Chapter -36

Hello lovelies ❤️❤️

Vote!!!!!!

Guys, please do vote. It is a humbled request to my every reader if you are reading my story and you are liking it then why are you people not voting???? I am not forcing you people to vote like other writers do then why are you not voting???

"Veer, are you okay buddy" yash asked his friend who is looking like an angry devil. Veer looked at him and then he saw the figure of that girl who slapped him a moment ago. Kriti is dragging Sanjana and she is not understanding why she feels like she is floating. She looks back and see handsome man is looking at her. She found him very handsome and cute so she smiled at him and veer looked at her in shock that a moment ago she slapped him but what made him shocked more is that girl gave him a flying kiss which made his heart skip the beat and all his anger melt.

"Look ahead" kriti yelled at her and sanjana look forward and they walk away. While veer is looking at her untill she goes away from his sight.

" Veer are you okay " yash yelled loudly making his attention to him.

"Yeah fine." Veer said and looked around and found people are watching him.

"Anyone dare to upload any photo or video then you know what will i do" Veer yelled loudly and left the place. Yash instructed his people to check everyone's phone and delete the photo or video if any.

"Kriti you know i met a very handsome man. He was looking very hot" Sanjana said.

Jasmine and Kriti looked at each other they are in the car because surya bhai ordered them to go home directly without waiting for him.

" Did that idiot make her drink alcohol?" jasmine asked.

"I think so" Kriti said.

"He is looking very hot. I wanted to marry him jass" Sanjana said and looked at jasmine with her puppy eyes. Both Kriti and Jasmine look at each other in surprise.

"Yeah definitely. Tell me his name" Jasmine asked her.

Sanjana starts to remember his name but pouts when she does not remember anything.

"I don't know" Sanjana yelled and started crying. Making both her friend and driver look at her in surprise.

"Sanju, i will let you know tomorrow okay!! Now stop crying" Kriti said.

" Promise" Sanjana asked her and she nodded.

"Now sleep," jasmine said and sanjana rested her head on her shoulder.

"Find her," veer said.

" Yes sir," his investigator said.

"Who is that girl??? I think Rehan hired her to make you divert" Yash said and veer looked at him.

"I don't know, Maybe you are right. But for this we have to meet her then only we know," veer said.

8 months passed in searching for that girl but veer didn't find anything about her. He is frustrated because he always keeps thinking about her because of her he started distancing with his fiance Anmol. While the next day Sanjana forget everything that happens to her. Jasmine and Kriti asked her about that handsome man but sanjana does not remember anything.

During his success party he accepted that he could not find that girl but destiny always played a role in everyone's life that day only he saw her again in a black outfit. She looks very beautiful like an angel. He kept staring her and when her friends tell her to look at him and her beautiful brown eyes contact with his black eyes it makes his heart again beat fast. He feels that peace he searching for a long time he get but She looks away when she find anmol and veers knows that she is finding him familiar. All the time veer eyes on her. The way she danced and cracking the joke everything is enchanting. When she again fall on his arms his heart starts beating fast like it will come out anytime.