reaction.
" Haha you are funny, did you even know the meaning ? No !!  haha. Ask your brother about yourself he used to described you in that word only " veer can't belive that ravi described his own sister like that ? while sanjana is laughing cutely . Veer is looking her and mesmerized by her. She is looking so adorable. He wanted to hug her.
" What the hell, stop laughing you dumb and don't speak nonsense" anmol said.
" Dumb!!,hahaa hhaha then who are you dumbest bitch" sanjana again laugh. Anmol wanted to slap her very babdly but veer is standing there she can't do anything.
" Hey Sanjana where were you, why are you laughing so much i want to laugh too tell me the joke" kriti said. While jasmine ignored them and looked at veer who is looking at sanjana with admiration and anmol who is looking like a bull.

"Kriti look who is haha calling a sl*t" sanjana said and kriti look at her friend and then anmol who is looking like bull. Kriti slap her arms playfully and also start laughing.
" She is hilarious" kriti said. While anmol look at kriti with a cold glare. Veer become confused that how they are handling this situation crazyly. He is also hiding his smile. He never a person who smile usually but after meeting this crazy girl he used to laugh more often wheather it is on the call or in this serious situation.
" And dumb calling me dumb kriti haha did you belive it" sanjana said while jasmine who is controlling her laugh can't control anymore so she also start laughing while veer PA is laughing but turned back that nobody can see him, and not to forget the veer Singh also cannot control his wide smile this time. This crazy girl turned this serious situation into comedy one. Anmol who is shock to see that veer also join that group she felt the deep humiliation and she made her way to sanjana and about to slap sanjana but sanjana hold the hand of her twist her hand and now all become shock to see that the sudden change in scene the funny sanjana turned into dangerous sanjana. Anmol who is in pain because sanjana twisting her hand more painfully.
" Ahh stop it bitch" anmol yell .
" Again bitch" sanjana said and twisted more.
" Ahh no no i am sorry leave me" anmol said and look at veer who is looking but not doing anything just looking at sanjana.
" Veer help me" anmol yell at him. And veer look at anmol who is crying due the pain.
"Miss mehra leave her" veer said.
" Tell her not to mess with me" sanjana said and left her hand. Anmol felt relief but she hold her bruised hand and hugged veer. Anmol crying while veer is patting her to calm her. He is so confused between sanjana and anmol. He look at sanjana who is looking at anmol in hater and then she look at veer with a sadness.
" Lets go fighter" jasmime said and start dragging her.veer is looking at sanjana back until she disappeared from his sight.
" Veer don't listen her, you not know her. She is bitch" anmol said. Veer look at her and asked"why not" anmol broke the hug and said "Listen, because of her stupid prank her friend life is in danger i don't know where is krishna right now, because of her my brother life was also in danger. She is selfish bitch" veer is shock to listen this. This time he sure that someone is protecting her thats why he didn't get to know about her past and her friend krishna.

__________________________________

Hey guys ❤️

Vote my story please, let me know that you liking my story or not.

Thank you guys for reading my book. Please follow my profile too