chapter -12

Hello readers ❤️

Vote !!! Vote!!!!
I am requesting you to please help me to reach this story 1k guys ❤️

Sanjana and friends are discussing about singh family.
" So, tell me now how you met vikrant uncle?"kriti asked.
" 2 month ago, when i got this job so, i went to temple for god blessing when i am returning from temple that time i saw one car crashed with other. I run toward the car while running one car drove away while other car looking damaged and smoke coming out. I open the door and find  unconscious man whose face is not clear because of blood. Just then group of people came and in that group  someone called a cab then i took the uncle to the hospital. I waited for almost 2 hrs after that doctor said he is fine and you can meet him. I went that room and then saw vikrant uncle, he looking stable and bandage is tied around his head and hands." Sanjana said looking her friend who is listening her carefully.
"Then?" Abeer asked
" Then he said thank you for saving him and praise me and blessed me too. He asked my name and other things too which i don't remember and it is not  important" sanjana said and drink the water. While all other looking at her with shocked expression.
" You are great dii. You helped vikrant uncle by yourself with out anyone help. Proud of you" shiv said with a proud smile made a sanjana smile.
" Yeah sanju you are great. " abeer said other too.
" Okay okay, now enough" sanjana said.
" What the boy name" abeer asked. Sanajana look at abeer with question mark.
" I don't know" sanjana said . Which made all of them laugh at her.
" Idiot girl" kriti said which made sanjana glare.
" Veer singh is the name of vikrant uncle son" shiv said this made all their head turned at him. Shiv look at them and asked "what ?"and then everyone looking at each other with confusion,but after sometime
" There are many veer singh who can be the ceo of company" jasmine said because nisha singh not mentioned industry or company. Which made all them relaxed.
" What happened" shiv asked.
" Nothing" kriti said .
"By the way di, veer singh is a CEO of singh industry. He is the role model of  many youngster" shiv said proudly. Again everyone head turned at him.
" What happened again" shiv said looking at them.
" Are you sure" kriti asked.
" What sure" shiv asked.
" That the boy is veer singh who is a ceo of singh industry "
" Yes, even papa knew him very well" shiv said. Just when his phone ring he made his way out.
" I wanted to laugh can i guys" jasmine said and other glare at her dangerously.
" What the hell" kriti yelled.
" Now what???" Kriti asked looking at her friend.
" Simple i will say them big no!!!" sanjana said but still she is nervous to said no to Mr and Mrs singh.
" Thats good then" abeer said.
"Veer have a fiance right then how?" Jasmine asked. All started thinking about possibilities. Just when shiv come " shiv, tell me who come with proposal?" Kriti asked. He start thinking while all looking at him.
" Yeah, nisha aunty. Mom and papa were talking when i heard there conversation that time mom asked papa who come with proposal of marriage when papa said nisha aunty" shiv said.
" Ohh" jasmine said.
" I think guys i have to talk to mummy now" sanajana said and all nodded and she left making shiv confuse.

" Mummy who came for proposal" sanjana asked. When she enter in room of parents.
Mrs mehra is folding the cloth when heard his daughter question. She turned and smile at her daughter " Nisha ji come with the proposal. " Mrs mehra said.
" How she know me" sanjana asked.
"She saw you" Mrs mehra said. Which made sanjana confused where???
" But mummy i think his son will say no to this marriage" sanjana said.
" No he will not say that because they already talked to him and he said yes." Mrs mehra said and again start doing her work. Blankly sanjana made her way toward her friends. When her friends look at her " what happened " all asked.
But sanjana took the sit. And look at them " well, veer is ready for this marriage" sanjana said made her friend shocked. All are not able to  believe this information.
" How can it is possible" kriti asked.
" I don't know. I should have to talk to veer singh about that" sanjana said. Which they all nodded.

While veer is thinking about today incident. He is the club alone and drinking alcohol in vip room. Why papa is so concerned about sanjana??? He was not able to concentrate on his work so he come here to think. He spent many hours in vip room and in night he left for home.

Next day

Veer is busy in his meeting while sajana took half day to meet veer singh. When she reached singh industries which is big and beautiful building. She feel nervous because of veer singh wealth. How can he said yes for me???? But still she made her way and asked the receptionist
" I want to meet Mr veer singh where his cabin" the receptionist looking beautiful like a model made sanjana more conscious about her self.
" Sorry ma'am you need a appointment " receptionist said with polite smile.
" Can you help me? Can you call Mr. Om  he is veer singh PA he knows me" sanjana said. Receptionist think for sometime and call Mr. Om.
After sometime om come with scared face" what are you doing here ma'am " om asked.
" I want to meet your boss" sanjana said.
" Are you sure?" Om asked. Which she nodded. They walked toward veer cabin. All time sanjana is scared that what will happen when she meet veer in his cabin? Om knock the door and faint deep voice heard " come" . Which give goosebumps to sanjana. Om open the door slowly and sanjana look inside find veer is busy in reading the paper and her heartbeat beating fast by looking him. He is in white shirt and messy hairs making him  looking hot devil. Sanjana gulp hard. Think to go away from him. She slowly entered in room which is silent.
Om look back at sanjana and wishper her " are you sure" which sanjana wanted to say big noooo and want to run away. But she nodded. While veer is busy in reading the important files and he not aware about sanjana presence.
" Sir" om said to veer. Which veer " hummm".
" Si..r" again om said with shutter because veer not looking.
" What om " veer asked with annoyance still reading files. Sanjana also scared of his reaction but still she is standing like a statue.
" Sir" om said again. Which made veer irritate because om not saying anything than sir.
" What is your problem" veer shout and look at om but his eyes land on sanjana.

Hello readers ❤️❤️

Please vote and comment.
Please help me to reach this story to 1k.