Chapter -46

Hello Readers 💕🦋

Vote !!! Comment!!!!! Share!!!!

"Ohh God how heavy your hand is," Sanjana said trying to push him.
This makes Veer laugh loudly making Sanjana look at him and smile.
"leave me !!!!" Sanjana yelled loudly when she realized he is making fun of her and he is stop laughing.
"Sanjana, I am telling you that at night you will wait for me to come and then serve me dinner. You have to take care of me like a good wife," Veer said seriously.
"oh!!!! Then what about your duty to be a good husband then??" Sanjana asks sarcastically. Veer comes close to her making her breath hitch and whispers to her ears.
" Whatever you will say. But please don't take advantage of me"
Sanjana's eyes went wide and blushed but she tried to pretend that she, not understanding or maybe she misunderstood. Or she even doesn't know!!!
"he not saying that advantage you dirty-minded girl!!!! he maybe thought you make him work," Sanjana's mind tells her. While all-time veer is looking at Sanjana's face which looks funny because she is making weird faces while thinking.
"don't worry I will not take advantage of you. I am not like you. "Sanjana said and veer frowned and rolls his eyes.
"I can't deal with you now. I am sleeping and wake me at 5 in the evening" veer order her.
"What?????? Set your alarm I will not wake you up... I am also tried even I made lunch for both of us." Sanjana said while snatching the blanket from the veer and lying on the bed.
"you will have to otherwise I will complain to your mother that you always sleep," veer said and Sanjana jerked up and glare at him.
" you will not do that," Sanjana said.
" I will," Veer said and turned his face and smiled.
"argh!!!!! Fine " Sanjana said and set the alarm and went to sleep. She knows her mother never trusts her about her sleeping habits.

At 5, the alarm rang making both of them disturb.
" veer!!!! Get up !!!!! Go from here," Sanjana said in a sleepy voice. Veer wakes up and looks at Sanjana who is still sleeping. He went to the washroom. After coming out he wore his suit.
"wake up sleepy head!!!!!" veer yelled near her ears. Making sanjana open her eyes and look at him in anger.
" what you said, " Sanjana asked him in anger.
"I will come late till then do whatever you wanted to do here and yeah maid will come tomorrow morning so make dinner for both of us," Veer said and left. Sanjana makes coffee and then explores the whole lavish flat and she is thinking about Anmol and Veer's relationship. What will she do now ????  she is heartbroken because Veer did wrong to her. He should said her the truth or he should not marry me. But why I am seeing the change in Veer's behavior ????? Whenever Sanjana thought about that dungeons she felt goosebumps on her whole body. Still after seeing him like that I can't hate him. But why ????? I started watching movies. After that, she starts making dinner which is again pasta because she forgets to tell Veer that there are no groceries. Veer come at 1o in the night. He is tired and Sanjana serves him food without saying anything. After that veer and Sanjana lay on the bed to sleep.
The next morning Sanjana woke up and find herself in a cage of veer. Somehow she come out of his grip and went to the washroom. She comes out in a blue top and jeans shorts. Veer is on call. He is looking at Sanjana who looks very attractive to him in her modern outfit nowadays.
Sanjana went downstairs when veer yelled at her that opened the door maid is standing outside.
Sanjana opened the door, she gets shocked to find a beautiful maid there. She makes face to see Sanjana and walked past Sanjana.
Sanjana went upstairs and find that maid is talking to veer and blushing. Sanjana raised her eyebrows and stared at them. Veer is Instructing her about her duties. Sanjana fake coughs and both look at her and ignore her making her huff in annoyance. Sanjana went to the balcony while veer went to take a bath.
"why he hired the young girl??? Why is she blushing so much???" Sanjana thought.
Veer comes and Sanjana turned to him and is shocked to see him without a shirt. She looks at Veer's mind-blowing body. She gulped and close her eyes in shyness and pink color tinted on her cheeks. Veer looked at her and went close to Sanjana.
"what happen" veer asked near her ears making goosebumps form on her neck. Sanjana bites her lips in shyness and embarrassment. Veer looks at her lips and smirk,
" Why are you not looking at me ??? I am your husband Sanjana" veer asked her.
"put on your shirt, Veer, and why the hell your maid is looking young????" Sanjana asked and yelled in last. Veer was surprised but not said a word.
Sanjana opens her eyes when veer has not said anything. she sees, that veer is wearing his shirt.
"Why she is working here???? I thought some middle age woman is working " Sanjana asked him.
"she is good at her work and she will not give you any chance to complain," Veer said.
"No!!!!! find some middle age women Veer. " Sanjana said.
"Did she do something that you do not like?" Veer asked.
Sanjana shakes her head in no.
"but she is young and I don't like her," Sanjana said.
"do you understand what you are saying," Veer asked her.
"yes," Sanjana said and veer leaving her alone in the room.
When Sanjana reached downstairs she saw that veer is on call and that girl is staring at him shamelessly.
When that girl looks at Sanjana she again starts doing her work. Sanjana glares at veer who is also looking at her and he confuses that why she is glaring at him. Sanjana with the help of that girl made breakfast. In 15 minutes breakfast get ready and start eating food.
"don't forget to remind me of my lunch," Veer said while eating.
"you better come on time today otherwise I also call papa" Sanjana also started to eat.
"Sanjana if I have work then I have to stay there," veer said.
" ohhhh then do one thing you dropped me India? Because I will get bored here. I know in your presence still, I get bored but at least I will be happy that I am not alone" Sanjana said and look at him.
"fine!!! I will come." Veer said and they eat their breakfast in silence.
After that girl also left the house and all day Sanjana get bored because she did not even call their parents or friends. After all, there would be a night in India. All day she watches movies. A bodyguard is present outside so she is safe which she is not aware of.
Veer comes at 9 at night and Sanjana is watching t.v. Sarah helps Sanjana with dinner. Sanjana asked her name and she told her arrogantly.

Sanjana serves dinner and Veer starts eating the food.
"you did not call me??" veer said.
"for what," Sanjana asked him in confusion, and Veer rolled his eyes.
"for lunch," veer said coldly.
"oops sorry, it slipped from my mind. Tomorrow will do that." Sanjana said politely. Veer's anger melts again and starts eating breakfast.

Sanjana and veer are lying on the bed.
"veer why are you stubborn," Sanjana asked him.
"what I do?" Veer asked and look at her.
"you are very bad veer why are you so unpredictable??? You, not even let me work for other than your company" Sanjana said to him.
"I am like this. Why don't you want to work in our company ???" Veer asked her. Veer planned that he will not give time to Sanjana to think about the dungeons and his dark side. If she got time then definitely she start hating him that's why in one day gap, he made all arrangements for his passport of Sanjana.
"Because you are my wife. I will not let you work in any other man's company rather than ours" Veer said.
"stop using ours!!!! It is only yours. " Sanjana yelled at him and Veer raises his eyebrows.
"your cabin is ready and you can join whenever you wanted to, " Veer said making Sanjana, not like even a bit.
"Do you have any other option for me ?????? Where you will not there?" Sanjana asked.
"no!!!! " Veer said in annoyance.
"I wanted to go back to India. I am not liking this London at all" Sanjana said.
"yeah of course because of Vi... Rehan. He told you that he will take you here, unfortunately, it's me who you married and even you came with me to London after marriage" Veer said coldly to her. Sanjana gets shocked and looks at Veer who is looking at her in anger.
"It's not like that," Sanjana said whispered.
"How do you know about this????" Sanjana asked loudly.
"what do you think I will keep quiet when he warned me he will take you away from me? " Veer said hovering over Sanjana making her look at him in shock.
"or he says he will marry you?? Or when he says he harms my family?????? " veer asked her while coming closer to each question.
Sanjana bites her lips unconsciously and Veer looks at her lips and then her eyes the same Sanjana do. She looks at his lips and then eyes.
"I am sorry because of me you have to handle him," Sanjana said with guilt.
"At lunchtime, we will go out, and don't be jealous of that poor girl Saraha. She has a tiny crush on me let her stare at me. I don't mind. " veer said and Sanjana furrowed her eyebrow.
" Who told you that I am jealous of her???" Sanjana asked. She forgets that veer is still very close to her.
"stop pretending!! Tell me !! you are not attracted to me???? Then why you don't want anyone to look at me," Veer asked with a smirk.
"I am not pretending. Keep her here and I will not say anything, anyways it is your house and your choice. I forget that since the marriage I have to follow your order and my choice never matters to you. " Sanjana said and look away. Veer closes his eyes in irritation and puts his face on her neck making her stiff and butterflies start dancing on her tummy. While veer smells her beautiful scent and his body gets relaxed. Sanjana feels his hot breath on her neck creating havoc in her whole body. Veer kisses her cheeks making her breath labored.
"What are... Yo..u doing..g Veer" Sanjana asked him.
"I am trying to cool down your anger. I think it is working," he said and again kiss her. Sanjana's mind is not understanding what is happening.
"Do you still angry with me.?" Veer asked her.
" ye... No!!!!" Sanjana said and veer looks at Sanjana's red face and confusion clear in her eye. She is looking very beautiful.

How's the chapter guys?????? Do you like it????
Did you too get butterflies????