CHAPTER -13

Hello readers ❤️

" What is your problem" veer shout and wanted to  look at om but his eyes land on sanjana instead. He is shocked to find her here. She looking beautiful. White colour making her more beautiful and gorgeous and her open hair which is making her appearance perfect.Then she look at him and made his heart skipped the beat. Her beautiful brown eyes looking at him making him to embrace her. While sanjana heard his loud shout she closed her eyes and then look at om who is looking down and looking nervous. When veer not said anything then she look at him and find his dark black eyes already staring her which made her heartbeat beating more faster. Both are staring to each other for a good minutes. Then sanjana not able to hold his intense gaze anymore so she look away and lick her lips in nervousness. While veer look at her lips. He also come out from the spell. He look at his PA find him already looking at him with curiosity.
" What you want to say om" veer asked and look at sanjana find her looking at his PA in nervousness.
" sir, sanjana ma'am wanted to talk to you" om said.which made sanjana look at veer with her innocent eyes. Veer looked away because he can't handle her innocent look.
" You can go" veer said. Which made sanjana more nervous because after om will left then she will alone with veer here. But she not said anything. She wanted to clear this fast and want to close this chapter of veer singh. When om is leaving sanajana looking at him while veer focus on her he not liking that sanjana focus on Om not on him. Which made him angry. When door get shut then sanjana turn and find veer is already staring  her. She look down not knowing what to say?? She bite her lips while veer look at her cute antics and small smile form on his face. Sanjana you have to close this chapter soon by this motive she look at him and she asked" what was all this"  veer raised his eyebrows "what?" Veer asked. " Don't pretend now" sanjana said.
" What are you talking" veer asked while made himself relax on his comfortable chair. Sanajana get annoyed by his behaviour.
" Why you said yes for a marriage" sanjana asked. Which made veer smrick internally.
" What marriage you are talking" veer asked.
" Stop your drama. I am talking about your and my marriage" sanjana said with anger. While veer love to hear from her mouth about him and her.
" What marriage about you and me" veer asked innocently. Sanjana wanted to kill him. But she can't she glare at him while veer find her glare cute.
" You sit first and then we will talk" veer said and gesture her to take a sit. Sanjana took a sit without arguing.
"You not know about that marriage thing?" Sanjana asked. Because it may be happen that veer also not know about it and his parents met me without his knowledge. While veer smrick by her question.
"Can you explain in detail" veer asked again. Sanjana look away and said " well, vikrant uncle and Mrs singh came to met me and my family for our marriage" sanjana said.Veer think why she said vikrant uncle? While she take his mother name by Mrs singh? .
" Why you called my papa vikrant uncle" veer asked.
" I know him." Sanjana said.
" How?" Veer asked.
" I will not tell you. Stop with this question. It is not important" sanjana said.
"It is!!  i wanted to know" veer said.
" Yrr it is not important. I come here for very important matter to  talk"  sanjana said. Veer get annoyed but he asked " what"
" Did not i told you just now that your parents come for a marriage proposal between you and me" she said while pointing him and her.
" So what problem" veer asked.
" What do you mean what the problem??? Don't you have any problem" sanjana asked.
" I don't have" veer said. Which made sanajana eyes wide. Veer find cute.
" Don't you have that bitc..." Sanjana said but stop when veer glare at her.
" You can't even listen the bitch but you have no problem to marry me" sanajana said made veer stiff.
" Listen me, i love someone else. It is better for you to make your parents understand." Sanajana said thinking that would be best to make him understand. While veer look at her in anger and stood up and walk toward sanjana who is looking at him in confusion. Veer held her hand and made her stood up and pull her toward him. Which made sanjana shocked. Veer don't give time for sanjana to understand anything. " What you said??? You love someone else??" Who is he" veer asked coldly. Which made sanjana scared and still she look at him. " I...i love someone...el..se" sanjana said with shutter. Veer held her arms more tightly which start paining her. "You are hurting me . Leave me" sanajana said and looking his red angry eyes.
" Don't lie to me sanjana. You have to marry me only me no one else" veer yelled. She look at his eyes which look red with anger. It is like he possessed.
" No!!! i will not" sanjana said. Veer look at her and smrick ' you will baby girl, otherwise your family and friends will suffer because of that" veer said. Which made sanjana pale listen this tear formed in her eyes which made veer panicked and he loosen his hold.
" You can't do this to me... You...c...an.t " sanjana said and start crying. Veer look shocked at her behaviour. But he don't know that something triggered sanjana listening him. " Yo...u can...t do this to me.... Re....ha..nnn" she said  while  put his head on veer chest when he feel that sanjana put his head on his chest which made him feel complete and out of the world feeling this feeling is for couple of second When veer listen the name  rehan he shocked. He just hate this name. He hold sanjana arms to made her stand but find her faint. He stunned looking at her condition. He hug sanjana and pick her up made his way toward the sofa. He made her lay on sofa she is looking to innocent and beautiful that he think that no one can be that pure than her. First time he seeing her that much close. She is natural beauty. Veer keep looking at her for a couple of minutes and come closer to her kiss her wet cheeks, eyes and red nose. Then he look at her pink plump lips. He not kiss on her lips because he don't want to take advantage of her when she is faint. He stood up and bring water for her to make her wake up. He throw some water on her which made her open her eyes slowly. She look around and find veer who is looking concern. She trying to  stood up but veer said  "don't stand" so she sit and hold her head. Then she remembered what he said to her.

Hello readers ❤️

What you think about this chapter???

Will sanjana help him to understand his feeling for her?

Veer is obsessed or in love??