chapter -11

Hello Readers ❤️❤️

"Moon Hotel veer" anmol said and veer suddenly stopped walking.

" Veer!! are you there??? please come fast i am scared" Anmol said and start crying.
This made veer come out form his thought." Yes i am coming" veer said and hung up the call. He drove toward moon hotel.
He entered and his bodyguard start following him.
" Sir, Miss anmol rescued.  Sorry for our staff inconvenience." Manager said nervously. Veer look at manager and asked "where is she"
" Ma'am is in  203 hotel room." Manager said. Veer nodded and went to 203 hotel room.
When he going to hotel room his one bodyguard said " Sir, your parents are there in hotel  with sanjana ma'am and her parents" Veer ignored him keep walking toward anmol room he already knew that.

He knock the door after a couple of second anmol open the door when she saw veer standing. she hugged him. " Baby, thank god you come." Veer hugged her both start walking toward bed still hugging each other.
"Are you okay" veer asked cupping anmol face.
" Yes" anmol said with small smile her face is red because of crying.

While mehra and singh family spending  good time.
"We wanted to meet your son vee" mr mehra cut off again by Mrs. Singh.
"Ofcourse, Mr. Mehra i will tell you about the meeting by the way we love your daughter. I wanted her to be my daughter in law." Mrs singh said and come close to sanjana and patted her cheeks lovingly which made sanjana shy.
"Sanjana, it is  again very wonderful meeting with you" Mr singh said with a smile.
" Same here uncle. And aunty with you too" sanjana said which make both couple look at her lovingly. Mehra family left with that.

" Vikrant i want her to be our Daughter in law" nisha said. Which made vikrant laugh at his wife. " Lets sanjana decide that nisha i also want her to our daughter in law but you know she has right to choose for herself" vikrant made her wife understand.
Both made their way out when vikrant singh get the call and he picked and get angry when he heard the news.
" What happened vikrant" nisha singh asked her husband who is looking angry.
He hold his wife hand and start  walking after sometime both come infront of a door No. 203. Vikrant knock the door when door open veer standing there with a shock expression. "Papa" veer said. Vikrant pushed veer and enter the room and find a girl who is wearing knees length dress. Mrs singh get shocked seeing this. Both veer and anmol is talking when they heard knock veer open the  door and shocked to see his father and mother is standing. While anmol get alerted seeing Mr and Mrs singh.
" Who are you " vikrant asked with a cold voice which made anyone scared.
" I... Am .. anm...ol.. His.... Fian..c..e" anmol said with  shuttered. Mrs singh gasped listen this" veer what she is saying" Mrs singh asked.
" She is telling the truth maa" veer said.
" You girl get lost from here" vikrant yell at anmol which made her scared even more and she look at veer and left.
" You have fiance and you didn't even tell us veer" vikrant yelled.
Veer didn't not said anything and keep looking at window.
" I am asking something you brat!! If you have fiance then why you wanted to marry that innocent girl" vikrant asked coldly.
" Veer you said me that you like her you want to marry her then why you have fiance" Mrs singh asked.
"Papa and maa please understand i need some time. I will tell you when i sort this out" veer said breaking the silence.
" Veer sanjana is very innocent and kind girl. And mind it if you made sanjana cry because of your immaturity in relationship then i am telling you that you have to cross me first" Mr vikrant said and left. Mrs singh look at her son and left with her husband.

Why my father is to much concerned about her??? What you are doing to my family and me sanjana ???? This is so confusing. I don't want to upset anmol but same time i don't want you to let go. Am i really obsessed with her???  it is became a problem!!!
Why my papa said to cross him first ??? I am his son ? Right? Then why he taking the side of sanjana ???.

" Why are you doing this??? Nisha asked his husband.
Vikrant look at his wife and said "because i want sanjana to happy"
"Let veer decide that vikrant" nisha said.
" Are you not understanding that nisha that your son is playing with that innocent girl?? Do you think that she deserve veer??" Vikrant asked coldly. Which made nisha shut up.
" I know that sanjana deserve good but please for me not tell Mr mehra that we don't accept this marriage proposal . Please vikrant please give some days to veer to understand what he want. You also know that Sanjana is perfect for veer and our family. We can't find that gem" nisha tried to convince her husband.
" I am giving only 1 week to veer to sort this out. If he choose that girl what her name mol amol whatever her name. She will not get the status of singh daughter in law nisha. I don't like her. That girl is  with him because of money. And if you keep pestering me for that girl then i am telling you to not do that because it will not good for our relationship." Vikrant said and left his wife alone in room. Nisha know this time veer have to choose right choice for him otherwise she don't know what will happen. Nisha like sanjana and she want that sanjana should be the daughter in law of singh family.

While on the other part of earth  "sir, veer singh is planning something big this time. It will be risky to land on India in this month" the person who is sitting on the chair listen and look at his trusted man with a cold eyes which make anyone tremble in fear. "Did i ask you it is risky??" A husky deep voice asked.
" No sir" a man said with scared face.
" Better you go out" coldly he said. He nodded and left.
" Veer i will kill you ". A man said with a greeted teeth. He stood up and put his hand on his pant  pocketand look at a window. Anyone can clearly see the whole new york city .

How's the chapter guys???

Vote !!! Vote !!!

Tell me your views about veer singh ?? Don't you think he  making situation worst for him and his family ??