Chapter -53

Hello guys

Please Guys vote and give your support 🦋☺️

Vote!!!!!!!!

The truth will be revealed!!!!!!!!!!

They went out and Sanjana was about to sit when they heard a voice. Which shiver down her spine in fear.
"Vi..haan," she said looking at him with shock.
Veer closed his eyes in anger and look at him but find his eyes looking at Sanjana with pain. Sanjana breathed heavily because seeing Vihan in front of her made her remember what he did to Krishna.
"baby!!!! Please come back to me" Vihan said and walked toward her while Sanjana clutched veer shelved and veer look at Sanjana and then give a glare to Vihaan who is also glaring at him.
"I wanted to talk to you, Sanjana" Vihan said.
"she will not talk to you just f**k off," Veer said.
"you shut up!!!! Sanjana, you know me right then. You also know when I am angry what will I do" Vihan said with a smirk.
" and you do not know me," Veer said while Sanjana is crying clutching his shelves tightly.
"Sanjana just come here" Vihan orders her. Sanjana looks at Veer and he shakes his head in no.
"you will regret it, Sanjana. " Vihan warned her and tears started forming in her eyes.
Veer laughs loudly listening to this which makes Sanjana and Vihan look at Veer in confusion.
"you think that you can even come and threatened her in front of me???" Veer asked.
"Ohh, God!!!! You are such a loser vihaan." Veer said with a smirk and claps her hands loudly two times while Vihan and Sanjana look at him and then around and shocked to find the police. Vihaan tried to run away but the officer caught him and another officer held his hands and put them behind and handcuffed him while Vihaan tried to push them away but he can't.
"you will regret it you Veer. I will kill all your family members one by one." Vihan said and the officer slap him. Sanjana was scared and hugged Veer and Veer pulled her to him while watching Vihaan get in the police car. Sanjana is watching Vihan getting in the car and making her relief that he finally will stop creating problems in their lives and Krishna can live his life normally with that thought she hugged Veer tightly.
"Now are you happy??" Veer asked. Sanjana nodded and smile at him which also made him smile.
"thank you, Veer. You don't know how I wanted him to be in jail. Thank you so much " Sanjana said.
"It had happened a long time ago if you had not bumped into me in the club. I planned to arrest him but you bumped me and all my focus went on you and he run away and in these months I was tracing him see he come to you" Veer said. Sanjana nodded.
They left for home and Sanjana and Veer changed into night cloth and lay on the bed.
"one minute, I have to call," Sanjana said when she remembered something and left the room with her mobile phone.

"Veer, makes him arrest," Sanjana said to Krishna and Surya bhai.
"wow!!!!! But I want to beat him, Sanju. " Krishna said.
"I wanted to talk Veer," Surya said and ask Krishna to hang up the call
"Okay, wait, " Sanjana said and went to her room. Veer is talking to someone when Sanjana yells his name.
"Surya bhai wanted to talk to you," Sanjana said and hand him the mobile phone.
"hy!!! Surya!!!" Veer said.
"Thanks, Veer for helping all of us. You do not know how I wanted him to be behind the jail. " Surya said.
"yeah!!!' Veer said with a smirk.
"don't worry I have enough evidence against him about his illegal business and crimes so that he gets lifetime jail," Surya said and Veer thought something and said "Please leak all the evidence. Trust me it will help us. I also have evidence against him I make them leak so please trust me and leak it" 
"yeah, I will if you are saying so, and I know what you wanted to do. I hope Sanjana never gets to know that " Surya said. Veer looks at Sanjana who is standing on the balcony and looking at the sky.
" Yeah she will never," Veer said and hung up the call.
"Sanjana, come here," Veer said and Sanjana walk to him and ask" What happen?"
"don't you think now everything is solved you can share your secret," Veer asks while sitting on the sofa.
"What secret?" Sanjana asks.
"About Krishna," Veer asks. Sanjana gets nervous. Should I tell him ??? Or ask surya bhai about it????
"Veer actually... I have to make a call then I will tell you" Sanjana said about picking up her mobile from the table when Veer said" I know everything sanjh. Don't worry and your Surya bhai himself told me the truth that Krishna is alive. " Veer said.
"your father also told me sanjh," Veer thought.
"what????" Sanjana asks and is shocked.
" what do you think that day, you people lied about his identity and I  did not find you all suspicious ?? Sanjh do you forget that I told you I am more dangerous than Vihan ???" Veer said with a smirk which made Sanjana scared.
"am I in trouble again???" Sanjana thought. Veer chuckled looking at her reaction making Sanjana embarrassed.
"yeah you are in trouble," Veer said and stood up making Sanjana's eyes go wide.
"Did I say loud" Sanjana ask him.
"Yeah!!! And now I wanted you to answer me truthfully." Veer asked and Sanjana nodded.
"that day when I came to your house for the first time you went to meet Krishna," Veer ask.
" yes!!! Why??" Sanjana ask.
"Just wanted to know. Is there anything you wanted to share with me?" Veer ask coming closer to her.
"no !!!" Sanjana said and step back.
"Good now sleep," Veer said and I lay on the bed making Sanjana look at him. "He looked dangerous." Sanjana thought and she also lay on the bed and slept.
In Midnight Veer open his eyes and look at Sanjana who is sleeping soundly. Veer went closer to her and kiss her forehead and cheeks and stood up and left the room.

A bruised man is sitting on a chair with his hands and legs tied in an iron chain. He is bleeding but the other person is keep beating him.
"stop!!" Veer said and the bruises man look at him in anger, his face looking very terrible.
"I will do for now," Veer said with a smirk.
"So!!! Vihaan Kapoor are you enjoying our treatment??" Veer asks.
"let me free then I will tell you," Vihan said.
"Unfortunately, you will not get the chance. You don't know that I am obsessed with Sanjana more than you.  I know Sanjana is much pure for both of us. But you know I am worse than you Vihan. Of course, I will be the one who gets Sanjana and her love. See she is my wife and she trusts me more than you, her Ex and loyal boyfriend. What do you think I don't know that you made Anmol a scapegoat. I got to know when she has hospitalized all her things are handed to me. I am the one who told your employee that she met the accident. What you think that her injuries are that serious ??? Noo!!!!! When I get to know that she is in love with you I buy the doctor to make her suffer for a month. How badly she was crying and begging me to be with her.
But must say that you both made a good plan. I was stupid that I thought she was innocent as you know with the blessing of god I got to know about her at the right time and see I married my beautiful wife Sanjana. What do you think that her father does not know that his daughter was roaming with you???? He is my mentor and you know he works with us. What do you think that he will let you harm his daughter???? No !!!! " Veer says and Vihaan's eyes went wide.
"you all trapped me!!!!!" Vihan asked loudly.
"yeah!!! You can say that except for Vikrant Singh. Dad was not aware of any things" Veer said and laugh.
"you know when Sanjana gets to know the truth she will hate you. Mind my word she is too pure for you Veer Singh. "
"that I know !!!! Don't worry. I will take care of her" Veer said.
" I told you the truth now it's time for you to say goodbye to the world. "Veer said and start beating him like a possessive devil. After beating him he took the gun and aim at him and shoot!!! One bullet went to his head second one to his chest. With a smirk, he left the room and make his employee do the rest of the work.

When he reaches the Room he finds that Sanjana is sleeping so he went to the washroom and took a shower and changes his cloth and lay beside her pulling her toward him and sleeping with a smile.

So???? How's the chapter ????????? Tell me what you think about Veer. Don't you think he is dangerous. ???