Chapter 56

Hey beautiful readers ❤️

Vote !!!!!! Vote!!!!!  Vote!!!!!

"Hmm... Sanjh" Veer said intentionally touching his lips to her neck making her stiff and elephant start dancing in her stomach.

"Veer you .....are... Heavy" Sanjana said with a shutter making Veer roll his eyes and stood up and left. Sanjana sat straight and calmed her heartbeat.  At night Sanjana pack her cloth and eat her dinner alone because Veer message her that he left for the business trip due to an emergency which made her sad. The next morning she left for the airport with her bodyguard. Veer prepare everything for her.

At night she land in India and directly went to the veer house. Vikrant and Nisha hugged her and they ask about her trip. She said it was comfortable. After that, they went to their respective room.  At night Sanjana message to Veer that she reached home and Veer replied okay.
The next morning Sanjana had breakfast with Vikrant and nisha. They talked about her life in London and hows Veer behaves with her and she said he behaving well. Which makes them happy for them. They talked about other things like whether Veer gives her a tour of London or not.  Does he talk to her or not? Sanjana told the truth that he is talking to her nicely and he took her sightseeing. After that, she asked them can she go to her parent's home. They said okay but with a bodyguard.
She spent the whole day talking to nisha and they both went shopping and did dinner together in a restaurant.
Veer not message her nor she did.

The next day she went to her parent's home and spent her day talking to them about the same question asked to her which Vikrant and Nisha asked. The next morning she planned to meet her friends. They all are very happy to meet her finally alone. Of course, after marriage Veer never let her be alone. They made fun of his possessiveness.
"He never let you alone???? Huh??" Jasmine whisper. Sanjana glares at her and looks at others.
"where is Kriti??" Sanjana asks making all of them stiff.
"Actually Sanju!!!! Many things happen with Kriti" Abeer said.
" what happens and why doesn't she tell me this?" Sanjana asks.
"She doesn't want you to worry about her. You are newly married." Jasmine said.
"what happen ?" Sanjana ask.
"she going to be the bride Next Month," Surya said.
"what ???? " Sanjana yelled ask.
"calm down. You know the groom. Your husband's friend Yash" Mahima said and Sanjana's eyes went wide in shock.
"you don't know ??? " Meera asked and Sanjana shake her head in no.
"He is just obsessed with Kriti and finally after so much of the fight they decide to get married," Krishna said.
"let her come I will beat her," Sanjana said. They all looked at each other then Sanjana.
"let's order," Abeer said. They all order the food and they start telling about what Vihan did when he met her last time.

Kriti came looking tired and her face is not glowing. Sanjana hugged her and whisper "You are giving all the detail. " Kriti went stiff but nodded.
"let me seat Sanju!!!" Kriti said and sat on the chair and start eating the food.
"how much hungry are you?" Abeer asks.
"don't ask me Abeer that yash not let me eat food all time he or his family are around me. " Kriti said.
"did you not like to be with them," Sanjana asked.
"yeah maybe. Because of wedding preparation. We are middle-class Sanju... Not like them. I am trying my best that at least I can afford my cloth and makeup expenses according to their level" Kriti said.
"how much money do you need just tell me I am earning well. You can give it back when you can pay" Sanjana said.
Kriti's eyes were moist but she did not say anything to her. 
"Forget about me tell your love story," Kriti asked.
"ohh god we are just living like a roommate," Sanjana said and all hide their smile. They know that she is happy with him that's why she said roommate otherwise she starts telling how frustrating her life is.
They all talk about each other life and clicked many photos and all of them left except Kriti and Sanjana.

"Now tell me!!!! " Sanjana asked. Kriti look into her eyes and hugged her start crying making Sanjana worry.
"what happen Kriti tell me!!!! I will handle everything. " Sanjana asked.
" I don't want to make a problem in your life Sanju," Kriti said and look at her.
"you can never," Sanjana said and give her a glass of water. Kriti gulped and said " he is obsessed with me, Sanjana. He makes sure that no boy comes to me. Surya bhai tried to make him understand but he said that he love me !!!!! How can he ????? When his Ex told me that he love her and they both talk each other like lovers. His parent wanted his ex to be his wife. But he chooses me and now he creates trouble in my life. " Kriti said while crying. Sanjana fists her hand in anger.
"do you love him???? Or like" Sanjana asks.
"I don't know. I feel bad when he talks to her in front of me but his anger is worst he harms himself when gets angry. I am afraid of his anger. " Kriti said.
"Kriti!!!!!  Are you serious?????? What do you mean you are not sure????" Sanjana yelled and ask her. Kriti did not say anything.
"Kriti tell me correctly did his parent torture you??? Or demanding something?" Sanjana asked.
"no!!!! In starting they are just sad that he choose me but then they ask me to leave him and they said they will give me enough money so that my whole life would be secure. But you know my upbringing I said that I don't need their money if you don't want me as your daughter in law then you can tell your son to leave me. I cannot marry him if you are not happy with me." Kriti said. Sanjana slaps her forehead.
"you are such an idiot. If you don't want to marry him then you should tell his parent the truth that he forcing you. You idiot girl didn't say that part!!!!" Sanjana said.
"oh yes!!!! how can I be that stupid!!! Now what???" Kriti asked.
"Don't worry!!! What about your parent?" Sanjana ask.
"They are very happy and excited for me they like Yash and his parents," Kriti said with a sad face.
"Areee!!!! But what do you want????? " Sanjana is hell irritated with Kriti.
"I don't know!!! I can't snatch my parent's happiness. " Kriti said and Sanjana nodded.
"I have to go and take a rest. " Kriti said and Sanjana hugged her tight.
" I am just a phone call away. " Sanjana said and Kriti nodded.

After that Sanjana's messages veer about Yash and Kriti's marriage. She is waiting for his reply but he does not reply to her till next morning. When Sanjana open her eyes in the morning she saw Veer reply that he was not aware of it. Sanjana ignores him and starts spending her time with her family. Many times Krishna, Jasmine, and Abeer come to meet her while Kriti is busy. They told Sanjana to not worry about Kriti and Yash because Yash told them that he will take care of her but Kriti is stupid to not understand his and her feeling. Sanjana didn't say anything because she know that Kriti is confused.

1 week passed and 4 months of their marriage were completed. Sanjana enjoys her life but misses Veer the whole week they chat rarely because he never messages be always replied to Sanjana. She wishes one or two-time good morning or good night then stop doing it.

"boss she is in the mall but bodyguards ar are also with her." a man said.
"I will be there and tell me the shop where she is purchasing."

After 10 minutes the boss enter the mall and went inside the women's section where Sanjana is shopping for herself. He looks at her in anger and hatred. He comes closer to her and sees that Bodygurad is standing in the distance. He starts pretending to see the cloth.
"Sanjana!!!!" a man said which make Sanjana look at him and get shocked. She looks back and finds her bodyguard there but in the distance.
She was about to go away from him when he said" Wait!!!! Because of you, my brother died and you enjoying your life. But one thing remember, Veer is a more dangerous person. I will not do anything in your life but you one day realize that you trusted the wrong person. I hate you and the Singh family." with that Rehan left. Sanjana is dumb to react to anything. She knows that Veer is more dangerous than Vihan but he never harms her loved ones and he also told that they are protecting innocent people.
"Should I share this with my papa?? Last time I did the mistake of not letting him know about Vihan but this time I don't want to hide this from him" Sanjana thought.

"Papa I wanted to tell you something," Sanjana said to her father who is evening sipping tea.

Importance note!!!!!!!!

🌼How's the chapter??????

🌼What do you think her father will tell her the truth ???

🌼One of my readers asked me to write the story of Kriti and Yash but I was busy writing my other story "The Indian Vampire" so I wanted to know do you like to read Kriti and Yash's story.??? Please tell me by commenting.