chapter 22

Hey guys ❤️❤️

Please follow my profile and click on ⭐ option for vote!!!!!

Vote!!!!! Vote!!!

Engagement day

Sanjana is waiting for someone to call her out. She is getting bored when all her friends go to eat. She wanted to shoot all her friends but she couldn't because then who will come to the wedding? With frustration she looked at herself in the mirror and she wore a lavender lehenga with silver embroidery. Today she curls her hair and an artificial butterfly is planted on her hair which makes her look beautiful. She wore a simple silver color maang tikka( a piece of jewelry typically worn by Indian women on the forehead).
She applied black kajal and liner which made her natural brown eyes look mesmerizing. Her makeup is simple and elegant and her natural plump lips are painted in nude pink shade. She is looking pretty and gorgeous. Just when knock heard this made her turn she said "Yes come" and the door opened and one of her relatives asked her to come out for the ring ceremony. she nodded and walked with her.

While Veer was in the car he wore a white tuxedo and black pants. His dark black hair is gelled, he is looking hot and handsome, his aura yelling power and richness.
He is on call and yelling at someone while yash looking relaxed with veer being hyper. After half an hour they reached the venue so Veer cut the call and came out from his white Mercedes.
Vikrant and nisha ask both yash and veer to follow them. They all walked toward the hall where the ring ceremony will take place. The decorations are beautiful. The wedding planner decorated the hall with orchid flower.Mr and Mrs mehra is standing there welcoming the guest when they saw singh family they walked toward them with wide smile vikrant and arjun hugged each other and same goes with ladies after that Veer touched the feet of Mr and Mrs mehra who are looking very happy and they blessed him.
Mehra family and Singh family walked toward the stage. While everyone in the hall is in awe looking at Veer and his family. All of the Sanjana side relatives are jealous of Sanjana because she is going to marry someone who is very wealthy and powerful. All the girls are looking at Veer like he is their prince charming. They all start gossiping about how sanjana can get this much luck??? Is really veer singh love sanjana that he is ready to marry her??? Why does he want to marry Sanjana ? Does Veer have other intentions toward her?? Mehra and the Singh family listened to all the nonsense but ignored it. They ask veer to sit on the sofa which is for groom and bride. He nodded and sat there and started looking around, girls were giving him seductive smiles which he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

When sanjana comes out of her room she find kriti is eating pani puri and jasmine is eating ice cream.
" Kriti and Jasmine come here" Sanjana yelled loudly which made their head turn and they gave sheepish smiles and walked toward her, one having pani puri and one having ice cream. Sanjana snatched the pani puri and ice cream from there hand and ate pani puri first and ice cream. Both their friends rolled their eyes.
" Bitch" They said. Sanjana glares at both of them.
" Lets go girls " ruhi mehra yelled loudly  and looked at her daughter who is eating ice cream now.
"Sanjana !!!" Ruhi Mehra yelled which made Sanjana look at her in shock. She gives ice cream to jasmine fastly in fear of her mother scolding.
"Why are you eating ice cream now??? What to do with you sanju ??? Jasmine give me lipstick" ruhi mehra asked with frustration Jasmine pulled out lipstick from her purse she knows that sanjana will definitely need this so she kept lipstick on her purse. Ruhi mehra applied lipstick on sanjana lips and all the time sanajan looking down doesn't want her mother scolding now when everyone is here watching the show. Ruhi Mehra holds her hand and starts walking while her friends are laughing at her.
" Sanju, be good there. Don't do anything which makes you look stupid" ruhi mehra made her daughter understand and kissed her daughter forehand and Sanjana nodded. Ruhi Mehra asked them to walk. Sanjana moves forward while Kriti and Jasmine are following sanjana. Sanjana feels nervous because she is getting lots of attention.

Veer was using mobile when Yash said to him that Sanjana came. He looked at her and his heart started beating fast. Sanjana is looking very gorgeous and beautiful in her lehenga. She looked like a beautiful princess. He kept looking at her waiting for her to look at him. Is like Sanjana heard him her brown eyes meet his black eyes making his faster heart beat more faster. When sanjana eyes meet his her heart beat which is already beating fast is beating  faster that her heart jump out. Both of them forget their surroundings and keep looking at each other. The intensity veer eyes holding makes sanjana comfortable and at the same time uncomfortable. She stood beside  and looked down in shyness. She is not able to believe that she is going to be someone's fiance and then wife. Never in her dream did she thought that veer would be her fiance and then husband ???  it a nightmare???. She is in her thoughts while Veer keeps staring at Sanjana who is in her dream world but he finds her cute. He didn't feel this beautiful feeling when he purposed anmol. This feeling is magical.
"Sanju takes the ring and makes him wear beta," ruhi mehra said. Sanjana came out from her thoughts and she nodded. She is feeling nervous, shy, and it's like her anxiety comes again. Her hand is shaking in anxiety when she took the ring and veer also notice this but didn't said anything he forward his hand then sanjana look at him innocently and made him wear the ring with her trembling hands , loud claps heard and then veer take the ring and sanjana forward her hand and veer stare sanjana and sanjana also looking at him. He made her wear the ring and again loud claps were heard. They both looked at their family who were looking very happy and content. Their family is hugging each other. They both are feeling proud that their family is happy because of them then they both looked at each other just then their family members one by one hugged them and made them look away from each other. Many photographs are taken with their friends and family. After that they both take a seat and both feel their shoulders touching each other.
" Why are you not saying anything" veer whisper to her. He find it unusual.
"I don't have a mood" sanjana said. " Mom told me to not looked stupid that why" sanjana whisper to herself. She knows that if she will talk to him then definitely veer irritate her.
Veer heard her and smiled at her thinking , Is she 18 plus ???Would a mature person think that way???
"It suits you," Veer said, making her more annoyed. Sanjana glares at him and veer finds it cute. Just then the photographer asked them to look forward then click!!!!! Photo taken.
" Sir ma'am please stand for photos, '' the photographer asked them. They both stand and the photographer asks them to come closer and look at each other which they do. Then he asked veer to put his hand on sanjana waist which veer put and intentionally pushed her more closer which made sanjana to look at him in surprised. click!!!! " Very good." photographer said. Which made Sanjana look at the photographer.
"Show your rings ma'am and sir" the photographer asked them and they showed him and then click!! Then both her friends came on stage with smrick and asked veer to shift and they told the photographer to take their photo now. While veer sulking and yash laughed at his friend. Yash mesmerized by  kriti. He finds her different from other girls he met. He knows that he is attracted to her. They both had eye contact but Kriti always looked away.
After clicking many photos with them, Sanjana asked her friend to get out now because they both even tell her to side away for their photos like really, both of them forget that it is her engagement ceremony that is going on.
" Veer '' yash called veer who is now busy on his phone. This made girls look at him and veer asked him "what". Kriti and Jasmine left the stage after they both realized that it is  sanjana engagement.
" Brother don't you introduce me" yash asked. Veer nodded.
" Sanjana he is my best buddy yash" veer said to sanjana.
" Nice to meet you bhabhi" yash said. Sanjana blushed by listening to bhabhi and she tried to hide this by smiling.
" Call me sanjana," Sanjana said. While Veer saw her blush when yash said her bhabhi it made him proud that sanjana is now his.
" Yash, don't listen to her. You can only call her bhabhi" veer said. Sanjana looked at Veer in surprised.

Are you excited?????

Please let me know if you like veer and sanjana wedding plots?????

Because I am very excited!!!
I hope you will also like it. Please feel free to tell me your opinion about this plot.