chapter 20

Hey guys ❤️

Vote!!! Vote!!!!

" Liar!!!" Yash said and laughed at him while Veer ignored him. 

Yash is happy for Veer . He knows that Veer may be obsessed with her but he will eventually fall in love with sanjana. 

In the evening in his room while working on laptop and his mobile phone rang he saw sanjana calling him.he ignored it and again started doing his work. Again his phone rang and he picked up. 

While sanjana called kriti 

" Hello " Sanjana said. 

" Bark," Kriti said. Veer laughed.

"I will kill you, Kriti," sanjana yelled at her. 

" Okay, tell me why you're calling me " Kriti said sweetly.

" Yrr i am alone today in my home " sanjana said. 

" Then what do you want me to do?" Kriti asked and bit the apple.

"I am bored," Sanjana said.

"You are telling me to entertain you," Kriti asked.

" Of Course you are my last option" Sanjana said and got annoyed when she thought about ignoring her. 

"But I am busy right now." Krti said. 

"Where" Sanjana asked. 

" I am eating my lunch and please don't disturb me." Kriti said while eating an apple.

" Such a liar you are. " Sanjana said.

"I am telling the truth" kriti said and smirked at her friend sanjana who knows her best.

"I am not liking this type of entertainment." Sanjana said. 

" Okay fine. So tell me about your planning for wedding" kriti asked 

" I am thinking that with the help of jasmine i will make you sat with veer in wedding" sanjana said and veer stop his working and trying to calm his anger. She testing my patience.She is too much. How will i handle her in future veer think. 

" Haha haha what a joke." Kriti said and started laughing. Sanjana also laughed. While Veer is sulking never in his dream he thought that he would be listening to this nonsense. 

"Tell me na what you are wearing" kriti asked after she stopped laughing. 

" I don't actually know. Today i am going for shopping" sanjana said. 

" With whom" kriti asked 

" Nisha aunty is coming with me as you know my mother is busy with other work" Sanjana said. 

" Great then. I have to go now papa is calling me by" kriti said and sanjana said " by." 

3 hour later

Sanjana is waiting in mall for nisha aunty as she told her to wait for a sometime and then she became busy in looking a lehenga for herself. While veer and nisha come in mall with their bodyguard all people in mall looking at them. They all know that someone powerful and wealthy came to the mall today to do shopping. Nisha called sanjana and sanjana told them to come on 2 floor in lehenga section. When they reached nisha get call from vikrant so she attending the call while Veer heart beating fast by looking at  sanjana. She is in her pink and floral orange anarkali suit. While her waist length hair is open, it disturbs her from time to time. She is so focused on her work that veer find it is beautiful. When nisha cut the made her way inside she found that veer is staring sanjana and sanjana is busy in choosing her lehenga. She smiles looking at her son who is staring at sanjana like she is an angel without disturbing Veer. She walks toward sanjana with a smile on her face. " Beta, did you decide?" Nisha asked and veer looked away in embarrassment he knew his mother definitely saw him staring at her and he looked around to find girls looking at him and while his bodyguard was doing their duties. When sanjana heard nisha voice she smile and look at nisha ." Not yet aunty help me please" sanjana said with a pout and nisha smile looking at her. Sanjana hold nisha hand made her sit and asked " are you okay. You looking dull" sanjana asked. While veer walked to them and looking at sanjana and his mother bond with surprised. 

"I am tired," Nisha said. 

" Then you should take a rest" Sanjana said. 

"I will go soon, don't worry, '' Nisha  said. Then She remembers her son and nisha look around and find veer is also standing there and looking at them. " Come here and help her" nisha ordered  and then sanjana looked around to see whom nisha aunty was talking to. Sanjana finds veer and her heart skips a beat. Veer is in his office attire, a dark blue coat and black pants  looking handsome. She never thought he would join her for shopping. She looked away and rolled her eyes. He did not pick my call. Veer saw sanjana rolled her eyes which made veer angry at her behavior. Veer took a seat beside nisha. 

" Madam, please tell  me what you want exactly i already showed you everything" one  employee of store told her. 

Veer looked down and found that many lehanga is there. 

"This type of lehenga is not for my type. Please show what aunty wants," Sanjana said. The store boy look at her disbelief but he nodded and start asking to nisha. Veer is looking this in amusement. 

" For whom you are searching for, '' Nisha aunty asked, veer also come closer to listen. 

" I was  just passing my  time aunty. I asked him to show me some lehenga," Sanjana said with a shrug while Nisha laughed at this. Veer looks at her like she grows two heads and Sanjana looks at Veer and glares at him to stop with his expression. It is normal. 

"She is crazy," Veer thought loudly. Both Nisha and Sanjana looked at him. He ignored them like he didn't say anything. Nisha is happy that his son will get a good life partner. While sanjana is wanted to beat this  handsome man.

After 15 min nisha aunty likes something which is also liked by sanjana while veer is busy on the phone. Sanjana went to the trial room to check. After checking she came out and said to pack this lehenga. " Now go shopping for veer," Nisha aunty said. 

"I am getting late aunty. Mummy is waiting for me,"Sanjana said and veer looked at her dangerously. How mean she is ??? I was there for her when she was shopping now when my turn comes she is lying. "Help us too, please, I will talk to your mother." Nisha said. Sanjana said" no no aunty why are you saying please let's go" sanjana don't want to help him in shopping at all because basically veer playing with their parents emotion and also involving her. 

" Mom, you don't have to take care of my clothes. I will tell my designer only to make something for me" veer said and sanjana rolled her eyes. Why is he showing this richie rich attitude? I hate it so much showing off your money. 

" Okay beta, then we  should leave" nisha aunty said . Then sanjana remembers I wanted to shop something for abeer also. 

" Aunty please don't mind. I just remembered now that Abeer told me to shop for him too." Sanjana said. Veer gets angry listening to her. How can she shop for him ????? Him?????? But she has a problem helping me in shopping. Sanjana felt  a burning glare from her right side and find veer  he is giving her angry glare if glare can kill anyone then she will be dead. She looked away in confusion. Nisha find that both of them  want alone time for themselves. 

" Okay beta, carry on i will tell your mother about" nisha said. 

" Thank you so much aunty," Sanjana said. 

" Veer i am going don't you come with me" nisha asked her son. " Well, i have an urgent meeting to attend so you go home i will come later" veer said. Nisha just smile  and nodded at him. Nisha left and sanjana without saying anything to veer walked away. Veer closed his eyes in frustration and started walking where the sanjana was going.