Chapter -44

Hello Readers ❤️

Vote!!!!!! vote! !!!!!!vote!!!!!!

Veer hugged her tightly making her shocked while veer's heart beat faster.
Sanjana tried to push him away from her but veer hold her more tightly. Sanjana is crying in a mess like the cruelty she saw in veer makes her remember how Rehan shoots Krishna in front of her eyes which makes Sanjana panic more and faint. Veer is guilty of his action. His heart skipped a beat in fear when he feel that Sanjana fainted because she is not moving her and her whole weight on him. He looked at her in horror
"open the damn door" veer yelled loudly. Bodyguards do as they are told and veer made Sanjana sit in the car. He put sanjana head on his shoulder and shout to drive to the hospital.
"Sanjana wakes up..." veer shouted at her but she does not open her eyes. Whole ride his mind is replaying what he does to Sanjana. He wanted to break everything because of him she fainted. After 30 min they reached the hospital and the nurse helped veer to make Sanjana lie in the wheelchair. Veer is waiting for the doctor to come out. After 15 minutes he come and said that Sanjana is fine. This makes him relaxed and happy.
"Mr. Singh your wife had a panic attack and I thought it is not the first time she experience it." The doctor said making him shocked.
"Don't worry she will be alright but you have to be careful next time I think she is in depression and when she wakes up please ask her to give her medical report to me. So I can prescribe her medicine." The doctor said and veer nodded. The doctor left and veer enter the room Sanjana's eyes are closed and looking very pale.
"I don't know that it makes you like that. If I know that I will never do that to you. " Veer said to Sanjana. Veer's phone rang.
"yes maa," veer said.
"Where are you both ???? Where is Sanju??? Give her a mobile I wanted to talk to her" nisha speak.
"Maa, everything is fine she went for the washroom. I will tell her. We will come at night don't make dinner for both of us" Veer said.
"is she good ??" nisha asked.
"yeah, she is! Now bye " Veer said and cut the call. He looked at Sanjana whose eyes is still closed with a heavy sigh he rested his head on Sanjana's waist. he doesn't know when he slept.

When veer opens his eyes and saw the time its shows 5 pm. Sanjana is still sleeping because of the medicine. He called a bodyguard to call the doctor. After some time doctor came and check Sanjana.
"she will gain conscious soon." the doctor told and left. Veer went to the washroom when Sanjana open her eyes slowly adjusting her eyes because of the light. She looks around and finds she was in the hospital. She remembers what Veer did today making her eyes teary. She takes a deep breath to calm herself down. When veer opens the door of the washroom. Veer is paralyzed in his place looking at her while Sanjana looks at him in hater.
"Are you okay ?? Do I call the doctor?" veer asked her while walking toward her in concern.
"no!!! I wanted to go my home mehra house" Sanjana said.
"you are not going there. I will take you there when you will be good" veer said. Sanjana did not say anything.
"water," Sanjana said and veer give her water. She drank the whole glass in one go because she is dehydrated.
"Sanjana, I am sorry," veer said and Sanjana look at him. His eyes showed regret and guilty.
"who I beat is my enemy man. He wanted to kidnap you. " veer said and Sanjana gasped loudly.
"it is all your fault, Veer. You put my life in danger. Why the hell did you marry me? Do you love your finance then why did you marry me ??? You are looking so worried about her then why ?????" Sanjana asked him while crying. Sanjana is not wanted to show her vulnerable side but she can't stop herself to ask him.
"what ????? When I worried???" Veer asked in confusion.
"stop lying. I will never come between you two. I just want you to be honest with me nothing else" Sanjana said with so much hurt.
"What are you talking about," Veer asked.
"I saw your picture with her Veer. How you take her in your arms and hug her" Sanjana said looking at the walls.
"what picture you are talking about?" Veer asked. Sanjana closes her eyes in irritation.
"let it be. When will I discharge??? And what doctor told you" Sanjana asks
him.
" you had a panic attack." veer said and look at her intensely. Sanjana's body gets stiff but then relaxed.
"I want to go," Sanjana said.

Veer and Sanjana sat at the 5-star hotel. When Sanjana said she wanted to go. veer went to complete the formality of discharge and veer take her here. Sanjana is whole riding thinking about her life. She was feeling uncomfortable when veer take her here. Because she is not in proper dress. After dinner, they went to their home. Sanjana took a long shower to relax her mind. When Sanjana comes out veer is not there without thinking about him she went to sleep.
Veer saw the picture of him and Anmol in anger when Sanjana went for a bath.
"I will not leave you bl**y bas***d Vihan" veer whispered and yelled.

For the past few days, Anmol calling him but he is ignoring her call. After the reception the next day he gets calls in the morning from someone. She informed him that Anmol crying and breaking everything in the hospital. Veer knows that Anmol gets to know about him being married to Sanjana. Veer without doing breakfast went to the hospital. When he enters he saw that Anmol is crying and many nurses are surrounding her.
Anmol looks at veer and walks toward with her broken legs to him and hugged her. Veer is still in shock.
"Why did you betray me ???" Anmol asked while crying on his shoulder. Everyone went out leaving Anmol and him.
"I wanted to tell you from starting but because of an accident..." veer said and was cut off by Anmol crying loudly.
"you can't do this to me... I love you Veer!!!! Leave her and marry me veer. Did not I tell you she is a bitch and slu.t... " Anmol stopped when veer tightly hold her shoulder.
"don't you dare say anything to her." veer yelled at her loudly. Anmol was shocked and start crying. Just when the doctor came.
" Sir, you can take her home. She is fine" the doctor said and veer nodded.
"go to your home and never come between me and Sanjana. We are over Anmol. I wanted you to be happy and find a good partner for you" veer said and was about to go when Anmol stop him.
" Please for last time veer drops me at my home, " Anmol said with pain in her voice. Veer nodded. But Anmol is not able to walk making veer irritated.
" if you don't mind can you took in your arms" Anmol requests him with moist eyes? Veer felt bad for her. So took her in his arms and ask his bodyguard to ask for a wheelchair fast. He walks toward the room entrance when veer pulls her down and makes her sit in the wheelchair. The bodyguard is helping Anmol after that, Veer is avoiding Anmol and when they reached the car veer's bodyguard opens the door.
"veer please help. I don't want your bodyguard to touch me." Anmol said. veer help her and as his bodyguard to dropped her.

Veer is getting to know that vihan is doing this and he called his bodyguard head to double the security around his family. When reaching the room sanjana is already sleeping. He also lay down and start cares Sanjana's hair and went to sleep. The next morning Sanjana woke and find veer's hand holding her waist tightly. She looks at him and finds him asleep. Sanjana put his hand away carefully not to wake him up. Today she wore a red saree and did a little make up She doesn't want to bother others. Veer is wake up when Sanjana comes out wearing a red saree his breath hitches when he saw Sanjana. She is looking very beautiful and hot. She is looking lost but still trying to be happy. Veer felt his heart stabbed looking at her pretending to be happy.
"Sanjana!!! If you wanted to work then fine. You can do whatever you wanted to do." veer said while walking toward her. She stopped doing her work and looked at him.
"There is something that bothers me for the past month. Well, it is for your safety, Sanjana, as you already told me about rehan Kapoor. When I say because of him I did this can you believe me" Veer asked her. Sanjana stood up and look at him in surprise.
"I will tell you everything please don't hate me for what I have done and about your question regarding Anmol. The answer that the photo you saw yesterday when I got the call from the hospital I went there because Anmol get to know about it and she was creating problems for others..." veer told her everything that happens that day.
"well you know who send you that photo??? " veer asked her. She shakes her in no.
"Rehan kapoor" veer said and Sanjana gasped in surprise.
"well he is taking revenge on me and also trying to break both of us," veer said and left for the washroom. He is angry with vihaan because she does not know that rehan is vihaan.

His investigator told him everything about Sanjana and vihan love story yesterday when he met Anmol in the hospital. Veer tried very hard to control his anger by listening to their story. Sanjana is his only his. He knows that he is obsessed with her. He wanted to kill vihaan.

How's the chapter???????