chapter 21

Hello reader ❤️❤️❤️

I hope you all are doing well. Thank you for your support. Please don't forget to vote. 

Vote!!!! vote!!!

Veer starts thinking why sanjana always made him follow her. Veer always found girls around him and followed him but he never followed them even anmol also followed him. 

Sanjana reached the store and asked the store employee to show a kurta for man. 

" Why the hell are you shopping for a man other than me?" Veer  yelled. Sanjana jumped in surprise. " What the hell," Sanjana said. " Shop for me too," Veer said. Sanjana look at him like is he serious???

" Why would I do that" she asked. 

" Because i am your soon to be fiance" veer said made her heart beat fast. Sanjana opened her mouth to argue but closed her mouth. 

" What do you want to wear?" Sanjana asked in annoyance. Veer smrick and got closer to her which made her jump in her place and she turned to look at him. Veer is already looking at sanjana when their eyes lock, both of their hearts start beating fast and the intensity his eyes holding make sanjana look away first.

"Whatever you decide i will wear" veer said and sanjana looked at him in surprise. "Are you sure?" Sanjana asked. Veer nodded. " Please show him also kurta," Sanjana said. Employees start showing kurta to sanjana and veer. After half an hour they select the tuxedo. 

" If you wanted to wear a tuxedo only then why did you waste my time.??? Sanjana asked in annoyance. 

"My mind changed," Veer said arrogantly. Sanjana mimicked him but Veer saw her doing this and he didn't said anything to her continue to walk with a small smile. 

" She is crazy," he whispered. 

They walked out from the store and a bodyguard followed them but Sanjana did not like the attention the people gave her.

" Why are they following now?" Sanjana asked.

" For safety," veer said.

" I don't like it. You go your way I am going my way " Sanjana said without waiting for Veer reply. She started walking on different sides. Veer closed his eyes again to calm himself down. " Don't follow us closely, keep your distance" Veer gave instructions to his bodyguard. They start making good distance and Veer starts following the sanjana again. Sanjana again made me follow her Veer thought. "Stop now" Veer yelled which made Sanjana stop and she looked at him in confusion. " Why are you behaving like this?" veer asked. 

"Why would i not" sanjana said looking at his black eyes which always made her mesmerized. 

"You also did me right. You ignored me so I am also doing the same." Sanjana said. Veer rolled his eyes. 

" I thought your mother pressured you to call me," Veer said. 

" Veer are you really that idio.." Sanjana said but stopped because of veer angry glare. 

"I called you because I wanted to talk to you and mummy came suddenly that time for some work and she was waiting for me to finish. " Sanjana said. 

" What do you want to talk to me about?" Veer asked, start coming closer to her.

"Can we sit somewhere?" Sanjana asked and Veer nodded. They made their way to the food zone. Sanjana looks around and finds that the bodyguard is not following them closely which made her feel like a normal person.while Veer face is not showing any emotion which made sanjana roll her eyes. Arrogant handsome man  !!!!! 

They sat  and Sanjana called the waiter for coffee. The girl come "Please one coffee for me" sanjana said but she ignored her and look at veer with a polite smile "sir what your order" she asked. Sanjana jaw dropped looking at girl behavior. Veer smirks at the sanjana reaction. "Coffee" veer said in his deep voice. 

" Just wait for a couple of minutes sir i will be right back with your order" the girl said and left. 

"What was that " Sanjana asked veer. 

"Nothing," veer said with a shrug. Sanjana is still trying to understand what happened before. Was he always getting this much attention??? Of Course you idiot, he is handsome and always looks like a model. Veer find sanjana is in her thought which made him scoff internally. 

" What you wanted to talk" veer asked he wanted to talk to her desperately but not wanted to show her. These made her out of her thoughts. 

" Yeah, I'm asking you again, are you sure about marrying me?? Me ??? Sanjana mehra???? " Sanjana asked. Veer rolled his eyes. 

"Yes, I want to marry you!! Sanjana" Veer said. Sanjana's heart again starts beating faster. 

"Listen to me, Veer , if Rehan gets to know about me marrying you. He will come and take me away from everyone, '' Sanjana said seriously. 

" He will never get to know this until we get married," Veer said. Just when another girl came with their coffee and placed them on the table and left. 

"You don't know he can kill people for me," sanjana said. 

" I can also do that" Veer said and looked at sanjana. Sanjana looks at him in shock. 

" I mean i have my people who also can kill if anyone  tried to attack us" veer said which made sanjana relief. 

" That's the reason I called you." Sanajana said and start sipping her coffee." What will happen when you have to marry other person" veer asked this question and start regretting because he never let his sanjana marry any other guy.

" Well, for this I had a plan but you Mr. Veer Singh spoiled it". 

Sanjana said with anger. Veer ignores her and starts sipping coffee and sanjana  cursing him for this marriage. 

"Don't worry he will not get to know and i will not let him touch you " veer said and sanjana looked at his black eyes which showed sincerity in them. Which made her feel safe and relaxed. After paying the bill they both left for their respective homes.

"Rehan sir, land on india" a man said and other person nodded. 

" What about anmol?" his boss asked.

" She is still serious and veer singh regularly visiting her" the man said and boss nodded with smrick. 

" What about sanjana?" the boss asked.

"Ma'am and her family are busy in shopping for quite a few days." Man said. Boss nodded. 

"How many people are following Sanjana? " boss asked.

" Five people are following her," the man said.

" Now onward only two people will follow sanjana and other people watch rehan activity," the boss said.

"Yes sir" the man said and left. 

Tomorrow is the ring ceremony of veer and sanjana. All are so busy in preparation that nobody getting any time to eat. Both veer and sanjana are annoying by their relatives which are less but they hell make them irritated by asking questions about their career, income and their lifestyle or asking the question about each other. How do they meet each other?? What do you see in them that you are marrying??? Blah blahhh...... Uff so much gossip. Veer excuses about  work. Every relative is scared of veer. Everyone knew Veer anger issue so nobody crossed any limit. While in sanjana case she has to bear every taunt, teasing and nonsense gossip from her relatives. They never leave her alone but thank god she has her bestie who is like a savior for her. 

Hy guys 

How's the chapter????? 

I hope this chapter does not make you bored. 

Thank you so much for your lovely vote and comment.